I

UKISS'd Our Member

“Noona!!!!” Your little brother Sunggyu shouted. You turned your head. “Appa wants to see you”

“It’s summer vacation, I go to my summer lessons, I go to my piano, vocal, and guitar lessons what does he want? I’m being that fake angel he’s always wanted” You said not turning away from your laptop.

“He said it’s about going to a private school” He rolled his eyes. You immediately shot up from your bed and turned to him, he jumped from his place.

“Are you serious? What more does he want from me!” You hit your bed hard on the on the sheet. Your brother stared.

I think noona just damaged her bed… Sunggyu looked at you. “Just go.. Mianhae noona” You waved your hand and sighed.

I hate living up to appa’s expectations. I hate not being myself. Doing what I love in secrecy… it’s just stupid. You puffed your cheeks and got out of your bed. You gave a cold glare back at your room before turning the lights off. You despised your room. It was decked in all pink, black, and white. You didn’t hate pink. But too much pink makes you nauseous.

You quietly walked into your father’s office. “You wanted to see me?” You said in your angel tone.

Your father stood up and gestured you to sit down again. You quietly came in like you usually would and sat down. “______ my loving little girl” You mentally vomited. “I have terrible news” He frowned. “I must send you off to a private school”

“Appa” You said gently. Though you had remorse is your voice. “Why?”

“Your brother and I will be off to America for a while, this school will be best for you”

Your eyes widened, and you felt like you just got punched in the stomach. “Where will I stay?” Damn it… that means I probably cant see my friends again… “Who will watch over me?” You asked questions that make you sound conceited. You wanted your father to take you with him. Not go to some stupid private school for snobby rich kids. Even if you were one.

“You wont have to worry” Your father smiled. “You will live in the dorms there, I hear they’re quite nice”

You frowned. “Yes… araso appa… whatever you wish” You stood up and left.

“Oh and please start packing now, you will start school as soon as vacation is over” Your heart stopped.

I wont even get to say goodbye to my friends in person? You gave a gentle sorrow smile. “Yes appa…” You walked down the hallway and stopped.

You punched the wall hard, you evidently left a deep mark on the wall. You wanted to scream so badly but kept it in. You stared at your now bleeding knuckles. You shook it off and went to your room. You opened the first aid kit you hid under your pillow. Yes it was a small one your father didn’t know about. You didn’t cry. You just held it in. You wrapped the bandages skillfully and hid the first aid kit again. You wanted to punch something again, but took a deep breath.

“There’s no use” You fell back onto your light blue pillow. Which was the only thing that didn’t annoy you in the pink infested room. “I might as well get over it… I’m starting a new life, that I don’t want”

“Mianhae noona” You turned your head to Sunggyu. “I’m sorry I’m leaving you” You gestured him over to you. He was sniffing. “Please don’t get into any fights” Sunggyu knew the other you. The you, you were hiding from appa.

“Are you worried about me?” You rubbed his back.

“No, I’m worried for whoever your going to fight against” You began to tickle him harshly and he couldn’t breathe. You evidentially stopped. “Noona just don’t kill anyone” He teased.

You rolled your eyes and pointed to the door. “Out, I need to start packing”

“Araso…” Sunggyu stuck his tongue out and left. “Anyeong noona” He waved and closed the door.

You threw your jet-black suitcase on the ground and filled it with clothes you haven’t used yet, your favorite sneakers of course. You stared at the small locket your mother gave you. You grimaced and threw it in there. You scratched your head and thought of what else to bring. You were about to place your computer into your backpack when you got an IM chat.

 

 

You puffed your cheeks and opened the browser. The IM chat came from a friend who plays the same game you do; Leagues of Legend. Though you weren’t a pro. You just played it thanks to your brother.

 

 

Anyeong!

 

 

Was what it read, you quickly checked the person you were talking to. Dongho1900. You smirked.

 

 

What do you want?

 

 

You replied.

 

 

Is that anyway to treat your friend?

Who said you were my friend?

He replied with a cuss word. You chuckled.

Whatever.

So whats up!

Moving…

What? To where…

A private school I don’t want to go to.

Oh whats it called?

You just chuckled again.

I don’t know. I never asked my appa.

Well ask him!

No I don’t want to = =”

Whatever! Well I hope you go to mine.

Yours? You go to a private school?

Yeah, no, well I’m going to. I’m going to be a first year there. I have friends who go there so yeah. I hope to see you there!

Yeah. Alright. Hey sorry I’m packing. Talk to me later?

Araso~ Bye!

Bye =)

 

 

You logged off and immediately tossed your laptop into your backpack. I hate this…. You thought to yourself. But I’m only doing this for appa… I promised umma I would anyways…. You sighed and face planted your pillow. I don’t want to leave….

 

 

 

 

“Noona be safe!” Sunggyu said waving at you before you got into the decent sized limo.

“Yeah, okay, you be safe to and come home healthy” You ruffled his messy bed head. He got up early just to see you off. Your appa told you the drive there would take 2 hours. Great two hours of hell… I can catch up on my sleep though! You smiled and got into the car. You rolled down the windows. Your very own father wasn’t even there to say goodbye. You coughed a bit and told the driver to leave.

You looked at the scenery for a while then fell asleep.

 

 

I don’t want to leave in honesty…

 

 

============

A/N before continuing. ..

If you have been my fan for a while you know that before "my improvement" I always put the POV is  a "you" way... so all reposted stories. Are going to be a "you" POV. Hope you don't mind^^ Oh well. I'll be posting several chapters at a time!

Reposts of 10/18 :)

-Paula