Onew?

Summer at Taecyeon lake

 

Taemins pov:
 
We walked down stars to the living room where Key and Jonghyun were at being all lovey dovey "Jong" Minho says trying to get his attention "oh hey will one of you find the fire wood?" Key asks looking at me 'basement' Onew says behind me like always "I'll get it" I say walking to the basement.
I walked down the stars feeling the wall for the light switch 'ill get it for you' just after he said that the lights came on "oh! Thank you" I say walking around looking for the fire wood "umm....where is it?" I ask more to Onew than my self 'it's over in the left corner by all those boxes' I walked over to where he said and there it was like he said "hey Onew why are you so nice? I mean ghost are all mean and evil right?" I heard a mouse like laughter erupt then he said 'no Taemin not all! Of them are' "oh" I say feeling a blush creep into my checks  from embarrassment 'I wonder.....' "What is it?" I ask feeling interested 'well I was wonder if you can hear me maybe you can see me too' I sat there thinking "you won't be scary looking right?" His mouse like laughter filled the room once again 'not Tae I won't' I sat preparing my self for some awful ghost like thing to pop up 'Tae can you turn around? I want to know if you can see me' 
I slowly turned and my eyes widened In shock 'Tae?' He asks "OMO Onew you don't look at all what I expected!" He chuckles and says 'so you can see me' he has blond brown shaggy hair small beep brown eyes and a big bright smile.
"Wow you look so..." 'Alive?' He asks "yeah...." I say looking down feeling bad "Taemin what are you doing get the wood!" I turn around and see Key standing in the doorway at the top of the stars.
I turn back to Onew and give him a sorry look then get the wood.
I turned around to go back and get the light but I see Onew at the top of the stars 'I got it for you.....and I think your the only one who can see me' I smile then mouth -why?- 'I don't know.....I guess because your the only one who wants to see me' he smiles then goes to sit down 'mind if I join you?' He asks even though he's sitting down already "Tae you ok?" Key asks me "yeah" I say half to Key and half to Onew.
Onew smiles his big bright smile 'thanks' I sit down on the couch next to the chair Onew sat in typing on my phone to Onew but making it seem like I'm texting 
_what did you mean by 'I'm the only one who wants to see you'?_ I put the phone on the table between us for him to read it 'well know I'm here and can see me because you want to. They can't because they don't know I'm here.....well the frog looking boy dose but I don't think he wants to se-' he stopped mid sentence and was looking at Minho I turn to Minho who is looking at Onew wide eyed 'you see me frog boy?' Onew asks Minho nods his head " hey I think I'm going to turn in early tonight guys" I say standing up.
I look to Minho and mouth -come on we need to talk- "yeah me too" Minho says faking a yawn "ok....good night then" Key says looking confused.
I start walking up the stars I look behind me and see Minho watching Onew who is walking behind me when we get into the room I close the door "Minho you might want to sit down" I say he looks at me and says "you see him too right?" I look to the fire place where Onew is standing smiling "who? Onew? Yeah I see him" he looks at me wide eyed "how do you know his name Tae?" 'I told him my name' Onew says walking up to us he turns to me and says 'oh and sense you can see me now I was wondering if I could sleep in here' "ghost sleep?" I ask surprised 'yeah if I'm going to stay let you too see me now I need my energy witch I get from sleeping' I nod my head "ok it's fine. Do you want to sleep in the bed with me or-" "no. There's no room on the bed" Minho cuts in "hu?" I ask confused "there won't be room if I'm sleeping in the bed" he say I feel the blush slowly slip into my checks "o....ok" I say looking down trying to hide the blush 'then ill sleep on the floor' Onew says with a smirk.
 
(AN: sorry I haven't updated in a long time I will try to update more but with Halloween coming I don't know how easy that will be because I still have to decorate my house and get mine my dads and moms costumes together. Any ways I hope you all like this update comment and tell me what you think and also tell me if you all want a chapter wether its with JongKey or 2Min you diside ok? ~SJG)