Ch. 20

Why is it always...

okay updating....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Auuunnnnngh.." Chunji moaned as he gripped the bed sheets tensing up greatly. "Annngh..L-Luhaaaanugh..L-Luhaaan... t-to hard.. slower.."

Luhan smirked, "Too bad... this is your punishment for being to stubborn," he made a motion which hit dierectly at Chunji's sensitive spot.

"Aaaaaannnnnnngghhhnnnn.." he let out a loud maon as he buried his face into the pillow trying to lessen the noise, "Luhan.. s-top.. no more.."

"You are the one that asked for it.." he chuckled as he looked looked down at the younger.

"I know.. b-but.." Chunji whimpered, "you are too r-rough.." his fists are balled up, the bed sheets seeping in between the fingers. CHunji breathe was uneven as his body heat gradually heat up.

Luhan couldnt help but grin, "You call that rough.. I'll show you rough.."

"W-wait dont.. I-OHHHNNGHH...L-LUHAN-AH!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dongwoo and Changjo are wide awake their eyes wide. They couldnt believe what they were hearing, they just had to have an air vent connecting to theirs. Both were lying in bed stiff, not moving and inch. Chunji's moans that echoed through the vent, what could Luhan be doing? It couldnt be that right.... right?!?!? No it cant, can it? What is Luhan doing that is making those sounds come out Chunji, what is Luhan doing to Chunji?

"Uh... do you... hear that..?" Dongwoo asked positive that he isnt the only one awake.

"Yea..." Changjo answered, he was too shocked. They both looked at the clock which said five in the morning. Why would they be doing that in the morning? Changjo sighed and shifted around in his bed, he felt really awkward. The both of them just stayed quiet, they werent the best of friends so they didnt talk much, it would create a weird atmosphere that both couldnt handle.

They just laid there, hearing the sounds that came traveling through the air vent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everyone ready!!!" Luhan shouted, he was outside beside the van, his bag with him. He turned towards two very tired looking guys and smiled innocently, "Did you guys enjoy the show...?"

Dongwoo and Changjo glared at him, "Couldnt freaking sleep," Dongwoo mumbled.

Luhan smirked, "Pay back on the first night with oyu guys fighting and all.."

"Luhan!!" Chunji came running towards the three, "you have everything.." Dongwoo and Changjo just stared at him and blushed deeply.

Luhan nodded, "Yup."

Chunji turned to the other two and looked at them confused, "You guys okay... whats wrong with them," he turned his head to face Luhan.

"Oh.." he placed his arm around Chunji's shoulder, "you see yeobo.. we kept them up because they heard you in our early morning activities..."

Chunji gasped and blushed as he covered his mouth, "S-sorry..I didnt mean to be too loud.. I'll try to be quieter next time.." Luhan let go and covered his mouth to try and hide his laughter.

"N-next time.. there's going to be a next time.." Changjo said and his eyes wandered off, he found it very awkward to look at Chunji. Chunji looked at him weirdly.

Dongwoo cleared his throat, "Okay... um.. well how was your first time.."

"That wasnt our first time... we did it many more times before that.. even when we were litle kids too.."

"YOU WHAT?!?!!?" Changjo and Dongwoo bursted out. 

Chunji got startled as he flinched and backed away, "Wh-what.."

Luhan was crouching down clutching his stomach seriously trying to not let the laughter out. "You guys... did it when you were little?" Dongwoo was shocked, he could've sworn Luhan said that Chunji was a , was he lying about that?

Chunji nodded then pouted, "Luhan always does it too rough and it hurts.. he never goes easy when doing it to me, it hurts soo badly that I'll be sore for the next few days.." 

The two just stood there utterly speechless, they couldnt even think straight. Luhan in the other hand couldnt hold it in and bursted out laughing, so hard that he couldnt even stand up.

"We are here!!!!" Ricky shouted as the others came.

"Whats wrong with him.." L.joe asked as they all watched the chinese boy rolling on the ground laughing extremely hard.

Chunji shrugged, "I dont know.. lets leave him.. get in.." Dongwoo and Changjo were the first to get in still dazed about what they heard. The others followed. Chunji bent down, "Why are you laughing.. come on.." he poked the others back as Luhan stood up gasping for air.

"Luhan.. laughing too much isnt good.." grandpa came outside.

"Ch-Chunji... it was all Chunji.." Luhan finally calmed down and Chunji huffed. "We had fun grandpa.. thank you soo much.."

"Come again.. it nice to see you two again.. please come again.." he hugged Luhan then Chunji, "you too Chunji.. please visit.."

Chunji smiled, "i will.. I really had fun grandpa.." they pulled away.

"Chunji come on.." Luhan said as was already in the van, "bye grandpa.."

"Goodbye.. Chunji... good luck.."

Chunji nodded and waved, "Thank you.. goodbye.." Chunji climbed in and shut the door closed. He's going to miss this place. Chunji looked out the window and saw as everything was moving by as the car drove. "We should come back here.."

Luhan smiled, "Yea... we should.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jagiyaaaa.. we are here.." Luhan gently shook Chunji who was sleeping soundly on the other's shoulder. "Jagiyaaaaa..." Luhan whispered in the other's ear. He could hear the soft breathing going in and out that Chunji was making. He looked really cute and didnt want to disturb him but Luhan didnt want Chunji to sleep in the car. 

The others slowly got out of the car very tired and restless. Ricky pouted and rubbed his eyes, "What time is it..."

"Around 6 in the evening.." Luhan answered.

"Wow... we missed lunch.." Hoya said and he got out of the car.

"Hey you three.. just stay here for dinner then leave... you guys must be starving.." Luhan semi shouted.

Cap agreed, "Yea.. leave after you have eaten.."

Myungsoo yawned while nodding, "Fine... too tired to go home right now anyway..."

"Chunji.. wake up.." Luhan once again tried to wake him.

"Just carry him.." Niel suggested, "Changjo is already opening the doors.."

"You know that's not a bad idea.." Luhan picked up Chunji's legs with one hand Chunji's upper body with the other holding him as known the bridal style way. Chunji's head was laid by Luhan's chest still alseep, "this isnt bad.. he must be really tired... I knew he should have just stayed in bed instead of playing cards with.."

"Yea playing cards got him tired.." Dongwoo mumbled sarcastically.

Chunji shifted and slowly opened his eyes to see Luhan's neck and chin, "Are we there yet.."

Luhan chuckled, "Yea..."

Chunji's eyes opened wide, "We are!!??!?!" he moved up quickly almost causng him to fall but Luhan held him, "woah.. what the.."

"Careful.. you dont want to be dropped.."

Chunji blushed, "Wh-why am I being carried.. you could've just woken me up.."

"Luhan tried.." Myungsoo said.

Ricky giggled, "You look cute being carried like that hyung.."

Chunji blushed harder and he tensed, "That.. makes no sense.. put me down Luhan.." he glared at the older.

"Nah... look we are almost at the door.." in fact they just arrived.

"P-put me down..." Chunji felt embarrassed to be carried like this.

"It was Niel's idea.." Luhan said.

"What... Niel?!?!" Chunji looked at him and Niel just smiled shrugging it off.

They went inside the house and Luhan placed Chunji down. "Phew.." Chunji sighed.

"Let's order take out... sushi anyone..?" Changjo suggested, and everyone agreed especially Chunji who was too tired to cook anything.

"Someone seems to bo feeling better.." L.joe said.

Chunji nodded, "Yea... it's all thanks to Luhan from this morning.."

Dongwoo and Changjo tensed as Luhan watched those two muffling a laughter. "What did he do.." Cap asked.

"Ah hey where's the number so we can order sushi.." Changjo wanted to distract everyone from that topic wondering why Chunji bought that up.

"Here it is.." Hoya said.

"Oh yea guys!! Halloween is coming!!!" Ricky exclaimed, "what should we do then..."

"Oh yea.. Du-ho.. and her cousin or whatever.. the queenka of the school or something... they are having a halloween party and we all get to go.. do you guys want to.." Luhan said, "I'm going.. kind of curious how it will be like.. most likely I will leave early.."

"Really... I am going.." Ricky said, "wonder what kind of costume I should wear.." 

"I'm going.." Niel said the others agreed.

"Chunji you are going.." Luhan said and Chunji groaned.

"Oh.. hyung should dress up as a girl so i can see how he looks like for halloween.."

"NO..no no no no no no no... I am not doing that," Chunji shook his head and the others laughed.

Luhan smirked, "We'll see about that.." he mumbled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I cant wait until you meet him, you like him very much.." Luhan exclaimed, he and Chunji was in the school.

Chunji laughed, "I am curios too.. what is he like.."

Luhan grinned, "Like me.. but less outspoken.." 

Chunji's eyes widened, "Uh... I can handle one of you... not two.."

"Look there he is!!!!" Luhan waved at him linking arms with Chunji dragging him towards this person.

"L-Luhan.. slow down.."

"Hey Luhan.." he greeted.

Luhan grinned happily, "Okay.. now I know you two will get along well.. if not then I wouldnt have introduce you two.. so.. Chunji meet Sehun and Sehun meet Chunji..."

Sehun smiled, "Hi.. I have been wanting to meet you.." Sehun stuck his hand out.

"I'm Chunji.." he shook hands with him, "and you wanted to meet me..?" he looked at him confused.

Sehun chuckled, "So you are the famous Chunji that Luhan talks about nonstop.. he's right.. you are very cute.."

Chunji blushed, "Wha.. huh?"

Luhan smirked, "Right.. my jagiya is super adorable.." he placed his arm around the other's shoulder. 

Chunji stood there, red, feeling abit awkward. He looks at those and cant help but feel, like a kid, like he's being taken care of by two parents, "You guys are tall.."

Luhan laughs, "It's called drink your milk.."

Chunji stuck his tongue out, "Ew.. I hate white milk.."

"That's why you are forever short.." Chunji glares at him and the height differeces between them three is really noticable.

"Hey you guys are going to the halloween party right?"

Luhan nodded, "Yup.. what are you dressing up as.."

Sehun shrugged, "Dont know.. oh speaking of dressing up.. Chunji you were great when you played the role of Juliet.."

"You saw?!?!! HOW.. you.. what?" Chunji's eyes widened.

"Luhan sent me a video of it.."

"LUHAN?!?!?!" Chunji pouted.

"Dont worry.. I havent sent it to anyone else okay.. besides.. it only stays with me.." he reassured him.

"Are you going to dress up as a girl then.." Sehun asked.

"NO.." Chunji protested.

"Aww.. but you will look cute.." Sehun's ruffled Chunji's hair.

"Right.." Luhan agreed.

"Besides.. we will protect you from being taken.." Sehun added.

"Taken?" Chunji looked confused, "Taken for what...?"

"I see what you mean by innocent.." Sehun said and Luhan nodded, "we will protect you okay.. "

"Geez.. you guys act like parents.."

Luhan smiled, "Yup we are your parents and you are our kid... okay jagiya..."

Chunji stared at Luhan, "But how can i be your jagiya if you are my parent.." Sehun muffled a laughter.

Luhan gasped, "Sorry Sehun.. we are divorced.. Chunji is my only jagiyaaa..."

Sehun shook his head, "having an affair with me with our child.. not a good mom.."

"And who says you are the dad.." Luhan argued. Chunji giggled at the silly fight.

"It's obvious I am more dominant... besides.. what if Chunji is already with me.." Sehun smirked.

Luhan gasped, "That's not true.. jagiya is my jagiya only right yeobo.."

"Huh.." Chunji wondered when he got dragged into this, "uh.." he was completely lost in this, like a lost kid.

"See... Chunji is with me.." Sehun said.

"No.. he is mine.. i will fight for custody.." 

"How can you fight for custody if he is your jagiya.."

"He is.."

"But Chunji is mine.." Sehun smirked.

Luhan sighed, "There's only one way to handle this.. since he is our child.." Chunji was completely lost, "and we both want him.. so since he is mainly mine.. I am willing to share him.. so he is ours.. jagiyaaa.. you belong to us okay?"

"Huh.." Chunji looked at them, not knowing what was going on.

"You belong to us.." Luhan smiled, "you are our precious child.. and our jagiyaa.. so its like a family and a relationship.."

"What's a .." Chunji asked.

Luhan blinked, "I did not teach you that.. Sehun how dare you teach our child/jagiya/yeobo that word.. what kind of father/lover are you.."

Sehun sighed, "Very mature.. and you admit that I am dominant.. good, we can actually get through this with out having to file divorce and take custody of 'our' jagiya.."

Luhan mentally facepalmed himself for making that mistake. "Luhan.. what's wrong Dongwoo and Changjo.. they were acting funny yesterday.." Chunji said.

"Oh nothing.."

"Oh.. well we have to get to class because we are almost late.." 

Luhan nodded, "True.."

"What is he talking about.." Sehun asked.

"I'll tell you later.. bye.." Luhan said.

"Bye Sehun.. we will see you later.." Chunji waved.

Sehun chuckled as he watched them go, "How cute..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sooo did you guys guess it was sehun.. pretty easy

but i hope you liked it

the last part.. i dont know what that is but it just popped up and the first part i kept on laughing wirting it

but enjoy...