IV

UKISS'd Our Member

You shook your head quickly and turned around.

“Girls did you miss us?” One boy teased. Some girls actually fainted. Literally.

“AJ hyung” Kiseop whispered. “You have to let some of us have some fun” He turned to the girls and winked at them.

And I thought he wasn’t a flirt. You huffed the air and looked around. “_____” You turned your head to see smiling Dongho.

“Dongho?” You questioned. He nodded his head happily. “My expectations proven wrong” You sighed. “I hoped you didn’t go to this school”

“Mean” Dongho stuck his tongue out. “Your a lot prettier in person”

“I’ll take that as a positive” You don’t like being given compliments. Ever since you have little trust in people, being rich and all. “But thanks” You smiled weakly. “First year right? Where are your friends?”

He pointed to the kingkas. Your eyes widened. “I’m about to go over there!” He grabbed your wrist. “Want to meet them?” He gave you puppy eyes.

I just met him… in person… met my expectations… sort of… You bit your lip. “Aniyo, its fine!” You pulled away from his grasp. “I’ll see you in class, if we are classmates” You immediately ran away from his sight.

Dongho shrugged. “Araso!” He said in glee as he skipped childishly to his hyungs.

 

 

 

“Park _______” The homeroom teacher announced. “Please stand up and tell us about yourself” The teacher repeated that several times to other students before you.

You stood up and noticed both Kevin and Dongho were in your class. “Anyeong” You said bored. Students already gave the thought you were the type of person who thinks she can do anything. “Park ______-imnida. I have an interest in music, computer graphics, and creative writing” You gave two thumbs up at yourself trying to be funny and sat down. You didn’t add anything about knowing 4 types of martial arts you learned in secrecy.

“Alright then” The teacher coughed. “Next Woo Kevin”

“Anyeong!” Kevin cheered. “I am Kevin woo! Wait you already know that” Girl squealed as Kevin stuck out his tongue. “I have an interest in Girl groups and I love to dance and sing, and enjoy life!” He jumped.

Optimist much… You blew your hair away from your face and looked out the window being grateful you got a window seat.

“Girls, I’m sorry but my heart is already set on someone” He gave a sympathetic smile. “But don’t worry, you’ll all approve of her!” The girls squealed happily, some the other.

“I wonder who it is” Dongho whispered to you. “Hyung is popular, I find it hard for him to already have a girl he likes”

You smirked. “You never know, he could actually be gay” Dongho shot back and chuckled as you chuckled too. “Just kidding, he’s just chic” You stuck your tongue out and looked away from Dongho who smiled at you.

Kevin turned to you. What’s her relationship with Dongho? Kevin looked at Dongho who waved at him with a good expression. Kevin sat down and pouted. Maybe he’s her girlfriend…

 

 

Kevin’s Flashback

 

 

“Yah Kevin!” Kevin turned his head down the other side of the hallway.

“Ah! Dongho!” Kevin beamed. “Your finally here!” Kevin ran towards him and nearly slipped on the carpet.

“Klutz” Dongho teased. Kevin pinched Dongho’s cheeks and the two friends chuckled. “So where were you heading?”

“I was going to wait for you out front! I got don’t talking to my neighbor, she’s pretty cute, she’s different from other girls I’ve met, I might be in love” Kevin blushed at his last comment.

“Make your move fast, if she’s different, then she’s a keeper” Dongho smirked. Kevin punched Dongho lightly. “Help me with my stuff?”

“Araso~” Kevin sang. He stared at your door as Dongho passed by it. She’s different… could I be in love with her… it’s silly… but I just met her… but I want to be more than a friend to her… already?

“Yo! Kevin, stop spacing out” Dongho snapped his finger. Kevin turned his head swiftly.

“Mianhae…” Kevin said smiling weakly. He scratched his head.

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

“Do you have a boyfriend?” You turned your head to a couple boys crowding you.

“What’s it to you?” You mumbled ignoring the boys.

“Feisty, I like it” One boy smirked at you trying to give you an eye smile. Unaffected.

“I’m going to the library” You said and walked out the classroom.

“Lets follow her” Another boy said.

“Yah, don’t be a stalker” Dongho said trying to protect you. “It’s the first day, you don’t want everyone calling you stalkers” The group of boys slumped and walked away from your seat.

“Hey Dongho” Kevin said coming up to him.

“Oh hey Kevin” Dongho smiled innocently.

“Can I ask you something?” Kevin was hesitant.

“Sure” Dongho smiled.

 

 

 

 

“What are you to _______?” 

 

 

===============

Repost of 10/18

That's all for today^^ Now in CA it's 10pm :O Anyeong^^

I'll post more tomorrow~