06

Petals that Mend

 

Junhyung turned the corner and was surprised to see Kikwang.

"Kikwang," Junhyung called.

"Junhyung?" Kikwang asked.

"What are you doing here?" They asked at the same time.

"Hey you two know each other? That's great now we can all hang out."Geurim said.

Junhyung glanced at Geurim then at Kikwang. Junhyung pulled Kikwang over to the living room so that they'd have a private conversation.

"Kikwang what are you doing here?" Junhyung asked again.

"I'm just visiting my friend Geurim," Kikwang replied.

"How do you know her?" Junhyung asked.

"Oh I met her from, oh never mind how I met her. What are you doing here?" Kikwang asked.

Junhyung opened his mouth to speak but instead he looked towards the kitchen. Kikwang followed Junhyung's gazed
and freaked.

"No," Kikwang said in shock.

Junhyung looked up at Kikwang.

"I thought you were with Doojoon! what happened?" Kikwang asked.

"Well when you went off to visit your family in Japan,Doojoon proposed." Junhyung said.

"And you said no?" Kikwang asked.

"No well yes, but wait no." Junhyung said.

Kikwang looked confused. "Is it no or is it yes?"

"I wanted to say yes, I really did. But I couldn't because," Junhyung stopped.

"Because you were cheating on him with Hyunseung, is that it?" Kikwang asked.

"No I would never cheat on Doojoon. It's just that ever since I was born my parents betrothed me to marry Hyunseung and I didn't even know that until a month ago." Junhyung answered.

Kikwang gaped at Junhyung for a second. "So let me get this straight. You were betrothed to marry Hyunseung since you were born. But you didn't know, and Doojoon proposed. But you couldn't say yes because of this arrangement."

Junhyung nodded.

"Wow that is really, really bad. Does Doojoon know about this?" Kikwang asked.

Junhyung shook his head.

"Why," Kikwang asked.

Junhyung shrugged.

"Does his noona know?" Kikwang asked.

"I don't know I haven't heard from her in a long time." Junhyung answered.

"Wow I hate to be in your shoes. Well besides that I'm glad you're here. I was about to visit you anyway, so Junhyung are you doing anything Saturday?" Kikwang asked.

"No why," Junhyung asked.

"Great, I need you to come with me." Kikwang said.

"Where," Junhyung asked.

"It doesn't matter where it's who we’re gonna meet." Kikwang said.

"And who are we gonna meet?" Junhyung asked.

"It's a surprise," Kikwang said.

Junhyung shook his head and went into the kitchen to find Hyunseung and Geurim filling down on food. He looked around and saw Byunghee carrying a suitcase.

"Where are you going?" Junhyung asked.

Byunghee looked up. "Paris,"

"Paris, why," Junhyung asked.

"Family reunion," Byunghee replied. "Don't worry your mother knows."

Junhyung walked over to Byunghee. "But Byunghee, if you go then I would be stuck with him."

Byunghee looked over his shoulder and knew he was talking about Hyunseung. Hyunseung gave him an innocent look. "He won't do anything, right Hyunseung."

Hyunseung grinned. "Right,"

Junhyung looked at them both. "How long will you be gone?"

"Two weeks or more," Byunghee said heading out the door. "Now take care now I will be back soon." He said closing the front door.

Junhyung was about to stop him but the door slammed on his face.


"You know I think this will be the best vacation I've ever got." Hyunseung said smiling.

Junhyung glared at him. "You stay away from me."

Kikwang and Geurim just stared at the both of them.

Junhyung sat down and glanced around. He looked up at Geurim and Kikwang. "You guys will stay with us right?" Junhyung asked.

"Maybe," Geurim replied.

"I guess so you do have guestrooms right?" Kikwang asked.

"Not really," Geurim said. Kikwang gave her a confused look. "The guest rooms are locked because 'parents' believe that they should share a room."

"Oh I see," Kikwang said.

"So what are we going to do for dinner? I can't cook," Junhyung said.

Kikwang laughed. "That's true he can't even make rice. And when he did he nearly burned the kitchen."

"Haha very funny," Junhyung said sarcastically.

"I can," Hyunseung said. "But there's only one problem we ran out of groceries."

"Great, you're going to have to drive because I can't." Junhyung said.

Hyunseung looked at Junhyung. "Are you serious? No wonder you don't want Byunghee to leave you can't do anything."

Junhyung dropped his jaw, but before he could say anything Hyunseung dragged him outside. Kikwang and Geurim followed.

Hyunseung dragged him to one of the nearest car.

"What are you doing?" Junhyung asked.

"I'm going to teach you how to drive." Hyunseung said.

Junhyung looked at Hyunseung and then at the car. "I can't," Junhyung said walking back.

Hyunseung grabbed his arm. "Yes you can, look I'm going to teach you and you're going to like it whether or not. You can't keep depending on Byunghee to drive you around."

"He has a point there." Kikwang said while Geurim nodded in agreement.

Junhyung shot Kikwang a death glare and sighed. "Fine,"

"Great now get in the car," Hyunseung said as he ,made his way to the passenger seat. Junhyung opened the door and got in.

"Okay, the first thing you do is place your seatbelt on and adjust your sitting position until you feel comfortable enough." Hyunseung lectured.


Junhyung did as he was told. "Okay,"

"Okay now you adjust your rear mirror so you would have a great view of the back. Then you turn on the engine, okay and before you start driving I want you to know which pedals are which. Okay the one in the middle is to stop and the one on the left is to go, okay. Now put the gear on to drive and press on the left pedal slowly." Hyunseung explained.

Junhyung nodded and slowly pressed his foot on the pedal. The car started to move slowly and Junhyung squealed. "Hey look the car is moving."

"Okay now I want you to slowly press on the brakes." Hyunseung said.

Junhyung pressed on the brakes but the car didn't stop.

Hyunseung looked at Junhyung. "Junhyung, press on the brakes."

"Hyunseung the car won't stop." Junhyung yelled.

"What," Hyunseung looked at Junhyung and saw that he was pressing on the brakes. "Press the other pedal."

Junhyung did as he was told but instead the car picked up its speed.

"Oh crap," Hyunseung said. "This must've been the car Byunghee said was broken."

"What?!" Junhyung yelled.

"Calm down I have an idea." Hyunseung said the car slowly made its way to the lake. "Okay on three we jump out of the car."

Junhyung gulped.

"One... Two... Three."

Hyunseung and Junhyung opened their car doors and jumped out of the vehicle before it made its way to the bottom of the lake.

Hyunseung landed on the grass and got up and dusted himself.

Junhyung landed on something hard. He slowly opened his eyes and was surprised to be meeting a pair of dark eyes.

*********************************************************************************************

Hellow~

I'm updating it..

Sorry for not updating my fics in a long time!!

My partners is ordering me around!!

You should guess who am I!!