Ch. 34

Why is it always...

okay i am updatiing... ugh but i am so sick.. literally.. my throat hurts like hell and my parents are practially yelling at me to eat something... i need something to distract me.. so glad i have this..

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ungh.." Chunji shifted around and finally opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was someone's chest. He looked up and saw Changjo's sleeping face and was being embraced by him. He then realized that both were comepletely bare and he flushed deeply, he shrieked jumping away with the blanket to cover himself.

Changjo woke up instantly and sat up, "Wah.. h-hyung.." he yawned while rubbing his eyes. He looked at the other really tiredly, "What happened?"

Chunji gulped his face still red, "You... I..." he looked away when he noticed that Changjo didnt have anything to cover himself.

Changjo chuckled, "Is hyung embarressed... but wasnt yesterday fun.." he got closer to the other, "you did learn a lot of new things... besides.. 'oppa' was happy yesterday.." *slap* the younger blinked a couple of times, the stinging sensation didnt get to him immediately.

Chunji got up his face beat red and stormed in the bathroom, "I'M NEVER ASKING YOU FOR HELP!!!"

"Ow..." he rubbed his cheek, he was positive that he had a red handprint on his cheek, "he has one mean slap.."

------------

At breakfast, Chunji and Changjo came. The older ignored the younger and sat next to Luhan who sighed and shook his head knowing something happened again. Changjo sat next to Sehun who was sitting next to Luhan. "So.." Sehun said as he drank a sip of his juice, "Chunji slapped you?" his voice was soft so only Changjo heard.

Changjo sighed and touched his cheek again, "Is it that noticable?"

"Well.. yea kind of.. let me guess, you tried to him," he chuckled with a smirk on his face.

"No.. not that..." Changjo grabbed his glass of water.

"What did you do?"

"Uh... I.. last night we.." Changjo didnt know how to say it with out making it sound so erted.

Sehun's eyes widened and almost burst out laughing, "Wow.. so me and Luhan werent the only ones that did it huh.." he chuckled.

Changjo almost on his water, "You.." he cleared his throat, "you guys did it.. like all the way?"

"Yea.." he raised an eyebrow, "why, you guys didnt?"

"Uh.. no... we didnt.."

"Then.." Sehun looked over at Chunji who was talking with Dongwoo, "why did Chunji slap you.." he turned to face the other again.

"I.. made him call me something.."

"Which was.." he leaned in to the other really curious now.

Changjo cleared his throat again, "Oppa.."

Sehun's eyes widened and burst out laughing shocking everyone, "You... holy !!!"

"What's so funny," Myungsoo asked.

"N-nothing.." he bit his lips hard. He calmed down after a while, "Wow.. nice job dude.. Chunji is even older than you.. plus a guy.."

"Yea.." Changjo replied while finishing his drink.

"Do you think Luhan will call me that if I ask him," Sehun asked.

They both looked over at Luhan who was glaring hard at them, "I could hear everything you guys are saying.. and no.. there's no way in hell I am ever calling you that.." he turned his head away.

Sehun sighed and Changjo gave a pat on the shoulder, "Sorry dude.. it looks like you cant.."

"Yea.. I pity me.." he slammed his head on the table.

"Sehun.. you okay.." Chunji asked his face looked worried.

Sehun looked up and smiled, "Yea. but I know something that will make me feel even more better.."

"Like what," asked Chunji.

"Come closer.." he motioned for the other to lean in.

As soon as Chunji did that Sehun leaned in and kissed the other in the cheek. Chunji flinched and moved back his face red, "Y-yahhh.."

Sehun chuckled, "I feel mu-what the heck!!!" he felt something cold drip on him and turned around glaring at Changjo, "What the hell is with you and throwing water on people.."

Changjo glared at Sehun harder and splashed another cup of water on the other, "DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!"

Chunji looked at them both weirdly, "What are they.."

"Ignore them.." Luhan said and kissed Chunji on he cheek where Sehun had kissed him.

"Yahhh.." Chunji covered his cheek, "Is today a national kissing day.."

Luhan laughed, "Sorry, had to get rid of Sehun's germ on you.."

----------------------------------

After the weekend trip, they were all ready to go back home. They waited for the last two to come. Ricky gasped and pointed to a certain direction, "L.joe and Niel hyung are here!!!!"

The two came up. Sehun smirked, "Soooo... how did you two lovebirds like it here.."

They both turned red and looked away. Niel grumbled, "It was horrible... staying with the chicken lips boy.."

"Yea.. that you kept kissing.." L.joe mumbled.

Sehun chuckled, "Hmm.. what was that L.joe.. and why are you two red?"

Luhan laughed, "Admit it.. you guys probably did it.. with the wine you drank or something.."

L.joe's eyes widened and Niel gasped, "N-NO WE DIDNT!!!"

Hoya and the others were laughing like crazy. Chunji looked confused and leaned in closer to Niel, "Niel... I think you have bed bug bites.. you have red and purple marks all over your neck.."

Niel tried to cover them looking like a crazy person, "L.JOE!!!!! YOU MADE VISIBLE MARKS ON ME!?!?!"

L.joe just whistled, "I have no Idea what this crazy person is talking about nor do I know him.." he said trying to act normal since random people are staring at them, he just got into the car naturally.

"L.JOE DONT YOU DARE IGNORE ME!!!!"

Chunji just stood there confused, "Did.. I say something wrong..?" he looked at the others who were on the floor laughing so hard that it looked like they were about to die. He looked at Ricky who was the only person not laughing, "Do you get it?"

Ricky's face was red, the only reason he knows is because he has the marks on him as well but well hidden, "Nothing hyung.. um.. nothing.."

----------------------------

As they got home Chunji plopped down on the couch, "Home sweet home.." 

Ricky did the same thing, "But the trip was fun though.."

Hoya, Myungsoo, Dongwoo, and Sehun went home. Cap went into the kitchen, "Why didnt the other's stay... they could have had lunch here.."

"They were tired.." replied Luhan and looked over at a certain couple, "so... how many times did you guys do it... and be honest.." he smirked.

Niel flushed red, "WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!!"

L.joe was a bit red also and started walking upstairs, "I have no idea what you are talking about.."

"The marks on your fated partner proves it.." Luhan shouted.

"THEY ARE BEDBUGS!!" Niel yelled.

"Of course..." Luhan rolled his eyes while chuckling, he walked into the kitchen to get something to eat.

Chunji sighed and looked over at Ricky, "I really dont get what the hell they are saying.."

Ricky looked up at his hyung and hugged him tight, "This is why Ilove you soo much... you are so cute hyung!!!"

"R-Ricky... get off of me!! And I am not cute!!!"

Changjo walked into the kitchen while Niel went upstairs. "Hey hyungs.. make me a sandwhich.." Changjo said.

Cap gave him a look, "Make it yourself.."

Changjo sighed, "Fine.." he went to the fridge, "so.. is everyone in this household dating someone.."

Cap thought for awhile, "I think so.. there's Ricky and I.. Luhan and Sehun... Niel and L.joe... wait.. no you dont have one.."

"True.."

Luhan scoffed, "Yet... why is it taking you so long to confess.."

"Confess to who.." Cap asked.

Changjo stood still, confessing to Chunji didnt even cross his mind not even once until this moment. His heart beat started to accelerate, "I.. never thought about it.."

"I didnt know you liked someone Changjo.." Cap said.

Luhan sighed, "Well you should.. I dont want him to get hurt.. ever!!" the last word sounded so deadly.

"But... what if he doesnt like me back.."

Luhan's eyes twitched and smacked Changjo on the head, "You are so stupid... and now isnt the time to be worrying about that.. if he rejects you.. boohoo.."

"Ow.." Changjo rubbed his head, "you are so mean.."

"Him rejecting you is also impossible.." Luhan mumbled.

"Wait.. stop... who likes who.. I am confused.." Cap interjected.

Luhan sighed, "Think Cap.. you are suppose to be smart... who is the only pair that isnt paired up.."

Cap eyes widened, "You like Chunji... since when."

"Uh.. I'm not sure exactly.." 

Luhan smiled, "Speaking about Chunji... something special  is coming up.."

Changjo raised his eyebrow, "Like what.. his birthday?"

Luhan looked at the younger, "Why are you smart when you are not suppose to be.."

Cap nodded his head, "Yea.. his birthday is coming up.. what should we do.."

"Throw him a surprise party... knowing him.. he probably completely forgot.." Luhan said.

"That's a good idea..." Changjo agreed.

They all finched when they heard shrieking and a thud noise, "What the.." Cap said and they all went to see what happened.

In the livingroom, Chunji and Ricky was on the floor. Ricky was straddling Chunji who was lying down on the floor his face red, "R-Ricky.. get off!! You are really heavy.."

Ricky laughed and shook his head, "No way.. hyung is really cute!! You look so girly too.."

"Ricky!!!!"

Ricky smiled wide laughing harder, "Besides.. it makes me feel like I am on top for once.."

Cap chuckled at the joke while Luhan was laughing, who knew Ricky can be like this. Changjo chuckled as well, "Ricky stay like that.. let me take a pic.."

Chunji gasped, "N-no way... h-hyung.. tell Ricky to get off of me..." he looked at Cap pleadingly.

Cap shook his head, "Nah.. I am going to let Ricky have his fun with this.. he deserves it.. besides.. you guys look cute in that position.." he walks away back into the kitchen.

Chunji looks at him confused then looks back at Ricky, "Get off!!"

Luhan goes to the kitchen as well clutching his stomach, "Ricky.." he gasped for air, "on top... wow.. I could see that actually.. that's sad.."

Changjo came into the kitchen, "took the pic... want me to send it to you guys.." the other two nodded.

Luhan looked up, "What do you guys think those two are doing.."

"Oh.. they are in thier room.. refusing to talk to one another.." Changjo said.

Cap sighed, "When will they realize they like each other.."

"Oh.. it will happen sooner or later... and you.." he pointed at Changjo, "confess to Chunji okay.."

Cap chuckled, "He'll probably chicken out.."

Luhan sighed, "Yea.."

Changjo's jaw dropped, "Such nice and supporting hyungs.."

 

The three were at the kitchen talking for about half an hour. When they finally decided to walk out of the kitchen they saw Chunji and Ricky in the same spot but this they were asleep, Ricky was laying against the couch still straddling the older. Cap and Luhan chuckled while Changjo took another pic, "I'll send this to you guys too."

-------------------------------------------

Luhan was in the bathroom about to take a shower until his phone rang. He picked it up, "Hello?" his eyes turned cold, "why do you keep calling me... I said no... I dont care!!! You have no right too.. like I give a ..." Luhan gritted his teeth, "I SAID NO NOW STOP CALLING ME.." he hung up and threw his phone to the wall. He calmed down after a while, "Damn.. have to change my number.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay i am done updatiiing...

sorry i am really sick so i didnt feel like wrtiing anymore...

my head hurts too much...

but i hope you enjoy...

^^