...Et Blanc Réalité

Maladaptive Daydreams

  Alice was suddenly pulled out of her daydream. She looked over at Lime, who was furiously bouncing her knee up and down, smiling. Alice smiled and gave Lime a light kiss on the cheek, which didn't pull her out of her daydream. Even though she felt selfish, Alice was getting impatient. She gave Lime tons of little kisses all over her face until she was finally brought back here, to reality. It felt like she had just woken up, but she was happy for the sudden kisses.

  Blushing softly, Lime said quietly, "You should bring me back like that more often." Alice nodded with a soft smile on her face, and sank into her girlfriend's shoulder. "Sometimes it's nice to be here. It feels real there, but I miss your actual touch." Her words were slightly muffled by Lime's shirt. She could hardly see the blonde, as it was dark. 

  This was a routine. Directly after dinner, they would sit on their leather brown couch holding hands, drifring into their daydreams. It often lasted hours, once it even lasted until 7 AM. This started in ninth grade. Realizing they both had MD, they would meet up in their own world to hang out. Eventually, the hanging out drifted into dates, kissing, and doin' the dirty. (A/N: oh god i'm so lame, i apologize jeez) Thinking about it now, they've never actually gone on a real date here. They've never even had a real kiss here, much less had . Lime blushed at this thought, and covered with her hand. Alice looked up questioningly, but she just waved it off. 

  After sitting in silence, not daydreaming, for 30 minutes, Lime's confident but small voice piped up. "Would you like to go on a date, maybe?" She said this really embarrassed. 

 "Sure... Why do you sound so shy about it? We go on dates constantly..." 

  "No. A real one. You know, a... a reality date?" Lime paused, thinking. "Yeah. A reality date.

   Aliced looked at her, shocked. The thought was odd. She went along with it, anyway.

  "Yeah. I would."

  Alice layed her head down against Lime's shoulder again, smiling. This was scary, but she was excited to try it.

 

  Mere minutes had passed and already Lime's leg was bopping up and down as Alice was tapping the fingers of the hand Lime wasn't holding on her knee. 

 

 They were daydreaming, together.