four

겨울아이 - I met you on a snowy day.

No one's POV

 

Stil angry, cursing under her breathe Yeejin was walking over to her classroom. Everybody was inside already so she walked over to her desk and sat down. JR looked away the moment she entered and she had a huge desire to punch his face. It's not like she did something bad.

When Yeejin sat down she saw JR's stupid girlfriend entering the class with her friends. She was shocked when she saw Eunji beside her. Do they are friends with my roommate? She thought and was sad that the only girl she knew in this school was one of them.

"So its really true." Soyeon sighed. "I came to talk to you one last time you little . I dont wanna see you getting near me ever again or talking back to me!" She yelled at Yeejin who just kept quiet and looked at her face. The whole class was watching what is happening but the teacher was stil not inside. "Now you can't even say a word are you scared?" Soyeon and her friends laughed expect of Eunji. Soyeon looked into JR's eyes, waiting for him to agree with her.

Finally JR spoke up. "What's so funny?" He asked turning to Soyeon and her friends. "Stop this childish act and just go out of my classroom now. I have no time for useless talks like this." JR said and Soyeon left with an angry behaviour. JR really didnt like this childish behaviour of his girlfriend.

Did he care about Yeejin? No he definitely didn't, he was just annoyed how childish Soyeon is sometimes. 

Yeejin didn't say anything about it and then the teacher came inside already. It was the english teacher this time. He gave them some papers and told the class to study by themself because he has some stuff to do. Yeejin was finished in only 10 minutes because everything was too easy. She was always good in english so it wasn't a big deal for her. 

Yeejin watched how Ren was trying to solve the problems but made them wrong again and again. The guy beside him Baekho was not doing it at all just like JR so she was thinking of helping Ren. She slightly tapped Baekho's shoulder and the boy sitting infront of Baekho gave her a scared look as if Baekho would stay up and beat her or something.

Baekho turned his head and looked at her. "Can we change our seats for this lesson so I can help him?" Yeejin silently asked him and Baekho looked over to Ren who was trying to solve the problems and thought he should help because he knew how Ren tried to be good in his studys. "Sure lady why not" He said and stood up. She stood up aswell and they changed their seat. JR was watching what happened confused but didnt care since his bestfriend is beside him now.

Ren looked really suprised when he saw a female figure sitting beside him. "Yeejin.. you.. why are you here?" He asked confused but excited. "Why do you think? Look at your paper you couldnt even do one of them right. Let me help you" She took his pencil and he smiled. 

The whole hour she tried to explain him about the paper and about simple english basic rules. The first time in his life Ren understood the lesson perfectly and was very thankful to her for helping him this much.

"Thank you for today" Ren smiled at Yeejin who stood up because the lessons for today were finished. "Ah its okay really, if you need help tell me." She said before leaving the room. Ren just smiled to himself looking how cute she was even without letting a single smile form in her face.

Eunji followed Yeejin when she went out of the room and hold on her arm. "Yah Yeejina Im sorry.. Soyeon is always like that.." Yeejin could see how sad she was from the way she talked. "Its ok I understand..See you later" Yeejin said and continued walking. She was going over to her sisters room because she was curious about her room.

She knocked on the door and Min opened it. "Oh Yeejin right? Come inside!" She took Yeejin inside with a bright smile. "By the way, what you did in the cafeteria was daebak! You got some guts!" Min laughed and Yeejin couldnt help but smile because Min was so cute. 

"Your sister had some stuff to do with the principal that's why she is not here right now." Min said before sitting down on her bed. "Ahh I just wanted to see her room. I have to leave now too." Yeejin said. "Why? You could stay" Min said but Yeejin said its ok and walked out of her room.

She was walking back to her Dorm and saw Nu'est walking to the other direction. She just looked away and walked faster. As Yeejin passed JR he bumped into her really hard which made her tremble. "Ouch.." She mumbled quietly. "God really you made the best couple ever. Sooyeon and JR are so similar its like a couple made in hell." She said before she continued walking to her own Dorm.

 

JR didn't want to bump into her that harsh, it was an accident. He wouldn't apologize because he doesn't care I mean it wouldn't hurt her that much would it? He thought in his mind and just walked to their own Dorm. "Tonight we should get out we have some deals to do." JR said and the rest nod.

 

Heejin's POV

 

I was done with all the stuff I had to do with the principal and walked back to my Dorm. When I enterted I saw Min watching TV like always. "Hey Min Im back." I looked at her and she smiled. "Your sister was here! She said she just wanted to see your room and left again." Min told me and I nod.

I hope thats all and she didnt have something to tell me about. I put my stuff out of my back and sat down beside Min.

"Sooo lets talk about today.." Min turned her attention to me and I listened. "The girl in the cafeteria that messed up with you is the girlfriend of one of your sisters classmates." She started. "His name is Jonghyun he is a friend of my brother. But I cant say that he is a nice person so your sister should be careful." Min told me and I got worried. What if he tries to hurt Yeejin because of the fight she has with his girlfriend?

"I am not happy about it but my brother is one of them with my cousin Minhyun. So I try to bare with it." Min said. Wait so Minhyun is her cousin. Thats why she was so comfortable talking to him the other day.

"I just wanted to warn you.. its not easy to get along with JR and Baekho. This two can be really cold and mean" She grinned jokingly and I laughed. "Ok thank you Min you are really nice" I said and she turned back to watch TV.

JR and Baekho.. I will keep my eye on them.

But for now I should go and study for awhile.

 

Yeejin's POV

 

I was sitting on my bed and reading a book. Eunji was not in the room she was probably with her y friend Sooyeon but well if she likes her its fine with me. I was getting bored but I didn't have internet or anything interessting to read in this place.

I was thinking of going out but when I looked out of the window the gates where closed. I could see it from my window because I got the bed above Eunji's. It was really pretty to sleep here to be honest. While looking out of the window I saw Ren walking over to the gates with his friends. "It looks like they are going somewhere.." I mumbled while stil looking at them.

I envy them they have the guts to go out of the school at this hour even when its forbidden. Right now I wanted to do the same because I was hella bored. I finally stood up and walked down from my bed. I took my favorit scarf and decide to walk around the school garden because I have nothing else to do.

It was very cold tonight. After the first snowfall it didnt snow again. It was just very cold that my whole face was about to freeze. Today the lights of the garden were open and you could walk around really comfortable.

When I almost arrived at my bench to sit down I saw a familiar figure standing about 200 meters from me, near to the gates. His height and his hair remind me of someone but I couldnt figure out who.

The boy was standing there all alone but then he turned to the side to look at the school and in that moment I got a shock. I could only see his eyes but this eyes... aren't they Myungsoo's? 

I felt my body trembling with the thought that Myungsoo came. I felt so lonely without him but I couldnt call him because I didnt have the courage to do so. After some seconds I came back to my mind.

"Myungsoo!" I yelled and started running as fast as I could. "Myungsoo oppa!" I yelled again but the boy didnt even move an inch so that I was facing his back. I just gave him a tight backhug without saying anything else. I just wanted to feel that he is here, that I have someone I can talk to again. But why was he not moving or reacting....

"I missed you.." I said and the boy chuckled "Oh really?" I heard him saying.

But wait that wasn't Myungsoo's voice...

 

 

So my readers here comes the first suprise char from our story ;) You will know who it is in the next chapter! He will play a big role in the fic" I hope you guys like it please comment :)