Welcome to the lake

Summer at Taecyeon lake

 

Taeming pov:
 
I opened my eyes and looked around to see Key and Jonghyun singing to 2PM 
I slowly looked up when I heard light snoring above my head my eyes widened as I released who's shoulder I was laying on I quickly sat up looking straight.
"Oh Tae your up?" Key asks peaking back at me "yeah.......where are we?" I ask looking out the window "we're at the lake now" he says pointing at the sign "wake Minho ok?" He asks fallowing the signs. 
I looked next to me at Minho to see his eyebrows scrunched I sat a little closer and poked at his eyebrows 'what are you dreaming about?' I shook his shoulder and quietly called him "Hyung....." He stirs slightly then opens his eyes "where are we?" He asks in a gruff sleep voice witch make the pink return to my cheeks "the lake" I say looking out the window trying to hide the pink.
 
"Thank you Mr Jin-Young!!" I yelled as I closed the door "how do you know him again?" Key asks after stepping  inside "my mom knows him" I say turning around "wow" Minho says after whistling looking in the Livingroom 
I walked up the spy rail stairs to the hall that had a door at the end and two on the sides.
I walked into the room on the left and is was the Bathroom I closed that door and walked into the room on the right witch was the first Bedroom after closing that door I walked down the hall into the last door with was the master Bedroom.
"OH HELL NO!" I heard Key yell I walked out of the room and looked at what he was yelling at "can you believe how tinny this room is Jong?" He asked pointing to the room Jonghyun looked in the room then smirked looking back at Key "I think it looks comfy" he walked in and Key looked at him in the room "WHAT!?!" just as I was going to step in arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him slightly into the room.
I stood watching wide eyed when I heard someone whisper in my ear 'Dont watch that's not nice' I jumped and spun around looking in the room to see who said that.
When I turned around I saw a smirking Jonghyun and a blushing Key "oh Tae you and Minho will share that room" Key said walking down stairs "what!?" Me and Minho both said at the same time.
I stood there wide eyed again when I heard something behind me say 'this is going to be fun'
 
(AN: wow short chapter hmm.... I'll wright a longer chapter next. Oh Hello new subs 사랑해!!!~ <3 don't forget to comment and please check out my other story Borading School Troubles )