Lee Jongsuk - 6:17 P.M.

To Krystal, With Love

D-2 to Krystal's birthday

Jongsuk dials a set of numbers he knows by heart the moment his manager gives him his phone.

He hears a click, signaling that the person has picked up. He doesn’t even bother saying hi or waiting for her to greet him. “Happy birthday, Soojung.” he says. His manager rolls his eyes and mouths “tell Soojung I said hi.” Jongsuk playfully ignores him; this is his time with his "sister", after all.

“Hi to you too, oppa.” He hears her laugh a little and he hears someone in the background ask, “Who’s that?”

“Jongsuk oppa.” she replies. Hearing her say his name and call him oppa makes him beam. Her attention goes back to the phone call and she sincerely says, “Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday, oppa.”

He knows he’s smiling way too widely (he can tell by the way his manager is looking at him weirdly) but he can’t stop the rush of affection that he feels for her. He can’t stop his words either. “You’ll go far, Soojung. I know you will. I believe in you.” She gives a flustered, embarrassed reply and he can’t help but laugh. He has said nothing but what he knows as the truth, which makes her reaction all the more cute.

He loves that she is still embarrassed over praise. He loves that she is still grounded, still humble. It is one of the things that will get someone far in their industry.

I wish for you to go as far as you can, as far as you want to.

He remembers that one interview, where he said that he was looking for something that Krystal could not do.

He has yet to find that something.

He doesn't think he'll ever be able to find that something.

“You can do anything, Krystal.”

“Oppa!” she says. Her tone is embarrassed and that makes him smile. It’s nice to know that she’s still humble- but he really does think that she can do anything.

I believe in you.

"Stupid!" she teases. The nickname makes him think back to their little stint. "Don't say such embarrassing things!" Those were good times, good memories. He will never, ever forget working with her.

He'll never forget her.

“Bbuing bbuing, Soojung ah.”

--

I adored their little tandem on High Kick 3 ;D but LOL this one is so short >< I didn't know how to make it any longer ;---; it's...short but sweet? ;D BUT TWO MORE DAYS! (OVER HERE!) ONE MORE IN KOREA! <3

The second to last chapter features Lee Taemin of SHINee. (TAESTAL<3)