Park Chanyeol - The Happy Virus

Operation : Break The Happy Virus's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who the hell are you?" Soojin raised one of her eyebrows."Ohh me...ehem...My name is Park Chanyeol.I'm the new transfer student." Chanyeol smiled brightly that made Soojin felt cringe.

"Ohh well bye" Soojin waved at Chanyeol leaving alone at rooftop."Hey wait up---" *pout*

Chanyeol POV

While I was looking at school map,I bumped into someone...wow..so beautiful~While I memorized with her look,a sudden scream made me back to life.

Oh the scream belong to the girl.

"YAH!!! Are You Blind?!!!!"

"I'm so sorry100x" *bowing endlessly*

"Sorry does not enough..look what you did!!! "

I stared at the floor and there were two broken piece of phone.I felt guilty now.

Then she ask me who am I,of course I am The super handsome happy virus Park---ok cut that crap except the handsome part.

"My name is Park Chanyeol~I'm the new student." I give her my best smile that everyone loves.

She frowned and walked away just like that.Do I have chili in my teeth? * checking the teeth at mirror*

I guess I have to call Sehun.

"Yobseyo Hyung~!! Where are you?!!"

"Sehun-ah,I lost.....help me..hehe~"

"Arraso hyung~"

I continue to walk until I reach the fountain beside the garden.wow~so beautiful.

At that time,I perked up when I heard someone calling my name..oh its sehun..

"H-hyung..huff..so tired...huff.."

"Relax hun~"

Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter