02

Petals that Mend

Junhyung and Hyunseung arrived at the mansion about an hour later. The two had barely spoken since the ride, every time one of them started a conversation, it would end up with insults. The ride finally ended and the both of them were eager to get out. Byunghee who drove the limo just looked like he's just escaped a zoo full of wild animals. He led Hyunseung and Junhyung into the mansion.


Their parents saw the look of anger on their children's faces and wondered what was going on.

"Hyunseung, is there something wrong?"Mrs.Jang asked.

"omma, appa,what are you doing here?" Hyunseung asked.

"What do you mean what am I doing here? I wanted to meet my future son-in-law."Mrs.Jang replied looking at Junhyung. "Oh,he's grown sooo much, the last time I've seen him he was still in his diapers."

Mrs.Yong smiled. "I can say the same for Hyunseung, aren't you a handsome fellow." 

Hyunseung blushed. "Uh, thanks Mrs.Yong."

"Oh, no you don't, you call me Omma." Mrs.Yong said.

"So how was the car ride?" Mr.Jang asked.

Hyunseung was about to answer but Junhyung spoke first. "It was horrible I never want to set foot in any vehicle with him." Junhyung pointed.

"Hey, you were the one that started with the insults. And didn't your omma ever teach you not to point?" Hyunseung replied.

Junhyung was about to say something until Mrs.Jang spoke.

"So Junhyung, I've heard you've done some modeling." Mrs.Jang said.

"Yes and singing as well,"Mrs.Yong said.

"That's right and acting, am I right?" Mr.Jang asked.

"Yes my son is very talented for his age,he's been singing since he was 3, isn't that right ,son?." Mr.Yong said.

"appa," said a very deep red Junhyung.

"Oh, honey leave him alone, your making him turn red."Mrs.Yong said.

"So Hyunseung how was your flight?" Mrs.Jang asked.

"It was great omma, until the ca--" Hyunseung replied.

"That's good to hear." she said as she tried avoiding another fight. "Now since all of us are finally here, let's start making the arrangements."

"Arrangement for what," Hyunseung and Junhyung asked in unison. Junhyung and Hyunseung glared daggers at each other.

"For your wedding of course," Mr.Jang replied.

"But appa I thought you, I and omma had a matter-of-fact had an agreement."

"Agreement on what," Junhyung asked.

"Well--" Hyunseung started.

"Oh yes that's right the agreement." Mrs.Jang said. "You remember the agreement don't you?"

"Yes of course I do." Mrs.Yong said. "Silly me I was too exited about seeing Junhyung and Hyunseung together like this."

"Yes doesn't it, it makes you wonder how our grandchildren would look like."Mrs.Jang stated.

"Us, having children, are you completely sure about that?" Hyunseung said.

"What agreement," Junhyung asked avoiding Hyunseung's comment.

"Oh that's right your appa and I forgot to tell you." Mrs.Yong started. "Well since you and Hyunseung don't like the idea of getting married on short notice, we've agreed that you and Hyunseung would spend some quality time together at you home."

"Home, quality time," Junhyung asked a bit confused.

"Why of course son, your home, Mr.Jang,Mrs.Jang, your omma and I bought you two a home."Mr.Yong said.

"You mean mansion, honey." Mrs.Yong said.

"Right a mansion just on the other side of town. You two would be living with each other for the next two to three months, so you would be able to get to know each other."Mr.Yong explained.

Junhyung looked like he was about to explode. "WHAT, me living with him."

"Hey," Hyunseung said. "You should be lucky you're living with me for the next few months. Any people would have jumped if they were offered to live with."

"Oh well, I feel sorry for them." Junhyung replied. "Appa we can't live with each other, I can't even stand being in the same room with him." Junhyung whined.

"Now son,"Mr.Yong started.

"Honey, you two will enjoy each other, trusts me."Mrs.Yong said.

"Yes, and I will make sure Hyunseung behaves." Mrs.Jang said as she looked at her son.

Hyunseung cringed.

"But, we've also agreed that, when those months passed, you two will decide whether can stand each other or not."Mr.Jang said.

Junhyung stared at the ground for a while, while Hyunseung stared out the window.

"And if we can't stand each other--" Junhyung started.

"Then you're free from this betrothal."Mrs.Yong said.

"When do we leave?" Hyunseung asked.

"6:00 p.m. tonight."Mrs.Jang replied.

Junhyung nodded and headed upstairs. The parents and Hyunseung watched him leave and soon heard loud noises from upstairs followed by drawers slamming.

"I think he's packing," Mrs.Yong said while the others nodded.

Mrs.Yong told the maids to set dinner up and told the chefs what everyone wanted. Everybody sat around the long dining table and began to eat. Everybody stared at Hyunseung as he ate like there was tomorrow.

Hyunseung looked up and noticed the stares. "What, the airplane food was disgusting."

The parents shrugged and continue chatting. Junhyung emerged into the kitchen a while later strolling two big suitcases behind him followed by Byunghee who was carrying a few bags.

"Don't tell me you're bringing all that." Hyunseung said.

Junhyung chose to ignore his comment and headed outside. Junhyung came back a few minutes later and sat down next across from Hyunseung.He smiled at Hyunseung and said he was 'sorry' by the way he was acting earlier. He began to eat while everyone looked at him shocked by his sudden change of attitude towards Hyunseung.

He's up to something.Mrs.Yong thought while Mr.Yong thought the same. They knew that look on his face; it was the same look that got him in trouble for making a boy’s hair turn bald. Mrs.Yong shrugged and hoped it was her imagination.

They all finished eating and walked outside. Mrs.Jang and her husband were saying their goodbyes with Hyunseung, while Mrs.Yong pulled Junhyung into a corner.

"Now, Junhyung you better behave yourself, I don't want to get late night phone calls saying you blew up your fiancé."Mrs.Yong said with a worried expression.

"Omma that is such a good idea," Junhyung said pretending to think.

"Yong Junhyung, I'm serious."Mrs.Yong said.

"Omma, calm down I was just kidding." Junhyung laughed while Mrs.Yong gave him a stern look, Junhyung finally relented. "Okay, I'm sorry,"

"Now Junhyung, I know you're mad at your appa and I of what happened with you and Doojoon,"Mrs.yong started.

"Omma, don't start," Junhyung said looking at the ground.

"Junhyung let me finish, please do me a favor and give this a chance. Hyunseung is a great guy, and I like him."Mrs.Yong said. She hugged Junhyung.

Junhyung nodded. Junhyung went over to his appa and hugged him.

"I'm going to miss you son."he said.

"Me too appa," Junhyung replied.

Junhyung looked over his shoulder and met Hyunseung's eyes for a second but he turned his gaze back to his parents who seemed like they were all in deep conversation.

"Now Hyunseung you take care of yourself," Mr.Jang said.

"Did you pack enough clothes?"Mrs.Jang asked.

"Yes," Hyunseung replied.

"How about your toothbrush,"Mr.Jang asked.

"It's in my bag," Hyunseung replied.

"How about enough underwear, boxers,"Mrs.Jang asked again.

"Omma," Hyunseung whined.

"What? I'm just asking,"Mrs.Jang said.

"Oh, yeobo cut it out Hyunseung's a grown man; you don't need to ask him what he packed." Mr.Jang said.

"Thanks for pointing that out appa." Hyunseung said.

"Did you pack enough clothes?"Mr.Jang asked.

"Ugh, appa,omma, don't worry I can take care of myself." Hyunseung replied. He hugged both his parents. "Bye, I'll miss you." He said before getting in the limo.

Mrs.Jang and Mr.Jang watch their son leave. "He'll be okay right, honey?"

"Yeah, of course," He replied.

Mrs.Yong and Mr.Yong said their good byes and went over to Mrs.Jang and Mr.Jang.

"Byunghee," Mrs.Yong called.

"Yes ma'am," He said.

"I want you to watch those two and make sure they get along fine."She said.

"Yes ma'am,"Byunghee said before getting into the limo.

 

They watched as the limo left, with worried expressions on their face.

******************************************

Wooowww~Colourfull!!!

Hello~I'm teaorcoffee69!

I'm the one who update this!My partner is in the bad mood!!I dont know how to coax her!

Lol!!She was too childish!

WoooooooW!!~

(Too many '!!!')

About the story??Any comment?I would love to read ur comment!

And the main image is a fanart!Credit for ydonkey!We always use ur pic! >-<

About this story,we make it because of a reader.They request LiliAnaBaby to make a Junseung fic.

(Junhyung Bottom!!!)

LiliAnaBaby accept it and start to write it.And then,she suddenly sent a co-author request at me!!

We had been promise to each other to work any fic together..

So,I think i will make a B2st Drabbles..You can request me,Okay!!

Okay then..My message is long..I think I should write for the next chap~~~!! ^^