2Min

Summer at Taecyeon lake

 

Taemins pov:
 
After showering I walked over to bed and laid down on my back 'Tae?' I sit up and see Onew laying on the floor "yeah?" 'Are you dating that frog?' I sighed and laid back on my back "no...I'm not" 'you don't sound happy about that. Why?' "Well.....I have liked Minho sense I met him but he quickly told us he's not gay and he still loves Key and Jong for it but he won't be....so I just pretend that I don't like him...." I sighed and wiped the tears falling 'yeah....I under stand I had some one I liked once' "what happened?" He sight and said 'I don't remember actually' it got silent and he finally said 'people's words aren't always what they mean them to be Tae' I sigh and nod "good night Onew Hyung" 'good night Tae' I laid there a while longer when Minho opened the door and came in.
I looked over and saw a confused look on his face he crawled in to bed and turned to me "Tae you awake?" He asks with his smooth deep voice I turned to face him and nodded "yes I'm up Minho" "how long have you known about Onew?" He asks "not long" I say "he calls you Tae right?" I nod again and he sighs as if thinking "then I'll call you Minnie" I blushed at the new nickname and nodded "and you can ether call me Hyung or...." He moved closer a bit and whispered "oppa~" I felt a shiver run down my spine as I felt his warm breath on my ear "h...Hyung will work" I say blushing more he moved away slightly and nods "ok good night Minnie" with that we both fell into a deep sleep.
 
Minhos pov:
 
My eyes slowly opened to see the most beautiful face I smiled and traced my finger on his features first his eye brows then his nose then his chin then those full plum lips.
I gulped as my eyes stared at them the sudden thought of crashing my own to them ran into my mind 'why can't I have the courage to take them for my own?' I thought to my self I have always liked Taemin but when we were talking about gays it came out wrong when I said I wasn't gay.
He looked so crushed.
His eyes opened and stared at me with his big doe eyes "Hyung?" He says with his sleepy voice I slowly leaned in "don't move ok?" He looked confused then his eyes went wide as my lips fell on his it was a slow innocent kiss I moved away to see Taemin looking at me wide eyed "oh min I'm sorry I-" my sentence was cut short because he crashed his lips on mine.
My arms s around his slim waist and pulled him onto me but not in a erted way it was still just  innocent kissing 'umm froggy Tae?' We stopped and looked at Onew who was standing in the door way 'I thought you two might want to know Key is coming up here right now and fog boy might get neutered if he sees this' Taemin jumped off me after a quick peck "thanks Onew" he says blushing 'don't worry about it Tae and you don't have to blush like that I have seen worse things than innocent kissing' that only made Taemin blush more he walked over to me and hid in my shoulder.
I wrapped my arms around him "it's ok Tae" he blushed a bit more then the door swung open "Taemin Minho it's time to-" he stoped mid sentence and looked at me "what are you doing to my Tae baby!?!?!?" He ran over and ripped him away from me "he was embarrassed." I say with a strait face "why?" He asks looking at Taemin he mumbled something and key nodded and let him go "it's time to eat. Wash up and come down." I nodded and he left.
Taemin came back over to me "what did you say?" I ask wrapping my arms around him again "I told him I had a bad dream" he says blushing "and I made it go away?" I ask getting closer "according to Key" he says I lean in more and say "well what did you dream about?" "This" he says closing the gap our lips moved in since as he wrapped his arms around my neck I pulled him as close as possible.
He jumped away when we heard someone clear there throughout "don't let Key know about this" I looked down and said blushing "we're coming down now Jjong" "ok" he says turning around and walking out.
 
(AN: sorry I haven't updated in a while iv been bussy trying to find my costume for Halloween -finally found it!- and i have had lots of school pile up. I'm trying to type the next chapter for you but it might take a little longer idk just have to see how things go. Anyways tell me in the comments what you think and is there should be a 2Min or JongKey 'scene' also I think I'm going to put a bit more JongKey in. Oh Comment if you want to know what me and my family are being for Halloween -Halloween is a family thing at my house the hole family gets in on it and we dress up as one group from ether movies or shows-
~SJG)