Her Decision+His Feeling

Operation : Break The Happy Virus's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A warm sunlight shone on his face made he startled a bit from his beauty sleep.Chanyeol lazily woke up with his eyes still closed not until he bump to the wall beside the bathroom.Curse word come out from happy virus's mouth and him punch that innocent wall while muttering stupid wall.Well he's idiot one.He tied his tie and shoes bofere bid goodbye to his family.

Chanyeol stopped at bus stop,waiting for the bus arrive.A non stop voice called his name and spunned around to see his bestfriends waved at him.A grin finally showed up on his face when he see Suho and Sehun waving at him.

Chanyeol turned to look beside both of them,one of his bestfriends still didn't showed up.Suho probably know what Chanyeol looking for Baekhyun."He is in his hometown so he can't be here."He pouted hearing his gang didn't complete.After a few minutes,the bus arrived and three of them hop on.

-At school-

Soojin keep her stare toward other students and all of them keep their head down.They know she was looking for a new victim.At that time,Chanyeol came in with his full of brightness face and she smirked.He looked at her before sit down beside her.All of his classmates widened their eyes not believing the happy virus just do that.

Soojin raised her brow amused of his action and smirked when he turned to look at her.Her intense gaze caught Chanyeol and made his heart beating rapidly.At that time,she made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter