XX

UKISS'd Our Member

You stared at Kevin as he released you. You tapped your basketball.

“I’m serious about my feelings, no acting what-so-ever” Kevin stared at you.

“Kevin oppa…” You said. You felt your cheeks turn warm. It began to drip rain. “Let me think a while….” It began to drizzle. “You should go back to the dorms”

“What about you?” Kiseop said. “It’s pouring”

“I like the rain” You smiled. “Go” You gestured.

“No come with us” Kevin said. “You’ll get sick”

“Trust me” You smiled. “Go” Kiseop pulled Kevin’s arm and they both left. Tears dripped down your face as you turned around and began to shoot at the basket. You wobbled slightly going after the ball since it missed.

 

 

“Hey” Eli said. “If electricity goes out, we’re all meeting in Hoon’s room”

“Ah okay” Kiseop said wiping his head with a soft towel. “You tell Kevin?”

“No, can you tell him for me?” Eli said.

“Yeah okay” Kiseop nodded then Eli disappeared. Kiseop grabbed a small backpack and left his dorm. He walked through the dorms hallway and got to Kevin’s room.

 

 

“I wonder if she’s still out there?” Kevin said slightly. Staring out his window he turned away to look at Kiseop.

“It’s raining hard…” Kiseop said coming into Kevin’s room. “She should be somewhere by now. Hopefully”

“Aish, don’t give me the thought” Kevin said looked back out the window. “So what’d you came here to tell me?”

“If the electricity goes out we’re all meeting at Hoon’s dorm” Kiseop rubbed his damp hair.

“Can you dry your hair any faster?” Kevin eyed Kiseop.

“No” Kiseop said bluntly. Kevin chuckled then the lights went out. “Oops, let’s get going”

“Neh” Kevin laughed following Kiseop out the dorm room grabbing a flashlight. There was a big flash of thunder. Kevin looked out the window. “It’s close…”

 

 

“Where’s _____?” Hoon said. Kiseop sat down on Hoon’s floor next to Dongho.

“I sent her a message” Dongho said pulling out his phone. “She said okay…she said she’d come….”

“I sent her one too” AJ said. “She said she knows she’s just playing basketball… but that was like when it was still dripping. I don’t know bout now”

“You don’t think she’s still out there do you?” SooHyun stared at Eli then Eli looked at AJ who just shrugged.

“______” Kevin shook his head. Kiseop pulled out his phone.

“There’s signal” Kiseop said shocked. Everyone eyed each other as Kiseop immediately dialed your number. “Pick up….” Kiseop was panicked as he pressed the speaker button.

 

 

“Kiseop….” The phone answered.

“_____!” Kiseop shouted. “Where are you?”

“Help…. I…. I’m scared... help me *cough *cough” The voice was weak.

“_____!” Kevin shouted. “Where are you?”

“Still at the basketball court…. Please….. *beep….. The server is now dead please call again another time….”

Everyone stared at each other. “Let’s go!” They all ran out the dorm and ran straight towards the basketball court.

 

 

“_____!” Kevin shouted

“______!!!!!!” Kiseop shouted also

“Squirt!” SooHyun shouted everyone just getting drenched.

“Shortie! Where are you!” AJ shouted as they got yards away from the basketball courts

 

 

When they got there they all stared around. It looked empty until they saw the fallen basketball court.

“No….” Kevin said rushing towards it the others following. They saw you crushed under it’s pole. It over your back. You had your eyes closed clutching your phone. Your  light blue jacket had blood stains.

“______” Kiseop said. He kneeled down as placed his hand on your forehead. “She has a fever!”

“Let’s get her out!” SooHyun said. “____! Are you there?”

You opened your eyes weakly. “Oppas….” You coughed blood on Kiseop’s lap. Kiseop’s eyes widened.

“Your going to be fine” AJ said reassuring you.

You closed your eyes in pain clutching your phone harshly.

“If only we just stayed with you.” Kevin said. “If only you came with me”

“Call an ambulance” Hoon gestured Dongho.

“There’s still no signal!” Dongho stared at his phone.

“Damn it!” AJ hit his fists on the ground. You opened your eyes and reached for AJ’s now bleeding hand. “Shortie I….”

You smiled weakly. “Stop it….” Tears dripped down your face. “I’ll be fine…” You laughed.

Kevin stared at the pole that was on top of you. “Let’s get the pole off her now” The other nodded. Kiseop placed your head on his lap as the other 6 lifted the pole. You painfully got up and walked a few feet before they dropped the pole and it hitting the ground hard.

“______” Dongho said. You looked at him through your drenched hair. “You’ll be fine”

You coughed.

 

 

“Signal!” Kevin smiled and called an ambulance.

You stood next to Kiseop you holding his arm for support. “You’re going to be just fine ____ okay?” Kiseop smiled at you.

You stared blankly. “Everyone….” All 7 turned to you. “Thank you….” You, that was clutching your phone dropped it and fainted.

 

 

“________!!!!!!!!”

 

 

============

Repost on 12/01