one

겨울아이 - I met you on a snowy day.

Yeejin's POV

 

Flowers, beautiful Trees and refreshing air.. this is jeju Island my homeplace.

My beautiful homeplace that I have to leave now..forever.. and its all my fault. I don't know how I am going to leave a place like this were all my memories are buried. In this room I was staying with sister and our mother would always come and give us a kiss before going to sleep. She would touch my hair and tell me she will always be by my side. No matter what. And now..

I slowly walked out of my room and went to my mothers room there was no sign of Heejin she was probably already outside. As I slowly opened the door I saw that the window beside her bed was open and the wind was blowing inside. She always sat there and watched us playing in our house backyard. I will never forget how she smiled at me from this window. My mother was beautiful, the most beautiful woman I could stare at her for hours. But now I cant even do that.

Years ago when our father left us she didnt show a sign of sorrow to us, she tried to stay strong. Yes my mother was a very strong woman who did everything for us but we couldnt do anything for her. 

I walked over to the window and looked outside. The weather was beautiful, the breeze of the sun was falling into my face, like always the sun would never go from Jeju. I closed the window and turned to the side where my mothers bed is and saw her favorit flower beside her bed. She would always give water to it and tell us to take care of it.

I slowly made my way to the flower and picked it up. "You are coming with me." I smiled and took the flowers. The funny thing is I never asked my mother what this flower were called. They had a beautiful bright yellow color and looked very fluffy. No wonder mom loved them. I stood up and went over to her cupboard. I took out her favorit scarf and put it around my neck.

"Good bye Jeju...." 

 

 

Heejin's POV

 

I was wandering around outside and looking at the flowers in our backyard. I remember the day where we implanted all those beautiful flowers. Its been 4 years and they are grown very pretty.

I wish I could stay in Jeju.. just for a little more time. I cant and dont want to leave the house where all my memories are in. But we have no choice our father wants us to come to Seoul with him. I was looking at my watch and we had to leave now but I didnt have the courage to tell my sister to come out and that we have to go and I cant do anything to change this fact. 

It was hurting so much..I looked at the ground because tears were forming in my eyes. When I lift up my head I saw Yeejin walking down the stairs after she closed the doors of our home. She has mothers flowers and her scarf... I wanted to hug her and cry but I couldnt... I wanted to tell her lets stay here lets not go but I couldnt..

I saw her walking over to the taxi with an emotionless expression on her face and just followed her. The driver put our luggage to the car and we both went inside. "To the Airport please" I told the dirver.

I looked over at the right side where Yeejin was sitting with the flowers on her lap. She was smiling while looking at them and I just couldnt take my eyes off her. She will forever blame herself over mothers dead..

 

 

No one's POV

 

"Run!! Im telling you to run faster!"Baekho was yelling while running after JR to a dark street. "If the cops get us this time we are dead!" Minhyun said while holding Ren's arm to make him run faster. 

Once again they were in this situation because of selling drugs. How many times did they run away from the cops, tried to hide but stil they would continue with whatever they are doing.

"This is getting annoying lets just kill them all." JR said and stopped in the middle of the road but Aron hold tight on his arm. "Don't be stupid and just run!" He yelled and JR rolled his eyes but followed him. 

The rain became heavier and the cars around them where starting to dissapear one by one. Nobody was around in this dark night. You could only hear this three boys running in the heavy rain that was falling into their face. "Ahh this when will the rain stop already!" Baekho was yelling and Ren laughed trying to hide his pain because he hurt his chest. "Idiot we have other things to think about!" He said and hit his shoulder. "Well bro Im sorry but I can't anymore" Baekho said and lay down to the grass. They were already far enough from the cops and just lay down together.

"You know what I even like running away from cops dude!" Baekho laughed and hit JR who was laying beside him. He was just being quiet while the rain was falling into his face. He closed his eyes and didnt open them.

"I dont regret meeting you guys this life is full of action" Aron said and the rest laughed. "Aron stop being gay and just enjoy the rain" JR said and they laughed once again.

JR didnt really like living like this but he had to. He wanted to proof everyone that he isnt that little kid anymore that his dad hit everyday. The little kid that couldnt do anything when his dad hit her mother. Oh no that little kid was dead he would never go back to those times. 

"Yah does any of you have some weed?"Baekho stood up and Aron smiled throwing him his bag. "This dude is a good boy he always has what I need" Baekho laughed and light his weed at the end. As he was about to take a puff he saw JR holding up his hand for him to give him one too and he just gave him the one in his hand. 

"Ren you are not dying right?" JR said and looked over to Ren who was holding his chest. "Im not even near to dying bro. Im all fine." He replied but Minhyun was stil looking at him worried. "I said Im fine" He turned to Minhyun and smiled to make him feel better. Minhyun was in all this mess because of Ren anyways just to protect Ren from getting worse.

Once again all of them lay down and looked up to the sky, the rain stil didnt stop and they were soaked because of it. 

"SEOUL KNOW OUR NAME WE ARE NU'EST!!" Ren yelled and they all laughed and put ren back down to the ground.