Feeding Bao

My little miracle Bao Yu Wu

 

It took me a while to snap out of that. I can't have any more babies? Why did I want one so bad?

"Kris?" Tao said patting my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I replied

"Are you okay?" He asked. My mind went bad to what the doctor had said to me just a few minutes earlier. 

"I'm afraid you can't have any more babies Mr."

"The part in your body that holds the baby was damaged and there's nothing we can do to repair it."

Just that moment I realized I liked being pregnant and I wanted to give it another try.

But I almost died the first time.

I can't leave Bao without a mother. 

"Kris Gē!" Tao shouted. I looked over at him. "It's okay. I'm guessing you want to have another baby?"

"Yes." I answered. "But I can't." I looked at Bao, My first born baby finally realizing that she's the only baby that I need. She started crying. I hope she didn't think I was trying to replace her because I'd never do that! "Are you hungry?" I asked her. She didn't respond she just kept crying. I tried rocking her to sleep but that didn't work. "Are you hungry?" I tried asking her in Cantonese. Seems she'll only reply to me if I speak to her in Cantonese. "No matter what language I'm speaking please reply to me." I thought for a second. "Or is Cantonese the only language you can understand?" I slid the gown off my shoulder to feed her. 

"Awww, Are you feeding her?" Tao asked.

"No I'm performing rocket science." I joked. Sarcasm was the only opinion with that question. I wondered if Tao was only kidding.

"Hello." Chen said with his cheery voice. "I brought food."

"Good. This food is so plain." Kae said walking to Chen giving him a hug. "Where's Xiumin?" 

"He's behind me. Hiding." Chen said looking at Xiumin.

"I am not hiding. I'm being cute." Xiumin said.

"You're always so fricken cute." Kae said hugging Xiumin light enough not hurting the baby in Xiumin's belly. "Chubby cheeks or not you're so precious." She looked like she wanted to play with Xiumin's cheeks but she didn't cause she knows Xiumin doesn't like it.

"Thanks Kae." He smiled hugging her back.

"I'm so relieved you're awake Kris." Chen looked at the baby. "And she's just so adorable!" Chen smiled at me. "Need help feeding?" 

"Please." I begged.

"Tickle her lip with the letting her know it's feeding time."

A:N: Sorry about that I had to 

I did actually that and it didn't work. She wouldn't latch on. 

"Anymore advice?" I asked.

"Talk to her. See if that'll help." He said

"She only replies when I speak Cantonese." I told him

"Then speak Cantonese to her." Chen said.

I looked at Bao. Her eyes were closed and her face was pushed lightly against my bare chest. I pulled her away from my chest to help her breathe better. She grabbed my chest trying to pull herself back.

"Awww." Chen giggled. "Give it another try."

I placed her head close enough to my chest. "Okay now Bao it's time to eat." I let her take her time until she finally started eating. I smiled letting out a laugh. 

"You'll be having to do that for as long as you feel the need to. It's a great bonding experience. Ae Seok stopped feeding at 19 months." Chen shared. "Time goes by so fast before you know it Bao will be saying Mama."

"I'm excited for that moment." I giggled watching my new baby.

"So when should you be coming home?" Xiumin asked.

"Hopefully tomorrow." I smiled before thinking about Micha. "Wait. How's Micha?"

"I'll go check." Kae said as she left the room.

"I hope she's awake." I feared. 

"She's strong she'll wake up or she might be awake right now." Tao said.

"Hey Chen, Xiumin. I've got something to tell you." I said in a normal voice.

"What is it?" Chen asked.

"Me and Micha are twins." I said. "What a surprise."

"I'm not really surprised. You two are so much a like I just considered you guys twins." Xiumin said. "I never excepted Kae and Chanyeol to be twins."

"Me either." Tao said. 

"They're both wierdos so I'm not surprised." I joked.

"I love you Kris Gē or can I call you Kevin Li?" Tao asked.

"I never excepted your real name to be Kevin Li." Chen said.

"No Tao." I giggled. "It's not Kevin Li Chen. It's Li Jiaheng."

"Li Jiaheng?" He asked. "But the name Kevin Li suits you."

"True but I don't like it" I said

"Why not?" Xiumin asked. 

"I don't know. I just liked the name Kris Wu better." I told them.

"What's Bao going to call you?" Tao asked.

I looked at him. "She's going to call me Huang ZiTao."

"But that's name."

"No Sherlock. Bao's going to call me Mom or Umma." I laughed. "Gosh Tao you make me laugh."

"I thought your real name was Wu Fan." Xiumin added.

"It's not." I said looking at Bao. "It's Kris Wu now Xiuminne."

"Please don't call me that." Xiumin's eyes widened. "Chen already calls me that." Chen hugged Xiumin from behind placing his hands on Xiumin's belly. 

"You know you love it. You even call me Chennie." He said.

"It sounds like honey." Xiumin said placing his hands on Chen's.

"It does Minnie." Chen kissed Xiumin's cheeks.