Dating?!

Operation : Break The Happy Virus's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Would you be my boyfriend? ” Soojin said to Chanyeol. Leaving him speechless, she quickly ran out from the cafe. That was close. She began to wonder what would the boy thinking about her so called confession. Oh well she only need to succeed her mission without anyone know. A strong hand quickly grabbed her hand causing her turned around and before she can spit out a curse, she was pulled into a hug. “Yes!” The stranger said to her. She began to furrowed her eyebrow as she looked closer, ‘it’s him.’

“So it’s a yes?” She asked him carefully while grinning playfully. How can Chanyeol just accepted her when he knew that she was ‘witch’ according to other people. At least that she would think that.  The boy smiled brightly while Soojin mentally vomited on his face. laugh She wish she can do that for real.

Chanyeol slung his long arm around Soojin, “ I should be the one who ask you though.” He said while showed his  invisible puppy ear. Soojin’s hand was itching to slapped the hell out of him. Call her a meanie, she would agree in no time.

“Maybe you’re too slow?” She faked her innocent smile while in her mind, she already jumping inside out. Chanyeol leaned his mouth closer to her ear, “Tomorrow. Han River.  3pm”. She raised her eyebrows once again.

 “ So it’s a date?”

 “ Yup!”

“Well then see you tomorrow.”

 

Author Note : -

Dear my precious subcribers....i'm truly sorry for the long waited chapter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter