01

Petals that Mend

 

(Since Hyunseung is 23,Junhyung is 20 ><)

A boy sat in the edge of the plane staring out the window, and sighed deeply. He was headed to New York City and was about to meet his future wife for the first time. He couldn't believe his parents would sink this low on arranging his marriage and future. Even though it was two weeks since they told him it felt like it was yesterday.
 

Flashback


"Hyunseung , son I'm really sorry but you have to break your whole engagement with that Yang Yoseob boy." His appa announced.

"Wait what? I thought you guys liked him. What's wrong with me marrying Seobie?" Hyunseung asked.

"Hyunseung , honey it isn't because we don't like him." His umma started. "It's just that well, it really hard to say really,"

"Hyunseung you're arranged to get married." His appa said.

Hyunseung stared in disbelief at both his parents.Geurim stared at Hyunseung and her parents, and soon decided to leave. Because she knew that there would be fighting and shouting in the household. Nobody noticed the door slamming shut.

"Since when," Hyunseung managed out.

"Since you were born," his umma replied.

"And you were planning on telling me this when?Umma for crying out loud," Hyunseung shouted.

"Hyunseung , lower your voice down the neighbors will hear you."she warned.

"Hyunseung , marrying Yong Junhyung will be good for you. We know his parents since your mom and I was little. They have a good back ground, and what do you know he's a singer just like you and he was models and I heard he acts too." his appa explained.

"Maybe you guys could sing together ."his umma said.

Hyunseung stared at his umma . "Are you nuts?Umma,Appa look I know you mean well but I don't want to marry someone I don't know. I just proposed to Seobie! Why can't I marry him he has a good background. he-- he's good singer too."

She looked like she was on the verge of tears and left the room and his appa just shook his head slowly.

"Hyunseung, we knew should have told you earlier about this, and when we found out that you proposed to Seobie, we knew we had to tell right away. Hyunseung just please give Junhyung a chance, If not for me, then at least for your umma ." He said before leaving the room as well.
 

End of Flashback

 

Hyunseung leaned against his chair. He still loved Yoseob. He still couldn't believe his face when he told him .


Flashback
 


"Hey Hyunseung , what did you call me here for?"Yoseob said as he was about to hug Hyunseung . But he pulled away.

"Seob, I can't marry you anymore." Hyunseung said looking at the other direction avoiding his eyes.

Yoseob felt tears coming. "B-but why, I thought that you lo-oved me."

He took one last looked at Yoseob and just wanted to comfort him . "I'm engaged to someone else." He said and left without a second glance.

 

End of Flashback

 

Hyunseung placed the seatbelt around his waist as the pilot announced that they would be landing soon. Hyunseung didn't actually agreed to marrying him , but his parents and Junhyung's  parents agreed on making him and Junhyung spend some quality time together at their future household. Hyunseung couldn't believe when his parents told that he own a mansion with Junhyung. His and Junhyung's  parents thought that since the two were engaged, why not buy them a house. So anyway his parents and Junhyung's parents agreed on making them spend some time together , exactly two or three months before the big day. And if the two can't stand each other before their wedding, their parents agreed on letting them go.

 

A boy sat at near where people departed from their planes.He tried hard on concentrating on the magazine he was reading but the tears couldn't take it much longer.He threw magazine down and ran through the bathroom.He found an empty stool and began to cry.He would never forgive his parents on controlling his life all the time.He would never forgive himself on what he did to his love.
 


Flashback

 

A handsome man got down on one knee and presented a blue box.

Oh god, please no, Junhyung thought.

"Junhyung I've known you all my life, and I love you with all my heart. And I want to make this permanent. Yong Junhyung will you marry me." He asked.

Junhyung wanted to scream yes, but he already agreed with the arrangement with his parents. Junhyung cried. "Doo... *sniff* I'm so sorry I can't see you anymore." And with that he ran out of the restaurant and out of his life.
 

 

End of Flashback



Junhyung cleaned the fog out of his sun glasses and dried his tears.He glanced at his watch and noticed that in five minutes, he would meet the guy he was going to spend the rest of his life with.He got up and placed his glasses on and left.

Good thing he has a private jet, it would be easier to spot him. he thought.

Junhyung stood next to his limo and looked around and found the plane he was looking for. It had the word Jang in the side of the plane. After about a few seconds he spotted a handsome man coming down from the plane followed by people carrying a few suitcases. Well at least he has a sense of style. Junhyung thought.

He saw him look up at him directing and felt himself stiffen.
 

 

Hyunseung finally got off of the plane and headed down. He felt eyes on him and looked up.A cute boy with brown hair eyeing him. He wore sunglasses so it was hard to see his eyes.He wore a purple stretch shirt that showed his body perfectly with a jean jacket over.He wore a shorts that was about how many inches above his knees and a pair of shoes. Well at least he's cute. Hyunseung thought. Hyunseung smiled and headed over to where he was standing.

 

Junhyung noticed him walking his way. He finally reached him and held out a hand.


"Hyunseung ," He said shaking his hand.

"Junhyung," he replied. he couldn't help but noticed his doe eyes.He was too deep in thought he didn't notice Hyunseung staring at him , and when he did he got annoyed. "Will you stop staring at me like that; you make me feel like I'm some kind of animal." Junhyung said.

Hyunseung raised an eyebrow. "Well sorry for checking out my fiancée. Besides you were the one looking at me."

Before Junhyung could reply Hyunseung interrupted. "So where do I put my stuff?"

"In the trunk," Junhyung replied.

Hyunseung took his bags from the pilot and placed them in the trunk.

Junhyung and Hyunseung got in the limo and were sitting across each other .

"Pierre home," Junhyung directed.