Those Beating Hearts

Operation : Break The Happy Virus's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A cold sensation creep in Soojin's blouse when she stand infront of the school gate.Cursing words,i emphasized curse word  come out from .After a minute,a figure that she waiting for finally come out and suprised to see her because everyone already went home.

"What are you doing here Soojin-shii~?"Chanyeol looks so suprised to see her in the cold weather.She just rolled her eyes and grab Chanyeol's hand pulled him into nowhere.

He widened his eyes and keep staring at her who place her cup on the table.They currently sitting on near shop for a cup of hot chocolate.Well,Soojin pulled him to that shop and made he become dumbfounded."You should stop staring at me now."She said without tear her eyes from her hot chocolate.

"Why suddenly you---"Not wanting Chanyeol finished his talk,Soojin reply with a smirk."Don't you happy?Everybody willing to die to take your place and be with me~"Blood slowly creep to Chanyeol's cheek and lowered his head.Soojin take notice to this and chuckled how cute it is.Wait...did she just said the happy virus cute?This is the big trouble.

Not even anyone know,her heart is beating fast too and it's for him.

Soojin become impatient and blurted,"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"Chanyeol chortled his drink and make O . O eyes at her.

_____________________________________________

A very short update~Sorry...I have no idea....*cry a buckets*

Subscribe and comment~!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter