Road to the lake

Summer at Taecyeon lake

 

Taemins POV:
 
i was sitting on my bed texting Key when an idea poped into my head.
i quickly texted key to tell him about it
 
to: Key Umma
 
from: Taemin
 
Key! lets go on a trip!! you me and Jonghyun!!
 
i sat waiting on my bed looking up at my SNSD poaster when my phone buzzed
 
from:Key Umma
 
to:Tae Baby
 
Ooooo~ that sounds like fun minnie! where will we go?
 
to:KEy Umma
 
from:Taemin
 
oh! i know of this place called Lake Taecyeon we could go there my mom knew the owners dad so i would get up a speshial lodge~
 
from:Key Umma
 
to:Tae Baby
 
oh! that would be perfect ill tell Jonghyun
 
i ran down stares after reading this to find my mom "UUUUMMMMAAAAAAAAA~~!!" i yelled as i was running down to the kitchen "yes Taemin?!?" she yelled from her room.
i imediatly made a U turn and ran into her room stopping at the foot of her bed out of breath
"what is it?" she asks looking up at me "you know your friend Park Jin-Young?"
"yes" she says looking confused "why?" "me and key want to go on a trip to his lake. do you think you could ca-" "Jin-Young! how are you?" i look up at her and see her already on the phone "look my son and his friend want to stay at your lake and....REALLY?? oh thats wonderful! thank you so much!" she looked to me and mouthed 'when are you going?' "tomorrow" i wihspered back "tomorrow is that ok? wonderful! thank you so much! buh-bye" she looked at me with a serious look and said "i have to work so it will just be you. will you be ok?" i nod and say "ill be with Key" she nods and says " thats the only reasion im letting you go"
 
~NEXT DAY~
 
Authors pov:
 
Taemin and Key drove up to Jonghyuns house and key turned to Taemin "you go get him ill be right here waiting for you ok?" Taemin nods his head and get out walking up to the door *DIINNG DOONNG~*
he waited a moment than rang it again *DIINNG DOONNG~* a moment later he heard footsteps then the door opened revealing someone who made a small pink tint creep into Taemins cheeks
 "Minho Hyung" he says shyly trying not to look into his eyes "hey Tae Jon will be down in a minuet.
 i hope its ok but im going along" Taemin nods his head and says "yes its fine. im glade actually now  i wont be left alone with those two" Minho laughs his deep milky laugh witch makes Taemin melt a little "yeah every one knows they have a thing" Taemin oppened his mouth to speek but was cut off 
"hey Tae! wheres Key?" Jonghyun asks apering behind Minho "car he says" looking up at him smiling "ok lets go ready Minho?' jonghyun asks taking his bag and walking awy to the carwhere key was waiting to trive them to the lake that Jin-Young owns.
About thirty minuets into the drive Taemin starts nodding off a moment later his head dropped onto Minhos shoulder.
Minho looked at him shocked but soon relaxed and then falling asleep himself not long after.