Ch. 17

Why is it always...

AHHHHHH!!! I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!! I BLAME ALL MY HOMWORKS, PROJECTS, SHCOOLWORKS, PRACTICES AFTER SCHOOL!!!! SORRY... HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS DONT GET BORED WITH THIS STORY AND KEEP READING... TT-TT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Come on Chunji lets go.....' Rihyuk grabbed onto his little brother's hand, 'lets go play....'

Chunji's flinched and froze on the spot. Rihyuk's hand that was holding onto him, it was warm. He looked down at it, Chunji didnt like it. He didnt like Rihyuk touching him, he didnt like being with Rihyuk. Chunji didnt know what to think, 'am I weird..' Chunji thought, 'I am not suppose to feel this way about my brother..' (I will tell you if they are speakng in mind, if I dont say it then they are saying it).

'Chunji?' he looked at the younger in confusion and tugged on his hand, 'what's wrong... come on, lets play...'

Chunji bit his lips and shook his head, 'I-I dont want to play..'

He gripped his hand and glared at Chunji, 'Why?!?! Why are you not talking to me... lets go play!' he shouted.

'Y-you're hurting my hand Rihyuk..' he sniffed and tried to let go but Rihyuk just held on harder, 'you are hurting me! I dont want to play...leggo you are hurting my hand..' Chunji sobbed as he try to pull his hand away.

'No!! I dont care.. I want to play!! I'm gonna tell mommy that you wont play with me...' he let go and started to walk towards to his mom.

Chunji gasped and grabbed Rihyuk's arm, "NO!!! I am sorry... I'll play... I will play... please dont tell her..' he pulled his brother's arm back, or at least tried to.

'No... it's too late..'

'NO...dont..'

"Chunji, Rihyuk!! Come eat...' a deep voice called out to them.

'Coming daddy!!!!' Rihyuk shoved Chunji's hand away and started to run, Chunji followed wiping the tears away.

A tall thin woman set the picnic blanket on the ground and bought out a basket. She placed the big basket in the middle, sitting beside it. 'Mommy!!!!!!!!' 

She turned around and a smile was placed on her lips, 'Rihyuk!!' he hugged her, plopping down on her lap, 'now how is my cute son doing... having fun..'

Chunji caught up with them and sat down panting hard. Rihyuk pouted and shook his head, 'Chunji wouldnt play with me... he doesnt like me anymore..'

Chunji's eyes widened and shook his head furiously, 'No... I just didnt wanna play...'

'No.... Chunji wont talk to me or play with me...' Rihyuk whined. 

Chunji was going to say something but was interuppted by the mom, 'Chunji... be nice and play with your big brother... it's not good to ignore your brother... okay.. now apologize...'

'But-'

'Now..' her voice wasnt harsh but Chunji thought it was unfair especially since he couldnt tell her what happened.

'Sorry..' he mumbled. 

'Good.. now boys get along please and dont cause mommy trouble..' she kissed Rihyuk's head and ruffled Chunji's and kissed it also. 'Now who's hungry..' she got out the lunches for them and placed it out.

The father came back and sat down after giving his wife a kiss, 'Looks delicious dear..'

She smiled, 'Of course...'

'Ooooooh...' Rihyuk cooed and he and Chunji started giggling.

The mom chuckled and placed out their plates. They each got what they wanted and started to eat. 'Hey mommy I wan..' Chunji voice trailed off as he placed his food down. Rihyuk was sitting on her lap eating and they were talking and laughing. Chunji chest pained and each day it got worse. He hated seeing her with Rihyuk, it was always with him. Chunji hated it, he wants to talk to monny too, he wants to laugh with her. It wasnt fair. Chunji never got to spend time with her as much, 'Why... why does she like him more than me... it's not fair...' Chunji thought. Chunji didnt know why but it felt like she was acting different with him too, at times she wont even look at him when he calls.

'Why dont you join in..'

Chunji turned around to see the dad, 'She is talking with Rihyuk... she doesnt want to talk to me..'

He chuckled, 'That's not true... go talk to them...'

Chunji tugged on her dress, 'Mommy... I want to talk too...'

Rihyuk got up from her lap. She turned to Chunji and smiled, 'Were you lonely...' she grabbed Chunji and placed him on her lap, 'Chunji... do you like it today... is it fun...'

He smiled and nodded his head, 'Yes... today is very fun, I like spending time with you..'

She laughed, 'So do I...'

'Mommy look... I brought my violin with me so I can play for you...' Rihyuk got out his violin.

Shen smiled and placed Chunji down, 'You did? I'm so glad... I love your violin playing.. can you believe it, our son who is only 5 can play at a level where they teaches tenneagers...'

The father laughed, 'Yes... Chunji, you should've brought you're violin... you both could've played..'

But Chunji didnt hear a single word. He watched as his big brother played and the mom who looked so happy watched him. It wasnt fair, he always does that. Rihyuk always takes mommy away from Chunji.

The father ruffles Chunji's hair, 'It's okay... you didnt know... dont feel down, the violin teacher says you are more skilled than your brother...'

It was true, the teacher did say that, but the only problem is mommy never listens to him play, it is always Rihyuk. She will only listen when Rihyuk plays with him. It wasnt fair... it just wasnt fair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The drive home was a long one. Rihyuk was talking happily with mommy and Chunji sat there quiet, looking out the window. 'Chunji... we should play when we get home...' Rihyuk said.

Chunji didnt want to, he wasnt in the mood to play but he can see mommy looking at him from the corner of his eyes. 'Okay.. I will play when we get home...' the mom smiled. Chunji didnt like this, he wanted to cry but didnt want to. As they got home, everyone got out of the car. 'Chunji... your eyes are red... have you been crying..?' the father approaches him.

Chunji shook his head, 'My eyes itches..' he looks over and sees mommy and Rihyuk walking into the house holding hands.

'Dont scratch it okay....' 

Chunji slowly nods and walks in to the house. He runs to his room and closed the door before anyone saw him. Chunji crawls in to bed and curls up into a ball. He sobs quietly trying not to be heard. Chunji doesnt like this feeling, he feels pain. But one thing he doesnt like at all is crying, Chunji hates crying. He rubs his eyes trying to stop them from watering .

'Chunji...?'

He gasped and sits up finding someone by the doorway, 'Lu...han..'

He came in and closed the door, 'I saw your car and came by to visit. Your dad let me in... did you have fun at the picnic...' Luhan climbed on the bed. Chunji nodded as he wiped the tears away. 'What happened... dont cry...' he helped wiped the tears.

Chunji started to cry more, 'Dummy... saying that will only make me cry more..' he sniffed as he squeezed his eyes shut to stop the tears.

Luhan doesnt like to see Chunji cry, it makes him sad. He likes to see the happy smiling Chunji. He hugs Chunji so his head was facing Luhan's chest, 'What happened Chunji...' Luhan knows that if Chunji is crying it was because of them. He hates them, for making Chunji cry like this.

'Ri-Rihyuk... mommy likes him more...' Chunji sobbed his breathe uneven.

'That's not true..' everytime when Luhan hears his name he gets angry. Luhan doesnt like Rihyuk, he doesnt at all.

'It is true...she doesnt like me...'

'Every mom likes their child... trust me Chunji...' Luhan tires to comfort Chunji, anything to make feel better.

'But... sometimes when I call her she doesnt answer..' Chunji sniffed.

Luhan's face contorted into confusion, 'Why...?' Chunji shrugged his shoulders. Luhan sighed, 'It's okay.. I am here.. dont cry jagiya..'

Chunji pulls away, 'Jagiya? '

Luhan smiles, 'Yes.... you are my jagiya...'

Chunji blushes, 'B-but why...?'

'Because you are cute...' Luhan places a kiss on each cheek leaving Chunji more red. Luhan laughs, 'See... cute.. now lets play..'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Luhan had left home and Chunji was sad. He likes playing with Luhan. He goes to the kitchen and the mom was there, cooking. 'Mommy...' Chunji waits for her to turn around but doesnt. 'Mommy...' he calls her again but she doent answer, 'mommy..' he pulls on her dress and she flinches.

She looks down and her eyes widened and she steps back. 'Wha...'

'Mommy?' Chunji looks at her confused.

She gasped then shook her head, 'Chunji what do you want? Mommy is cooking...' she looks angry and that frightened Chunji. She sighed, 'I'm sorry... mommy is just stressed..'

'Chunji lets go play...' Rihyuk comes in.

She nods her head, 'Yes... you both go play....'

Chunji hesitates, not wanting to go. He really doesnt like Rihyuk. Rihyuk  grabs Chunji and pulls him away, 'Come on....'

Chunji was dragged in the living room, toy cars were everywhere. "We are playing cars?"

Rihyuk nodded, 'Yea..'

They both started playing cars. After a while Chunji switched cars in his piles. Rihyuk gasped, 'That's my car!!!'

'But it was in this pile... and you said this pile was mines and that was yours..'

He pouted, 'But I want that car... give it back..'

Chunji glared at him, 'Then lets trade... one of the cars in that pile for this..'

'No...' he started pulling on the car to take it away and Chunji pulled back.

'Rihyuk... you cant do that... that's not fair....'

'No....' Rihyuk pulled the car away from Chunji.

'Give it back!!'

'Make me...' he pushed Chunji causing him to fall and hit his back on the cabinet and there was a loud shattering noise. Chunji and Rihyuk looked over and their eyes widened. It was a crystalized angel that their mom cherished and loved. And now it's broken.

Chunji went to it, and picked up a broken wing. Mom was gonna be mad. 'What was that?' the mom voice echoed out and both boys stiffened. The mom came in to the living room and her eyes widened, 'My... WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!'

Both boys trembled at the voice of their mother. Chunji stuttered, 'S-s-sor-' *SLAP* Chunji's eyes widened and tears fell out. He dropped the wing in his hand and touched his cheek which felt a sting. Rihyuk covered his mouth.

'I HAVE TOLD YOU MANY TIMES TO BE CAREFUL!! WHY CANT YOU BE MORE LIKE RIHYUK.... GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!' she was furious and her eyes looked really scary.

Chunji ran upstairs and into his room slamming the door shut. He climbed up on the bed and embraced his legs hiding his face in his knees. He started to cry, he never wanted to make her mad, or to make her hate him, he just wants her to love him as much as Rihyuk. 'It wasnt my f-fault..' Chunji sobbed, 'why is it always.... him...why..'

'Chunji...' Rihyuk came in the room closing the door. 'Chunji... are you okay..' he climbed on the bed and sat infront of Chunji.

Chunji continued to sob, 'Y-you pushed me... it's not fair... it wasnt my fault...'

'I'm sorry Chunji.. I'm sorry..'

----------------------------------------------------------------------

'NOOO.. STOP PLEASE... NOOOO DONT!!! PLEASE STOP!!!'

'Shut up kid.....'

'NO... SOMEONE HELP!!! HELP ME!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME...'

Chunji hid in the closet terrified, hiding from the guys. He watched in horror at the scene in front of him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji's eyes shot open as he was panting very hard. "Chunji.. you are awake.." Luhan started to cry again and hugged Chunji, "Thank god.."

"Luhan... what happened..." Chunji was confused, he was laying in bed and he felt very hot and sick.

"You dont remember.." he pulled back wiping tears away from his eyes.

"I was... running... rain... I..fell.. down a hole and... I cant remember..."

Luhan broke out a smile, "Yea... we found you just in time before crossed over.." Chunji looked at him confused. Luhan laughed, "Nevermind.." his eyes were red and puffy.

Chunji looked worried, "Have you been crying..?"

"Idiot... of course I have..." he hugged Chunji, "I was scared, carrying you here when your body was cold and pale..."

Chunji's eyes widened, "I-I wasnt heavy was I?"

Luhan sighed, "Of course not..." he looked Chunji worried, when he saw him waking up, Luhan could tell something was wrong. "Chunji... did you have a nightmare...?"

Chunji was about to tears up but forced himself not to, "Just... the incident... I woke up before I saw the whole thing..."

Luhan nodded, "I'll draw you a bath... it's late but you need one..." he got up and walked to the bathroom. 

Chunji felt his throat dry and looked over to ses and empty glass. He got up and his head felt dizzy instantly. He slowly walked out the room and headed downstairs. It was dark but he the lights. As Chunji walked into the kitchen, he got his glass of water. Chunji was going to break and he knew it, but he didnt want to. The dream, it really made Chunji uneasy.

"Hyung!"

Chunji gasped and turned around to find Changjo standing there, "Y-you scared me..."

"You're awake!" Changjo immediately hugged Chunji into a tight embrace. This puzzled Chunji, he was never hugged by Changjo like this.

"How long was I alseep... and why are you here..?"

"For about the whole day and I saw the lights on... I was really worried hyung... you scared me.. I am so glad you are okay.."

That made Chunji's heart flutter. "I-I'm fine.. I wont go away that easy.." the other pulled away.

"I'm just really happy.."

Chunji's eyes widened and he dropped the glass, ".."

"Hyung.." Changjo was shocked, "hyung... what's wrong..."

On Changjo's shirt was a picture of a toy car, the one he used to play with when he was little with Rihyuk. He stared to tremble as memories flashed through his minds, ones he doesnt want to remember. 

"Hyung?" he grabbed hold of Chunji's shoulder. 

But Chunji couldnt support his legs anymore and he collapsed, luckliy Changjo caught him. Chunji couldnt hold it in anymore and started crying. This time Chunji didnt hold anything back and let it all out and Changjo stood there holding the other comforting him the best way he can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay i am done

again i am sorry for not updating

i blame school...-.-

but i hope this will satisfy for now

enjoy~

*_^