Good Night

My Chicken Lover

The following day is a surreal blur, I couldn't think of anything interesting to do so I decided to take a walk and head to the park where I waited last night. It is a weekend. My friend has her own scheduled date today so the whole day is all mine. I roam around the streets of Seoul and try to familiarize myself around.

 

There's Namsan Tower right across the street. Some locals and foreigners visit this site everyday, especially at night when the place is illuminated by different streaks of lights. I wanted to see what Seoul looked like up there, my curiousity's been killing me since then but I decided not to. I would want to go up there with someone special. 

 

Hours have passed and my day is almost put to waste. I have been observing Seoul for the whole afternoon until I see a branch of Etude House right infront of me. FINALLY! ETUDE HOUSE IN KOREA! I go inside and look for stuff, not wanting to miss the opportunity of passing by this store and eventually forget the directions how to get here, I buy the necessities. BB Cream, Pink Blush-On, and my favorite pink lipstick. As I walk over to the counter to pay for those, SHINee's "Juliette" plays on their radio. 

 

"SHINee again?" I murmur to myself. The cashier hands me my stuff and I head to the door. Some guy in a suit opens the door for me, "Thank you." I tell him. His smell is so familiar, too familiar it makes me remember what happened last night, so I look back and see who it is. 

 

HOLY CHICKEN, IT'S ONEW AGAIN. WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?

 

I pretend to not know him and slowly creep out of the store until, "Chicken bucket girl!! Annyeong!!" I can hear his footsteps approcahing, I take a deep breath before I turn around to face him. The staff are looking weirdly at me and I believe this is the third time I have been embarrassed infront of Onew. 

 

I give him an awkward chuckle, "Ehehe. Oppa annyeong. We always bump into each other. Ehehehe.

 

"Oh yes, yes. We're given free time since promotions are over. And I just bought something for someone." He nods giddily. 

 

It went awkward for a moment, I didn't know how to make the conversation go on so I bid my goodbye to him. Onew, out of nowhere, asks for my number and said he would contact me when gets back to his dorm. I give him mine and we part ways. I didn't want to expect anything from him. He is an idol, he has schedules, though he said they were given free time, I doubt he'd contact me. Sooner or later they will be on tour or will start preparing for their next comeback. 

 

I arrived at the dorm at around 9 in the evening and everyone's still up working on their papers. We have our own comfort room in the room so walking to the end of the hallway just to clean myself up is not much of a problem for me. I wrap myself in a bathrobe and take a nice, warm shower before heading to bed. 

 

My message tone rings and I wonder who would text me at this hour. I put on my pajamas and walk over to my phone to see who it was. 

 

Unknown Number: Hi chicken bucket girl, it's SHINee's chicken lover dubu, Onew imnida~~ ^^ Kkkk~~ Save my number ne!! 

 

OH WOW. I GOT A NEW NICKNAME. 

 

Me: Hi oppa~ I wasn't expecting this. Really. Go to sleep. And yes, I will save your number and give it out to everyone. Kkkk~~ ^^

 

Onew: Good night, chicken~~!! ^^ 

 

I chuckle at his reply, smiling while looking at it. He's not even scared about the fact that I could just give his number out to everyone.  "Chicken?" Well, at least it's better than chicken bucket girl.