Tao loves the cat

My little miracle Bao Yu Wu

Kae lied on the bed she shared with Tao petting the new cat. Kichirou is a really good cat. He is a very clean and obedient cat and everyone loves him. 

"Who's a handsome cat? Yes, you are Kichirou. You're an awesome cat." She whispered to the cat who is bathing Kae with kisses. 

"Okay Kichirou chill, she's my woman not yours." Tao said.

"Oh like I've ever cheat on you with a cat. It's too much work and you are my cat." Kae giggled playing with Tao's tummy when Kichirou left the bed. Tao giggled defending himself from being tickled. Kae having an urge to be the stronger one pinned Tao to the bed. 

"Oh you just can't be happy unless you're the stronger one, Can you?" Tao asked.

"Depends on the sitution." Kae replied.

"You love our son Kenji right?" Tao asked.

"Of course I do! That boy brought us closer. I didn't even know that we weren't close enough already." Kae said.

"Well I did do all the work to bring him into his world, Didn't I?" Tao asked.

Kae ploped softly onto Tao's chest still holding both of his hands. 

"In that case you are the stronger one." Kae admitted "I don't want to expirence labor. It'd be too painful and I don't want to squeeze a baby out of me." 

"Of course you don't Kae. You're Kae you don't want to do any of the woman's role in reproduction." Tao pointed out.

"Have I shown you Asdfmovie?" She asked.

"Yes in 2013." Tao replied.

"Wanna watch it again?" Kae asked.

"Why not, I could go to kill ten or so minutes." Tao replied grabbing his phone and setting up the movie.

 

--------------------------------------------

Here's yo update my subbers~ I hope you love it."

 

BTW, if you haven't seen asdf movie it's right here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lOEkYKYS9Q