Palace of Lime

Maladaptive Daydreams

    Lime opened her eyes to greet the grey fog hovering above her bed. Her bedroom was huge, although there was a very limited amount of furniture in it. Against her black painted wall, in the very center, was her twin sized bed. The golden metal bedframe contrasted nicely with the curtains that surrounded her gigantic window, which were a dark grey shade. Opposite of her window, there was a wall filled with a huge mirror. Drapes hung over the mirror in random spots, framing it. Besides her bed, the only other furniture in her room was her small, golden metal chair.

   She heard a knock on the door, and proceded to invite the guest in. It was her small, wrangly monkey. With it's black fur and piercing eyes, it's long arms reached up to Lime to give her the clothing that she would wear throughout her harsh day. Of course, Lime wouldn't consider this harsh. More so a paradise. A nirvana of sorts.

  Happily, Lime slipped on her black shorts, then her knee socks. She was struggling with her grey polo, until it finally slid on. She finished off her outfit with an army jacket and combat boots. After she managed fixing herself for her beloved Alice, she marched down the long, winding staircase. She yelled at Estabon (her monkey servant) to get her a large, comfortable blanket, as she bounced on her heels impatiently. Estabon came back with the blanket, and before he could bid her a farewell, she was out the door.

  She took each step with an eerie happiness. Passing each dead, black tree, she finally reached her destination. Everywhere except this area was either white, grey, or black. This area was a mixture of brown, red, green, and yellow. It was an old warzone, which had turned into a small meadow from the blood of the lost.  The flowers mostly surrounded the outside of the area, while the center was either brown dirt or dust from the soil. If you looked far enough to the right, you could see where skulls had been piled up on top of each other. Lime smiled. It was such a beautiful place.

   She looked around more and finally spotted Alice, waiting patiently.

 

_________________________________

Howdy. If you're confused I understand. For now I'm just introducing each of their "worlds" so you can get a better idea of everything. More will be cleared up soon!