The past

Summer at Taecyeon lake

 

I had no idea what to name the dad to in the ____ but a name ok?
 
Taemins pov:
 
We went down to the living room with Key and Jonghyun "hey look what I found in the basement" key says handing me a piece of paper.
I grab it and look at the front page,
 
|Man found dead in basement of lodge.
The man was ______ a former captain of the marines, his good friend ____ said that _____ told him he was retiring to be with his son and build this lodge.|
My eyes widen and I jump up and run down to the basement, I found a box of papers and started reading them 
|Murder at lake Taecyeon?|
|crazy former captain found dead|
|death of captain ____| 
"That's it!" I yell running up to my room.
When I get there I pull out my laptop and look up _____.
After looking at pointless things I come across a page with his whole life on it.
|_____ was married for fifteen years when his wife died in child birth, the baby lived and _____ named him Lee Jinky after his father. _____ went back to war when Jinky was ten. He came back when he was Fourteen, _____ found out that he had a nick name at school, he didn't like it because Jinky wanted to be called that. 
_____ went off on him saying that he should be proud to have that name, the next day a friend of Jinkys said he showed up with cuts and marks on him Jinky wouldn't say why he had them he just stayed silent. It went on like that tell Jinky was eighteen he came home to his father with his friend L.Joe and said he was spending the night.
His father said ok he would be in the basement.
____ heard a strange noise coming from Jinkys room so he went to see if everything was ok, when he opened the door to the room he saw Jinky and L.Joe making out on Jinkys bed.
____ dropped the Jamison he had and walked over to them. 
He pulled Jinky away by his hair and yelled at L.Joe to "get out! And don't come back!" L.Joe ran out of the house but heard on his way out a ear piercing shriek of Jinky. Or as he was known to L.Joe, Onew|
My eyes were wide with fright he jumped when i heard Onews voice 'you ok Tae?' "God Onew! Don't to that!" I yell 'sorry' he says "Onew..." I say 'yeah?' "Who is L.Joe?" He freezes and looks down 'he was my boyfriend...all I remember is finally kissing him in this room then my dad found us...I don't remember any more than that' he says looking down "Onew....what happened to you?" 'I don't know my dad would beat me when he got drink and L.Joe would always find out...so when my dad was drinking I went to his house,L.Joe was such a good friend I guess it some how turned into more' he looked down and I could see he was crying even though there were no tears 'I can't remember if my father did something to him. It kills me Taemin. Please help me find out what happened to L.Joe. If I could just see him or hear his voice' I look down about to cry with him and nod "ok ill find L.Joe for you Onew"
 
(AN: I'm back!! After a looonnnggg wait I'm back and ready to finish this story! ~SJG)