XVIII

UKISS'd Our Member

“Would you be my boyfriend?”

You looked away real quick to hide your disgust. You had your reasons actually. But you couldn’t tell them. Not yet anyways.

 

 

“Mwoh!?” They said in unison.

“Tomboy what are you saying?” Kiseop stood up and shook you. “Has someone made you say this? Who? You are stronger than that!” He shook you furiously. When he let go of you, you landed on your bed. “Tell me who it is! They’ll pay…”

“Kiseop hyung” Kevin gestured. “Calm down” Kiseop looked away for a second as Kevin looked at you. “_______, why are you asking us this?”

You stared at Kevin. Wondering why he suddenly puts on the mature act you sighed. “I just need someone to be my fake boyfriend for a while”

“Fake boyfriend?” They said in unison. You grabbed your pillow and placed it onto your head. Then pulled off and sighed. “SooHyun oppa’s idea” You said.

“SooHyun hyung?” Kiseop and Kevin said in unison.

 

 

“Hello!” SooHyun opened the door making Kevin and Kiseop jump, but you just stood there shaking your head. “So has either of them say yes yet?” SooHyun patted your shoulder.

“No” You said bluntly. “I just told them like a couple minutes ago”

“Oh…” SooHyun said in awe. “Did you tell them why?”

“What? Why?” Kiseop eyed you and you stared at his eyes for a bit. Then bit your lip looking at SooHyun.

“My dad wants….” You thought about how to explain it. Nothing worked and you shrugged. “Arranged marriage”

“With one of us?” They said in unison.

“No, with someone I supposedly know… but if appa knows I’m in love with someone then he can give up” You scratched the back of your neck.

“But why one of us?” Kevin gestured as Kiseop grabbed a water bottle from your desk.

“Because you both like me” You said bluntly. You held a napkin quickly to Kiseop’s face as you noticed water touch the ground. “Gross….” Your voice trailed off.

“We….” Kevin looked at Kiseop. Kiseop scratched his neck.

“Maybe I shouldn’t have said that” You touched your chin then looked at SooHyun who just shook his head in disbelief. “Oops…”

“How innocent are you?” SooHyun ruffled your head. “Besides the whole fighting thing”

“Very” You said bluntly. Then looked at Kiseop and Kevin. “It’s okay if you reject me, it’s not a real confession so it won’t hurt my feelings.” You smiled at them sympathetically and had sorrow in your eyes and you didn’t understand why. “I don’t want you dating me with one-sided love in it”

SooHyun shook you for a second and sighed. He looked at the others and smirked. “Don’t worry squirt, if they don’t want to be your namja you can be my yeoja” He hugged your around the neck and eyed the two and smirked teasingly.

“No!” Kevin and Kiseop said in unison.

“Ah so one of you will do it” You smiled hopefully.

“Ah well” They said in unison again. They exchanged glances.

You hesitated for them and then said. “You know what I think I’ll just let SooHyun do it” You turned to him. He was shocked and just stared at you in disbelief. “You don’t want to do it?” You gave him an innocent aegyo without realizing it.

“Ah, ani, uh, hold on” He gestured you to leave the room.

“I get it…” You said to yourself. “I’m going to get drinks… be right back” Your voice trailed off as you left the room.

 

 

“One of you do it already!” SooHyun shouted at them. Kevin rubbed his arm and Kiseop scratched his cheek. SooHyun looked away then at them. “Do you really want squirt to be engaged?”

“Well…” Kiseop started. “No. But….” Kiseop looked at Kevin then back at SooHyun. “You… well she knows we like her and…”

SooHyun chuckled. “Wait you actually believe her?” He stopped. “Wait you guys seriously like her?”

“Ah” Kevin blushed pink. “Wait… she was kidding?”

“Its squirt guys” SooHyun chuckled “Maybe she’s just messing with your feelings?” But by the tone of his voice he was unconfident himself. “But now that I know their real” He gave them an evil smirk.

“I’ll do it!” Kiseop said on an impulse. “Just don’t tell anyone else!”

“Kiseop hyung…” Kevin said shocked.

“Mianhae Kevin…” Kiseop said scratching his cheek.

 

 

 

 

“Kevin would have said it first if he wasn’t so confused” You said your arms holding 4 soda cans.

“______!” Kevin jumped.

“Welcome back” SooHyun smiled at you innocently. You threw a soda can at his head and he dodged it landing in Kiseop’s hands.

“How long have you been listening” Kiseop asked hesitantly tapping the top of the can.

“Long enough” You said shrugging off a sigh. “Look” You pushed your back off the door and handed everyone a can. “I’m not forcing you to be my so-called boyfriend”

“But if none of us do it-” Kevin began.

“Then you get put into an arranged marriage” Kiseop finished.

“You don’t want that, huh squirt?” SooHyun said slightly confused now, but slowly following.

You tapped your soda can then placed it down and went over to your bed. Pulling out a folder you turned to them. “You guys probably have been to other rich schools huh?”

“I’ve been to 4 other than this” Kevin said holding up 4 fingers.

“3 other than this” Kiseop said shrugging.

“Cause I’m older I’ve been to more than 5” SooHyun chuckled.

You sighed and stared at the folder. “Well whether I’ve been to a lot or a little. I can honestly say I’ve had my fair share, or possible more…” You threw the folder onto the ground and they all surrounded to find dozens, no scratch that, hundreds of male faces from different companies.

“…Of arranged marriages”