Chapter Three

Part Time Princess

MINAH

"I won't say anything to anyone! I promise. And besides, I didn't hear anything. I swear! I also understand how you feel. I know you are sad. Don't worry I won't tell anyone that you were dumped by your girlfriend!" I pouted. I realized that I just spilled everything. I just comfested that I was eavesdropping. I actually didn't want to eavesdrop but I ended up doing so.

 

What if he realize that it was also the girl who spilled dirty water on his precious sneakers? Would he ask his royal guards and kill me? I should tell my parents about how terrible daughter I was.

 

"HEY!! JOGGING PANTS!!"

 

"COMEBACK HERE!!"

 

 

I could hear him shouting. And I could feel him going after me. I just ram towards the comfort room. Even if people see me as someone who is stupid, I am capable of hiding. I am actually good at hiding. I guess?

 

As usual, the lessons were boring and challenging. I heard we would have an exam next week. I think this is a punishment from the heaven. I should had been a good person, student, daughter and citizen of korea.

 

"I am sorry, Dear God. Please don't punish me" I lowered my head. Leaning it on my desk. 

 

"Omo! Bang Minah has gone nuts!" 

 

"She's really a nuts"

 

The school is finally over. Finally some time to be free from this stressful school. I could finally be away from all the tormentation of this school. Me and my friends we're walking to the gate of our school.

There are many people at the entrance. And my hunch was right, it's the prince. Since it was dismissal time, he would be going home and sit his comfortly inside that palace of his.

 

"Aren't they tired of the prince already?? They've been doing that since 10th grade"

 

"He is the prince. That's why they would always flock around him" sojin said.

 

"My prince marry me!"

 

"No! My prince marry me!" Sojin and I tried to stop Ahyoung and Hyeri from chasing the prince.

 

 

"Yah! You two! You know that you can't marry the prince! Stop being a cinderella wanna be!" Sojin said to them.

 

"And besides we all know that he is destined to marry someone. So you don't even have a chance. Surprisingly, she attends this school too" They all looked at me. And I just realized what I have said. I should have just shut my mouth! But it was hard to control since my mouth was itching to tell the thing that I saw awhile ago. I rode my bicycle and started to bike home. I could here their loud voices.

 

"Yah! Tell us!"

 

"Who is she! I will kill her"

 

"Minah! Why are you keeping a secret from us!?"

 

I am so sorry guys. I really wanted to tell you everything but my life is at stake. For now, I'll keep it as a secret.

 

 

BYUNGHUN

 

 

As I was sliding imside the car I saw a familiar face through the crowd. It was Donghae.

I smiled at him, he smiled back. He is my cousin who resided in London after uncle's ,his father, death.

 

 

As the car was moving, Secretary Nam was saying what is my schedule for the day.

We were at the gangnam district and I saw jogging pants. She was walking around, pushing her bike. I am definitely sure it was her. I told the driver to stop for a bit.

 

I got out of the car and followed Jogging pants. She was unaware of my presence. She was buying something from an old lady.

"Thank you, Ahjumma!" She was smiling brightly. She seemed familiar

"That's nothing, Bang Minah. Tell your mother I said hi"

 

"YAH! BANG MINAH!" She stopped, glued on her place. I bet she realized who I was.

 

We were on a small alley right now. And I was trying to confront her.

 

"I am warning you! Don't you dare tell anyone about what you heard earlier or you're dead."

 

I step closer to her. Her small eyes widened and it looked like it would pop out of her eye sockets. She looked really scared. Scared wouldn't even describe how she looks, maybe teriffied.

 

"You should shut your big mouth" I placed my index finger to her lips. Some of her saliva even went to my finger. I wiped my finger onto her uniform. "It's not because of I would get humiliated, it's for Hyunah. I don't want her to have a hard time."

 

"Seja! The medias are here!" The bodyguards then escorted me out. Protecting me away from the media.

 

I got home and went to my schedules. My next schedule is have a talk with the elders. As I sat down, I heard them talking about who I would marry.

 

 

"Son, you will be marrying a girl that the Daewang had chosen"

 

"I know" I answered. I don't even have a choice. "This was decided a long time ago. It's not like my choice would even matter."

 

"Here is how she looks like. She even studiesat your school. Cool ,Isn't it?" Ahba-mama gave me the picture.

 

 

"She is the grandaughter of your grandfather's bestfriend, his ONLY true friend. Who was always there for the Daewang"

 

 

"Friend?" I faked a laugh. "I never even thought that the royal family can possibly have a real friend"

 

 

"Son!" Uhma-mama tried to stop me.

 

 

"It is quite impossible, but your grandfather did. A king's life is to be isolated and loney. And someone who understands you and comforts you is what you need. This is why as he wants to give his friend a gratitude. He wants you to marry his friend's granddaughter"

 

 

"Huff, So he thinks that I should suffer? and marry that NO ONE? That girl that I don't even know who? She might even be a serial killer!"

 

 

"This is the end of this conversation. You will marry her no matter what!" with that Ahba-mama and Uhma-mama went out of the room.

 

 

"AISH!!" I ruffled my hair out of frustration. Why does it have to be me? Of all the people in this world, why does it have to be me? It should've been another person. It could had been Chanhee or Changhyun Or Daniel. But why does it have to be me?

 

I thought of having some fresh air. As I stood up, something fell. It is the picture of that girl. The girl that I will marry.

 

I picked it up. Even if I am against this marriage, I ended up being curious of who I was going to marry. She should have a great body or a great face.

 

 

To my surprise it is someone I know.

 

 

 

"What? Why her??" A smirk was formed on my lips. "Minah, you and I have a great fate, huh?"

 

-------------------------

 

Sorry For Short Update :)