X

UKISS'd Our Member

“Stay here!” Dongho smiled as he pulled you towards a park about a 10-minute run from the school. You sat down breathing heavily. “Not much of a runner?” He questioned.

“Look” You said suddenly having normal breath. “…..” You didn’t have words at the moment. “Why’d you take me with you?” You asked curiously.

“Because I want to treat you!” You stared at him curiously. As if he had some game. “Trust me! This will be nothing like the game”

“Which reminds me, have you played since vacation ended?” You stared.

“Nah, I’ve been busy with school work and the stupid fan girls” Dongho smirked. You chuckled. “You laughed!”

“Did not” You retorted. “I was chuckling”

“Same difference!” He smiled. “Oh there they are!” He pointed. You turned your head to the 6 faces.

 

 

“Anyeong!” SooHyun smiled. “Hey squirt~” He sang looking at you.

“Great… 7 guys and a girl, that’s not awkward at all” You said to yourself. Though they heard.

“We could always call up some of our friends who are girls” Kiseop smiled toward you.

“Great, more strangers” You shrugged.

“Way to be the optimist shortie” That guitar boy said.

“Way to be the blunt guitar boy” You retorted. He smiled.

“AJ” He said. “I’m AJ”

“______” You said crossing your arms.

“You look nice out of uniform” Kevin smiled.

“Eh” You said being totally oblivious. “My outfit?” You looked down at your full black outfit. “Thanks? I think…” You stared back at his smiling face.

“Should we have the rest introduce themselves?” Dongho gestured. You turned your body towards the 2 faces you didn’t know.

“I’m Eli” He smiled slightly. Then backed away shyly.

“Hoon…” He mumbled not even meeting your eyes.

“They’re shy boys” Kiseop tapped your arm and pointed to them. “Don’t mind them though?” His gestured made you laugh inside.

“Ah, I wont” You said looking away to Dongho. “Where are we going?”

“Somewhere” Kevin smiled.

“Very detailed…” You said bluntly.

“You can go with me!” SooHyun said holding up car keys. “Unless you want to go with AJ” Aj held up his car keys. “We both drive 4 passenger seats, so your choice” He smiled.

“SooHyun oppa” You said quickly.

“Since when do you call me oppa?” He smirked.

“Ok then I wont” You turned to AJ “Can I ride with you?”

“YAH!” Soohyun shouted. “I’m kidding!” You turned to him.

“Not even what I was talking about…” You sighed. “Where are we going? I’m serious this time”

“You’ll see” Kiseop said pushing you into SooHyun’s car with Kiseop and Kevin following behind shortly.

“I wanted to ride with ______” Dongho pouted.

“Too bad!” The 3 boys shouted. You rolled your eyes.

 

 

 

 

“Ah…” You said staring at the arcade. Are they this childish?

“We always come here” Dongho stretched. “When we were all middle school kids at least”

“Ah… memories” Kiseop smiled getting out from the driver’s passenger seat.

“And I’m here because….” Your voice trailed off.

“So we can have memories with you!” Kevin jumpled. Aj smirked as he and the others came out of the other car. “Lets go!” Kevin grabbed your wrist and ran it.

 

 

“What games do you play?” AJ asked curiously. “You are a gamer, right?”

You looked AJ. “Yeah, I haven’t been in an arcade in a real long time…” You smiled slightly.

“You should smile more” AJ smirked. “The two starring seem to like when you smile.” You noticed Kevin and Kiseop looking at you and then quickly look away once you caught them. “Obvious?”

“I already knew” You shrugged walking over to Dongho who was racing. “I’ll play you” You smirked.

“Your on!” Dongho patted the seat next to you as you placed in two tokens.

 

 

That day, you got closer to all of them. Though you didn’t smile a lot, and left a blunt answer to most of their questions you enjoyed your day.

 

 

“I want to eat!” Dongho cheered.

You looked at your watch. “It’s already 9…” Your voice trailed off.

“Time went by fast” AJ smiled. “Let’s get a quick bite?”

“Neh” The rest of you guys said.

“Lets go there!” Kiseop cheered. “I hear that place has the best America barbeque!”

“Foreign food?” You smirked. “Its…”

“Hey kids” Said a deep voice. “What you doing out so late”

“A drunk” You said before turning around to the man wobbling. He was with 4 other men. You clenched your fists. “Lets go”

“Hey, these kids look like the rich kids across town” Said one smirking. “Think we can get some money off them?”

“Most likely” Another hiccupped. One reached over to you but you avoided his reach pressing your back against Kevin. “Heh, this girl here is cute”

“He should watch it…” You cursed under your breath.

“Maybe she’d make a good pr-!” Kiseop suddenly punched him in the gut.

“Don’t you dare say that word” Kiseop said. “You’ll regret it”

“Wat-!” You chocked on your words as Kiseop was punched to the floor. Your eyes widened. Your reflexes kicked in. You jumped in the air and kicked the guy right in the face.

“What just…” Kiseop stared at you. Another guy came up to you and you back flipped him and low kicked him making him fall. “Tomboy you….”

“Fight?” You stared at them as the 5 got up and was ready to surround you. “Sorry…”

 

 

“This is the actual me”