Best Fan Gift for Onew

My Chicken Lover

 

Ten minutes until SHINee comes out. Everyone is ready to see them including me, of course.  I am still bothered by this bucket of chicken that I am holding. It is making everyone stare at me.

 

 

10..

 

9..

 

8..

 

7..

 

6..

 

5..

 

4..

 

3..

 

2..

 

1!

 

Everyone squeals their hearts out when a cover group of SHINee comes out. I wanted to laugh as hard as I can because they were expecting to see the boys already, so much for anticipating. The cover group warmed up the crowd as they danced to Ring Ding Dong and Sherlock. “Tch.” I mumbled to myself. “Onew does not look like that, the real Dubu is fluffy and has small eyes. When is this torture going to end?” It has been in my system to give out violent reactions and comments on cover groups, especially if one or two members are into the character yet they do not really look like or act like them in any angle.  

 

 

They finally wrap up their performance. My fangirl hormones are ranging as of the moment because it is my first time to experience a fan signing event here in Seoul. In Seoul, South Korea! I still cannot believe that I am here in Korea, the land of my precious, handsome, and steaming hot oppas.

 

 

The countdown begins.. again.

 

 

After days, hours, minutes, and seconds of waiting, they finally come out from the back. OMG OMG OMG, IT IS SHINEE, IT IS SHINEE! SOMEBODY PINCH BY BUTTCHEEKS OR SOMETHING. I was screaming those words at the back of my head. It is so difficult to have no one to spazz with. Thank you, chingu. I shall throw Onew (a real chicken) at you later. The people around me are putting up their fan signs saying, “Saranghaeyo, Jonghyun oppa, my dinosaur!” and “Taemin oppa, I brought banana milk for you! <3”

 

 

I am probably the lamest fangirl right now with a pack of dumplings and a bucket of chicken with me. 

 

 

The signing event started in a few and I decided to be the last one to go up the stage, show the boys my embarrassing face, and have my… I look through my bag. Holy crap! I forgot to buy a Sherlock album outside and all I have is my Ring Ding Dong album. Way to go, ________!

 

 

Everyone had theirs signed and it is my turn to go on stage. SHINee members seem tired already so I just formally bowed at them once to get this thing over with. I handed my friend’s Sherlock album and told them her name. Jonghyun first, then Minho, Taemin, Key, and Onew. When I reached Key oppa, I immediately gave him the pack of dumplings. I take a glance at Onew and I am pretty sure he is staring at the dumplings, maybe he is even thinking that those are chicken flavoured ones.

 

 

“Eo? Dumplings? Kamsahamnida.” The sight of those dumplings formed a smile on his face. Aaaahhh, he is so handsome, I told myself. Next stop is Onew. I am still hiding the bucket of chicken behind my back until…

 

 

“Ya Key, can you smell that?” Onew looks around suspiciously. This guy’s sense of smell is like a dog’s.

 

 

“Smell what?” Key opens the pack of dumplings and shares it with his fellow members. “Dumplings? Anyone?”

 

 

“I smell chicken.” He says. I slide down the albums to him and place the bucket of chicken infront of him. “Here is a bucket of chicken.” I look down at my feet as I speak.

 

 

I can tell that he is smiling. I can see it in my peripheral. “What is your name?” He asks.  

 

 

Onew stood up from his seat to bow at me after signing the albums. “Kamsahamnida! This is best fan gift for today.” He hugs his glorious bucket of chicken.

 

 

I blush and run away after without leaving a word.