05

Petals that Mend

 

Junhyung  turned around and screamed at the top of his lungs.He saw a man dressed in black with a mask over his head, but he also saw brown hair, so he figured it was Hyunseung getting his revenge from the horse ride.

The man stared at Junhyung and backed up.

"Hyunseung, are you crazy?! It's 2 in the morning, what are you doing walking around like that? You could scare some one; look okay I'm sorry for laughing at you earlier." Junhyung  said as he strode over to the stranger. "Now will you take out those clothes? People will think your robbing me or something." Junhyung  said as he tried to take off the mask.

The man pulled away.

Junhyung  looked at him. "Oh I get it your still mad aren't you? Listen, I—"

"Junhyung ," A voice said from behind.

Junhyung  turned around. "Hyunseung?

The stranger took out a gun and pointed it directly at Junhyung .


Hyunseung was about to pull Junhyung out of the way until they heard a loud *clunk*. Junhyung  opened his eyes slowly and saw that he was in Hyunseung's arms.He blushed and got out of his grasped.He looked up and saw Geurim standing up with her eyes closed holding a pan and the man was lying on the floor unconscious.

"Um Geurim," Junhyung  called.

"Oh don't worry about her she's probably still sleeping." Hyunseung said as he bent down to check if the stranger was awake.

"You mean she sleep walks?" Junhyung  asked as Geurim walked back to the living room and fall back on the couch.

"Sometimes," Hyunseung answered. "She usually does that. One time she walked out of the house and came back with a bunch of flowers and a dog. And when she wakes up he doesn't remember a thing.The attitude is really bad even tough her face was like angel.."

"What is going on here?"Byunghee said as he made his way to the kitchen. He stared at the man on the ground with a horrified expression.

"Byunghee call the police, it looks like we got a late walker." Hyunseung said.

Byunghee grabbed the phone and dialed 911. Hyunseung tied the guy up while they waited for the police to arrive. Byunghee glanced at the black gun on the floor and picked it up. He examined it carefully and accidentally pulled the trigger breaking some plates.

Junhyung  jumped as he heard the shot and crash.

Byunghee smiled sheepishly and placed the gun away. "Mianhe, I was examining it."

"Byunghee you should be careful," Hyunseung said as he picked up the gun. "Like me," He said as he twirled it around his hands pulling the trigger as well.

"HYUNSEUNG!!!" Junhyung  yelled as he ducked for cover.

"Oops," Hyunseung said putting the gun on the table.

"Hmph, you were saying." Byunghee said.

Hyunseung gave him a smile as the doorbell rang.
The police arrived and dragged out the rather large man out the door, another police man checked if everything wasalright. He noticed the shattered plates on the floor and the bullet hole on the wall.

"Is this the damage of what that man did?" The officer said.

"Um well—" Junhyung  started.

But Hyunseung cut him off in mid-sentence. "Yes sir that man is very careless indeed."

"Yes very, very careless." Byunghee said.

"I see, well good night folks." The officer said and headed out the door.

Junhyung  glared at Hyunseung and Byunghee.

Byunghee left the room and sat in the living room.

Hyunseung grinned innocently. "Wae??"

~*~*~*~*~*


"What happened," Geurim asked groggily as she saw the police car took off.

"You mean you don't know?" Byunghee asked.

"Don't know what?" Geurim asked still holding the pan.

"There was a robber in the house, and you knocked him unconscious with that pan all by yourself." Byunghee said.

"I did??" Geurim asked.

Byunghee nodded. "Yes you were incredible,"

"A-a robber," Geurim asked nervously.

"Yes, and he was about this big." Byunghee said showing him a height of about 6 feet.

"He-he was," Geurim stuttered.

"Yes, and he had a gun too" Byunghee added.

"He did," Geurim said looking like she'd seen a ghost.

"Yes, and it weren't for you, Junhyung  would've been dead." Byunghee said patting Geurim on the back.

“Jinja??" Geurim asked.

"Yes, don't you remember?" Byunghee asked.

"Um, y-yea o-of course," Geurim said. Omoo, I got to get myself some powerful sleeping pills, before I get myself killed. Geurim thought.


~*~*~*~*~*


"Hey you okay?" Hyunseung asked as he and Junhyung  made their way up to the room.

Junhyung  nodded.

"You're lucky, I heard you scream. You would've been dead." Hyunseung said. "But if it weren't for Geurim I would've been dead as well. What were you doing pulling that mask off that guy anyway? Weren't you scared?" Hyunseung asked.

Junhyung  placed the pillow on the middle once again.

"I thought he was you when I saw his brown hair. I thought you were paying me back for the horse ride earlier." Junhyung  replied.

Hyunseung laughed. "Junhyung  believe me if I were to get my revenge on you it would be something better than walking around wearing a black suit. Besides it's Geurim I want to get back at, she gave me that horse."

"Hyunseung-ah..Gumawo." Junhyung  said.

"For what?" Hyunseung asked.

"When that guy aimed that gun on me you pulled me out of the way no matter what." Junhyung  said.

"Oh um it was nothing," Hyunseung said.

Junhyung  smiled a little and turned to the other side and fell asleep.

Hyunseung stared at him for a while deep in thought. He shrugged off the feeling and fell asleep as well.


~*~*~*~*~*


Junhyung  woke up the next morning.He glanced at his side and noticed Hyunseung wasn't there.He looked up at the clock and saw that it was almost 12. Junhyung  stood up and walked lazily over to the bathroom.

Junhyung  emerged minutes later still wearing his blue pikachu pajamas. Junhyung  walked down the stairs and heard some voices and one that was vaguely familiar. Junhyung  walked slowly trying to figure the voice out but it was too hard.

He heard Geurim laughing followed by Byunghee's voice.

Junhyung  turned the corner and was surprised to see…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hallow..Here's another chapter~~

I'm LiliAnaBaby!!

Hello reader~~Thanks for the subscribing this story!

I want to thank you for always reading my fic!

Anyway..I should tell you this..

Umm..I will take my exam result next week..

So,if I failed to get my target..I think I will stuck and being crazy again...

Hehe~

So,if I can't update my other story,just scold teaorcoffee69 and let her write the story~~

By the way,wish me luck okay!!

Here's our new fanfic's link..I'm just telling you cause I'm the co-author~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/306668/b2st-couple-drabbles-b2st-dooseob-oneshot-random--fluffy