five

겨울아이 - I met you on a snowy day.

Yeejin's POV

 

"I missed you.." I said and the boy chuckled. "Oh really?" I heard him saying.

But wait that wasn't Myungsoo's voice. I actually never heard this voice.

With a shock I backed away and bowed saying sorry several times. "Why did you let go? I felt really warm" He looked at me and I didnt know what to say. "I thought you are someone that I know, Im sorry I will just go." I said but the boy hold me back from my arm. "Aren't you going to ask me who I am at least after hugging me?" He laughed and I turned to look at him. Now I could see his face clearly, he had eyes that remind me of Myungsoo and a cute smile just like him.

"What's your name?" I asked after resisting for a few minutes. He came close to me before answering and wiped my hair away from my face. "That's better you look beautiful." He said and I slightly blushed but got annoyed that he stil didnt answer me.

"My name is Jonghwan.. nice to meet you." He said and gave me a warm smile. "Im Yeejin." I said and saw the gates moving. We both turned to see Ren coming back from whereever he went with his friends.

"Yah Yeejin what are you doing here at this hour?" He walked over to me and ignored Jonghwan which made Jonghwans expression change. "Ahh its really cold you will get sick!" He said before putting his jacket on me and dragging me inside the school.

"Well see you later?" I heard Jonghwan saying before I was dragged inside. 

 

Jonghwan's POV

 

I watched her walking away with Ren who came from nowhere. How dare he cut my conversation with Yeejin? Soon he will know who I am and this will be the time he shuts up forever.

"Yah Jonghwan I talked to the principal and he gave us our room numbers let's go." Rockhyun came back from inside and I just nod. "What made you angry bro?" He asked me because it was obvious that I am angry from the way I talk.

"I saw one of them.. The blond one.. Ren" I replied him and he laughed. "But I think he didn't recognize me" I joined him laughing. "Well tomorrow they all will" Rockhyun hit my shoulder and I nod.

 

Everything was fine we went into our room and I let myself fall into my bed. Her beautiful dark brown hair.. her honey alike eyes werent going out of my mind.  Just if I could talk longer to her.. but there is always a tomorrow.

Damn I forgot to ask her in which year she is.. I couldnt ask anything because of Ren that bastard.

But the day will come.. the day I will make her hate Ren and the others.

 

Yeejin's POV

 

"Yah Ren! Who told you to drag me inside??" I kicked his leg and he let me go because of the pain. "Who was that boy?" He asked me with a serious face which almost made me laugh because it was so cute. "I dont know a new student I think" I said and threw his jacket to his face. I started walking back to my Dorm but he followed me.

"You can't go inside the girls Dorm." I said while stil walking slowly over to my Dorm. "So what?" I heard him laughing and smiled to myself, good that he cant see it. When I arrived at my room I looked back at him and he was stil standing there.

"Arent you going to invite me in?" He grinned and I gave him my usual pokerface. I opened the door and closed it before he could say anything else but I saw Eunji looking at me with a shocked expression.

"That that wasnt it Ren?!?! Omg you know him? Are you both close? ARE YOU DATING!?!?!" She questioned me like a crazy person and I almost got scared because she was only 5cm from my face.

"No there is nothing like that Eunji" I said and moved away to go up to my bed. "But why would he bring you to your room at this hour?" She came up to my bed. "Really there is nothingg like that, he is just being nice or something." I said because I was confused myself why he was being so nice to me. But I was thankful that at least one person was being so friendly to me.

 

 

Heejin's POV

 

I couldnt sleep so I was studying in my bed. Min was stil awake too and playing with her laptop. Then I heard our door knocking. "Who is that?" I said looking down to Min and she stood up to open the door.

"Booo its me!" I saw a boy jumping inside who had blonde hair just like Min. He hugged her and gave her a bag. "A present for my noona" He said. He was really cute just like a little doll. "Annyeong!" I said from my bed and he got a shock.

His funny face turned into pokerface and he let go of Min. "You are her new roommate?" He then asked me and I nod. "My name is Heejin." I said and he smiled. "Heejin? Yeejin.. Is she your sister?" That boy asked me curious and I nod.

"Ohh so your sister just bumped the door to my face.." He chuckled and I had to laugh. "My sister is cool right?" I said  but when I saw him dissapointed smile I stopped laughing. "But if she would know you better she would be the oposite." I smiled and he turned back to his pokerface. "Im going!" He said and ran out of the room.

"Your brother is cute" I said to Min and she laughed. "He is one of a kind.. seems like we are a family soon" She teased and I threw my pillow at her.

 

Next Day

 

No One's POV

 

"Listen class we have two new students! Welcome them!" The English teacher told the class and Heejin was happy that she wont be the only new person anymore. Two handsome boys walked into the class which made all the girl students stare.

"This two boys are no joke" Soyeon's friend said while Soyeon was checking out Jonghwan from head to toe.

"Hello my name is Jonghwan"He bowed to the class and then smiled. "And I am Rockhyun" The other boy bowed aswell. Rockhyun was smiling all the time which made him look very likeable and Jonghwan had a really friendly face. 

The teacher put a new desk to the class for Rockhyun and Jonghwan and they sat in the back near to Heejin. Rockhyun smiled to her when he saw her looking over to them and she smiled back. 

"Teacher Park Im sorry I overslept" Aron came inside the class and the teacher said its ok and he should go to his seat. "Did I miss something?" He asked Heejin. It was the first time he ever talked to her so she looked at him for awhile. 

"Uhmm we got two new students." Heejin said and pointed over to Jonghwan and Rockhyun.

"What the.. Why are they here??" Aron said and Jonghwan felt Aron's eyes watching him. 

"Hell yeah I am here Aron..." He said under his breathe and smirked over to him.