Ditched

My Chicken Lover

 

Author’s note:

I will be using your perspective on this fic. So it will be, “I came to blah blah blah.. blah blah. I threw a chicken at Onew blah blah blah.” =))

Hoya is mentioned as well, for those who don’t know him he is a member of Infinite. :)

And the ____________ is for your name. :)

 

“Ya! Ppali! Place that tarpaulin.. Not there. There!” The tall and skinny guy shouted at the staff.

 

 

Everyone is busy preparing for SHINee’s fan signing event in Seoul. Fans are all over the place waiting for their favorite idol group and blabbering about who their biases are and what they brought for them as their gift. It is a Saturday and almost everyone does not have class, well, except for me. I was so excited to go to the event along with my friend and of course, to see my bias, Key oppa.

 

 

Our professor scheduled a make-up class, it is boring. I stare at my wristwatch while I wait for the sweet sound of the bell to ring.  Sitting behind me is my Onew-biased friend who is going with me to the fan signing event.

 

 

She taps my shoulder and moves her chair closer to mine, “________, what are you going to give to Key oppa later?” She talks in a low voice so that the professor would not notice.

 

 

I look straight ahead and pretend to jot down notes as I answer back. “Dumplings, waeyo? How about you? What are you going to give to Onew?”

 

 

“Uuhhh..” She starts biting her nails. Mannerism. She always does that when she is up to something.  She is also not talking in her normal voice.

 

 

“You are going to give him.. uhhh? Ya, do not tell me you are not coming?” I start to boil up. The bell rings and I look at her. “Ya, are you going to ditch me?”

 

 

“Mian,” her voice was shaking. “I really need to see my boyfriend, we had a little misunderstanding last night, and…”

 

 

“And what?” I raise an eyebrow at her, the tone of my voice changes. “How am I supposed to get back home, I have not memorized the bus stops here in Seoul!”

 

 

“Call me when it is done. Just give him a bucket of chicken for me. Please, please, please, I am begging you. He is my ultimate bias and I really, really, really, really, badly want to give him that. And please put, ‘from your no. 1 fan who loves to eat chicken too’ do not forget the heart, okay? Please?” She puts on her annoying can-you-do-me-a-favor face to make me let her off the hook. “I am pretty sure you will ask me to do the same with Hoya. Please.”

 

 

Hoya. She caught me there. Why does she have to mention him? Hoya is at the top of my bias list and I consider him my weakness.

 

 

“Arasseo, arasseo.” I let out a deep sigh. “Give me money to buy the bucket of fried chicken.” She hands me an amount of money and immediately leaves the room. “Thank you! I owe you big time!” she shouts.

 

 

It is a good thing that the venue of the event is near my school. I do not have to ride the bus or take a cab to get there. All I have to do is fix myself and I am off to the event. I dropped by at some fast food chain and food stall to buy a bucket of chicken and a box of dumplings before going to the fan signing event. It only took me 15 minutes to get to the area. The place looks wild. There are so many fangirls and some boys too who came to support SHINee. I find my way through the crowd and people keep on staring at the bucket of chicken I am holding. I ended up standing near the stage while patiently waiting for SHINee like everyone else.