~3~

Normal's Boring

 

Chen was the first to get out of his state of shock. He slapped my arm and I pretended like it hurt.

“You…you…you…gah! Don’t scare us like that!” he screamed at me while Suho and I giggled at him.

“And by ‘us’ you mean yourself right?” Suho said still giggling. Chen gave us a both a glare and turned to face the pond. I rolled my eyes at him and nudged Suho with my elbow. He looked at me with a confused look. I winked at him then cleared my throat.

“I have something to say. It is very important,” Chen turned back at us and looked at me. I bit my lower lip and looked at Chen. I got closer to him and stared at him in his eyes. I cupped my hands on his cheeks which made his eyes widen.

“W-what are you doing?” Chen’s voice was shaking. I mentally smiled at myself. I moved his head down a little so that I could kiss his forehead. I moved his head back up and looked at his shocked eyes.

“Chen, I like you.” I whispered and I could hear Suho muffling his laughter behind us.  I mentally slapped him. He needs to play along. Chen grabbed my hands and took them away from his face gently. He looked down.

“I-I can’t accept your feelings. I’m sorry Chanyeol.” I gasped and buried my face in my hands and made sobbing noises. I felt someone pat my back and I’m sure it was Suho doing it. “No. Don’t cry! Please don’t cry.” He grabbed my hands and took them away from my face. “We can still be friends right? I know thi-.” He let go of my hands and looked at me. I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud but my laughter won. I lay on my side to stop my laughter. I looked back at Chen then laughed again. I could hear Suho laughing too.  “You’re an . Both of you, you know?”

“Yes we are!” Suho said and we high-fived each other.

After we had calmed down (sort of) we lay down on our backs and looked up at the sky. After a while, I stared yawning and so did Chen. I closed my eyes for just a moment.

~~~~~~~

I groaned as I opened my eyes. I sat up, covering my mouth with my hand as I yawned and then I stretched.  I looked around me. Chen was on my right sleeping I suppose while Suho was sitting by the pond. I stood up rubbing my eyes and walked over to him. I patted his shoulder which made him jump. I smirked at him and sat down next to him.

“Did I scare you?” I asked and he put his index finger up to his lips then pointed behind us. We both turned to Chen stirring in his sleep. I nodded.

“Sorry,” I whispered. He smiled.

“It’s okay sleepyhead.” I pouted and playfully punched his shoulder.

“Yah, I need some sleep in my life,” he smiled and turned to the pond. He brought his knees up to his chest and hugged them with his arms, letting his head rest on his knees. “And so do you” I said as I poked his side. He giggled a little and so did I.

After a few minutes of silence he spoke, “Something’s wrong.” He whispered so softly I barely heard him.

“Come again?” I said. He looked up at the starry, night sky for a minute and then looked at me.

“Something is wrong.” He said a little louder. I looked at him with confused eyes.

“What do you mean? Like what?” I looked at him, ready for his answer. He opened his mouth to speak but closed it when we heard thunder. We both looked up at the once clear, starry sky. Now it’s dark and raining. A few drops of rain hit my face. Suho covered his face with his hands and so did I.

 We heard grunting and turned to see that it was Chen. I sighed and turned back to the pond. After a few seconds, I felt someone tap on my shoulder, it was Suho. He was looking at Chen. I turned back to look at Chen he was sitting up with his hands balled into fists. I was about to turn back when I heard him scream.

“NO!!” Chen screamed and opened his hands. From his hands came out a bright light. I blocked the light with my hands from my face. When the light some-what got less bright, I removed my hands. My jaw fell and my eyes widened.

Chen’s eyes were glowing with bright white light while his hands were doing something else. Shooting out of his hands tp the sky where lightning bolts. And I do mean real ones. I looked at Suho and he gave me a look that I had seen before once. A look that means 'I hate to say this, but I knew this was going to happen'.

“Something like this.” 

 

 

*A/N: Ah yes. Two updates in one day. Feels good.  I wrote this right because I was bored. But, I think this chapter came out pretty well, right? And I updated because a certain person (not going to name any names *cough* Panda *cough*) wanted to see something. Erm, read I mean. Anywho, enjoy this weird chapter of mine. Goodbye~!*