Voices in the walls

Summer at Taecyeon lake

 

Taemins pov:
I walked into the room looking around for some way to not have to share a bed with Minho.
I sat my bag down by the fire place and sighed 'oh well' I thought to my self I laid down on the bed and sighed in frustration 'not happy?' I shot up off the bed and looked around "he.....hello?" I got up off the bed an looked around the room "I...is s....some one there?" I asked with a shaky voice "We'll guess we have to stay together in this room" I jumped at the sudden voice and spun around to see Minho looking at me confused "you ok?" He asks "yeah..." I say putting my hand on my chest to feel my fast heart beat.
"................ed ok?" I looked up at him when I notensed he was talking to me "what?" I asked looking him in the eyes "I said I could sleep on the floor and you on the bed" he said walking over to the fire place "ok..." I say walking to the window "you ok?" Minho asks sounding concerned "yeah" I say Turing around with the best smile I can but on 'liar liar pants on fire' my breath hitched in my thought after hearing that voice again.
"MINHO TAEMIN COME DOWN HERE!" Key yelled from Dow stairs making me jump.
 
Minhos pov:
 
Taemins acting odd ever science we came yesterday he's been jumpy and looks like he's seen a ghost.
I walked into our shared room and saw Taemin sitting on the bed with his knees tucked to his chest "Tae?" I slowly approach him "Tae" no awnser it looks as if he's in deep thought.
I shake him lightly, he jumps and turns to me wide eyed "m.....Minho" he says shakily "Tae what's wrong? You look pail are you sick?" I ask putting a hand on his head "no I'm fine..." He lies I can tell it something 'he doesn't want you to know fog' I jump and turn to look behind me where the voice came from "Minho?" I hear Taemins shaky voice "what's wrong?" I turn to him confused "did you hear that?" I ask he slowly shakes his head "not this time" he mumbles but I catch it.
"Tae has this happened before?" I ask he nods his head slowly
 
Taemins pov: 
 
I sat on the bed looking at my phone going through my pictures allot of them were of key.
'I like that one' I jumped at the voice then calmed down a bit when I released it was the same voice that's Been bothering me.
I looked at the phone and saw it was a picture of me key and Jonghyun 'you all look like a family' I smile and nod 'omo you awnserd me this time' I sigh and bring my knees to my chest 'my names Onew by the way' I sat wide eyed realizing I just talked back to that voice.
I jumped when someone one shakes me "m....Minho" "Tae what's wrong? Are you sick? you look pail" he asks putting a hand on my head "I'm fine....."I lie Minho jumped and looked be hind him wide eyed  "Minho?" I say with a shaky voice "what's wrong?" He burns to me confused "did you hear that?" I shake my head and mumble "not this time" Minho must have caught it because he asks "Tae has this happened before?" I slowly nod my head.
After a long silence I look up at him "Minho?" He shakes his head and looks at me "yeah?" "Don't tell Key about this ok?" He looks as I'f he's thinking but soon nods "ok ill keep it between me you and that ghost" I nod my head and we both jump when Jonghyun yells "HEY LET'S HAVE A FIRE!" 
 
(AN: OMO Minho heard Onew too.... I hoope you all like this chapter! Hello to my new subs glad your reading! Don't be shy comment and tell me what you think! I might not get to update tomorrow but I will try to! ~SJG)