04

Petals that Mend

 

Hyunseung woke up the next morning and heard the shower running. He closed his eyes knowing it was Junhyung, but he glanced over his side just incase. He sat up and glanced over the bathroom door, which by the way was wide open, giving him a full view of Junhyung's from the glass shower door.

He's teasing me, Hyunseung thought. After a moment or two, he noticed he was staring and hastily glanced away. Hyunseung sighed and looked away. He grabbed a shirt and left to use one the guest bathrooms to clean himself up.

Hyunseung emerged minutes later and headed over to the kitchen. He was about to open the fridge until he heard lots of noises coming from outside. Hyunseung walked out and saw Byunghee calm down to huge horses. One was brown and the other was golden brown.

 


"Hey, where did the horses come from?" Hyunseung asked.

"Oh, sir, thank god, please you've got to help me, their out of control." Byunghee panted.

Hyunseung laughed and grabbed the brown one and tied it to a pole. "Byunghee, do me a favor and stop calling me sir, just Hyunseung."

Byunghee panted some more. "Sure,"

"So where did the horses come from." Hyunseung asked.

Byunghee looked up and pointed to a familiar blonde. "Your dongsaeng,"

 



"My dongsaeng, you mean Geurim?" Hyunseung looked up and saw Geurim coming towards them on a white horse.

"Oppa, I'm glad to see you up. You like your present?" Geurim asked as she hopped off the horse.

 



"Geurim, when did you get here?" Hyunseung said giving his dongsaeng a hug.

"Yesterday night, I thought that I'd visit you and meet my sister-in-law." Geurim grinned.

"Geurim,do me a favor and don't say sister it was brother," Hyunseung said. He hated being reminded of his betrothal.

"Say what," Geurim asked. Hyunseung looked at her and gave her a look. "Oh, you mean brother-in-law? Well he will be your wife anywa—"

Hyunseung clamped a hand over . "Shut up Geurim, don't remind me."

"Oh my god they so cute," A voice said that startled them.

"Good morning ma'am," Byunghee said.

"Morning, and don't call me ma'am it makes me sound old.Plus I’m a guy so call me sir." Junhyung said as he ran to the golden brown horse. "They so cute.Where did they come from?"

Hyunseung cleared his throat. "Um Junhyung, I like you to meet my dongsaeng Geurim, she's the one who brought the horses."

Junhyung turned around and shook Geurim's hand. "Annyeong, I'm Junhyung, you know you're really beautiful, it's hard to believe you're related to Hyunseung."

"Well people do say I look a lot like him." Geurim said turning a bit red.

Junhyung glanced at Hyunseung then at Geurim then back again. "Huh, not really..You look much better."

"Gee thanks," Hyunseung said sarcastically while Geurim grinned.

"You're welcome," Junhyung said, as a smile crept across his features.

"So anyways I was wondering if you'd two like to take a ride around the fields, and maybe down the lake." Geurim said.

"Really that would be so great, wait here." Junhyung said as he ran into manor.

"You could come too Byunghee," Geurim said.

Byunghee glanced at the horses with a terrified look. "No thank you, I'd rather stay here." 

Junhyung came minutes later in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, wearing a pair of sneakers. "Ready,"

"Great let's get going." Geurim said as she hopped back on the white horse. "By the way, the golden brown one is Sugar because she can be sweet as she can be, and the brown one is Lightning."

"Cool," Junhyung said as he made his way up to Sugar's back.

"Why is his name Lightning?" Hyunseung asked.

Geurim grinned. "You'll see,oppa."

Hyunseung stared at the horse and backed away.

"Aww come on Hyunseung, don't tell me you're scared." Junhyung said gleefully.

"I'm not," Hyunseung replied. That's it, I am not going to chicken out especially not in front of those two. Hyunseung thought. Hyunseung hopped upon Lightning and waited for a while. "See Junhyung, I told you I'm not –" Hyunseung started but was cut off when Lightning started galloping across the field on full speed. "GEURIMMM!” Hyunseung yelled.

Junhyung laughed. "Is that why his name is Lightning?"

Geurim laughed nervously. Oppa is going to kill me. Geurim thought. "Um, Junhyung shouldn't we go after him?"

Junhyung thought for a moment. "Hmm... let's give him a minute."

"GEURIM! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" Hyunseung yelled.

"Minutes up, let's go Junhyung." Geurim said as she galloped to the direction Hyunseung and Lightning went.

"But, oh alright," Junhyung followed a suit.

Junhyung and Geurim led their horses to a path where a stream was noticeable. They saw Lightning sipping water but they didn't find Hyunseung. Junhyung and Geurim got off their horses and made them get a drink from the stream.

"Where's Hyunseung," Junhyung asked.

Geurim looked around and turned as she heard a groan.She saw Hyunseung coming out of the stream soaking wet.

Junhyung tried to contain himself from laughing but the sight was unbearable.

Hyunseung glared at Junhyung then Geurim"Yeah you go ahead and laugh now but just you wait."

"Oh come on oppa, lighten up, it wasn't that bad." Geurim said.

"Wasn't that bad, wasn't that bad? Geurim ah that horse drove me all the way over here and pushed me into the water. My whole body hurts and my muscles are throbbing from all the pain. I am not going home by that thing." Hyunseung said.

Junhyung, Geurim and Hyunseung headed home, but instead of Hyunseung being on Lightning he rode with Junhyung while Geurim tamed the two horses.

When they got back in the mansion Hyunseung went straight to the shower then to bed. Byunghee ate dinner and went to bed and the maids went straight to their dormitories, a small house just beside the manor.

Junhyung and Geurim stayed up watching late movies and eating junk food. Geurim soon fell asleep afterwards. Junhyung felt his stomach grumble and went to the kitchen to get something to fill him up. Junhyung browsed through the fridge and took out the leftovers from dinner. Junhyung began fixing a plate for himself and didn't notice the footsteps coming towards him. Junhyung spun around and screamed at the top of his lungs.

 

*******************************************************************

Hello~

I'm back!

LiliAnaBaby is here~

So,how was it!?

It's okay right??