Alice's Wonderland

Maladaptive Daydreams

  Alice stepped outside the little shack she was currently residing in, only to be hit my the fluorescent sunshine. It was such a nice transition from the regular harsh rays of 'Earth's' sunlight. She sat down on the porch, closing her eyes. When opening them, she was shocked to see a giant neon blue goldfish floating right in front of her face, bubbles producing everytime it breathed. She smiled, patting it on the head. 

  She hopped off of her porch and into her small house. In the kitchen, an array of pots and pans were alligned among the walls. Pictures, which were clipped to a ribbon via clotheshangers, filled her kitchen with memories of the world inside her head. Flowers were starting to peak into the wooden frame of her house, both alive and dead, but still beautiful nonetheless.

  Walking past the kitchen, into the mainroom (which held her bathtub, bed, and TV) she prepared for her day. She threw on a light blue sundress, a strawhat, and grabbed her picnic basket. She stepped out of the door and made her way to the meadow in which she would meet her beloved lime. On her way, she greeted every animal, monster, human, or ghoul she could find. As she skipped along, she looked up to see the many lanterns foating along the sky.