~2~

Normal's Boring

 

I look down the hall as the two guys figure’s get smaller and smaller while Chen shakes his head in dismay.

“Hey guys!” We turned to see Suho waving at us while walking towards us. He smiled once he reached us, “What are you guys doing?” I looked down at my backpack.

“Nothing much. Just these guys bumped into Chanyeol over here and didn’t even apologize” Chen explained while running his fingers through his hair. He does that when he’s mad, “you know, the usual.” Suho’s smile fell.

“Oh,” He looked at me, “Well, maybe they were in a hurry?” He suggested. I shrugged.

“Maybe,” I look at Suho who looks sad now, “Hey, are we still going to the park tonight?” I asked. Ever since last year, we have been going to the park every Friday night at midnight to lie down on the grass and look up at the sky. Pretty cheesy I know, but we like it. Chen smiles and so does Suho.

“Definitely,” they say at the same time. I smile and put my arms through the straps of my backpack. Then I put my arms around their shoulders and bring them closer to me. I smile at each of them then we burst out laughing.

“Let’s just leave this place,” Chen suggests and I nod. I walk forward, still wrapping my arms around my two closest friends.

~~~~~~~

“Good bye mom! I’ll be back soon!” I yell as I open the front door.

“Hold it right there, Mr.” My mom yells back. Damn. I close the door and turn around to find my mom standing in front of me.

“Yes?” I ask. I look down then back up.

“Where are you going?” she asks.

“To the park, just like I do every Friday night with Chen and Suho,” I reply. My mom looks at me with a serious face one.

“You can’t go,” my eyes widen.

“What? Why not?” I say, outraged. She smiles and I shake my head, “I hate it when you joke around, you know that right?” She pats my arm and walks away.

“Have fun at the park!” She yells out as she enters the hallway. I laugh a little, open the door, and leave.

On the way to the park, which is about ten minutes from my house, it started to get cold. I zipped up the zipper from my jacket all the way up.

I look around and cross the street. The gate that leads to the park is right in front of me. A few more minutes of walking and I will be in the park. The floor turns from pavement to dirt to grass as I walk. I stop and look to the ground. Something I always do whenever I walk somewhere. I like looking at my surroundings. It’s weird, I know. Next to my feet are small plants that look wet. I bend down and look at them. Did it rain? I reach over to touch it but then the wind blows. After I fix my hair to the way it was before (or somewhat like how it was), I look back down to the plants There were icicles all around and on them. Like if it had rained and then the temperature had gone down, leaving the wet plants to suffer as they were turned to ice. But that didn’t happen. 

I look at the other plants and grass around me, but they all look the same as the first plant. As I’m looking around, I spot something lurking in the shadows behind me.

I turn completely to see that it’s a person peeking at me from behind a building. I squint my eyes to get a better look. Wait, there are three.  I stand up and turn to face them. They see me and run to the back of the building. I know it’s not a good thing to follow strangers but I want to know if I know then or if they know me. I run to the building and go to the back. There’s a dead end and the people who were at this exact same spot a few seconds ago are nowhere in sight. I scratch the back of my neck in confusion and turn back to the gates of the park.

The gates are always left open no matter what. So I just walked past them. I look around to find the widest tree trunk that is next to the miniature pond. I smile as I see two familiar figures sitting down on the grass. I run to them and jump on the space between them. They look shocked and scared. I laugh at their expressions and sit down in the middle of them. 

“Did I scare you?”

 

 

*A/N: Hello there readers! How was your day? Mine was boring, which is why I am updating this chapter. Did you like this chapter? Don't those plants look hauntingly beautiful? *-* I liked those plants very much. Enjoy this not so interesting-until-the-end-chapter. Don't forget to comment and subscribe please! Mmkay. Goodbye~!*