Finally going home~

My little miracle Bao Yu Wu

 

Finally after two weeks Bao and I could finally go home. I still had to make sure she was very nourished. Kae drove everyone home.

“Hide yo kids!” Kae said. “Oh wait, Chanyeol’s already home.”

“It’s about time!” I smiled holding my baby girl in my arms. “The hospital was so boring.”

“You were in a coma half the time.” Tao pointed out.

“I know that Tao.” I stated. “After a week of lying down it feels weird walking.”

“You’ll get used to it.” Tao said. “Now sit down.”

“Oh my, it’s about time.” D.O said

“I am not a e!” Chanyeol pouted.

“Hey guys!” Baekhyun cheered.

Chanyeol gave Baekhyunie a y look. “Hello.”

Baekhyun gave Chanyeol a confused look. “No!”

“Fine no love for Channie.”

I went to my daughters’ new room amazed by the job my friends did. I sat myself in the chair next to the crib holding Bao.

“It’s about time we’re home.” I said. “Here’s your room. I hope you like it.” Bao looked at me silently. I held her closer to my face. I gave her nose a kiss. “I’m so glad I’m not pregnant anymore. I have you now finally have you. I have to admit during the last few weeks of pregnant my belly felt really heavy and if I didn’t go into labor when I did I’d still be pregnant with you.” I said. “But I’m more than happy I’m not pregnant. My huge pregnant belly felt so heavy I had to sit down most of time.” Bao looked at me as if she was interested by the story. Bao was getting hungry as well somehow I was able to tell my daughter was hungry I fed her while Chanyeol was watching.

“How’s that going?” Chanyeol asked not being erted.

“It’s going well.” I replied. “It’s better that she doesn’t have teeth yet because that would hurt!”

“I bet it would.” He replied. “I’m going to try to get Baekhyunie pregnant one day.”

“Or he’ll get you pregnant.” I told him. “If Kae can get Tao pregnant and Tao can get me pregnant it definitely could happen. Chenmin got each other pregnant so yeah it can happen even if you’re manlier than him but you two will make a cute little erted baby.”

“No, I will get Chanyeol pregnant.” Baekhyun said.

“To be honest Baekhyunie I’d actually like to see you pregnant!” Emiko said. “You’d look so cute with a pregnant belly.”

“I know I would, I’d look cute no matter what.” Baekhyun said.

“I got pregnant cause I was on the bottom.” I told them. “In a male pregnancy I’m guessing whoever is on the bottom has a better chance at conceiving the baby so if you guys do try for one you need to agree on who will conceive the baby.”

“Got anymore advice?” Baekhyun asked

“Make sure you are healthy enough to have the baby so you don’t end up in a coma like I did.” I told them. “If you find out you’re at risk tell the father of your child. Don’t make the mistake I did. Get the help you need and make sure they know so they’ll get you a C-section instead of natural birth.” I advised. I love giving advice from my own experiences with Bao.