Shin Soojin - The Monster Beauty

Operation : Break The Happy Virus's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦ Why I'm like this....♦

 

"S-s-soojin-shi,w-w-would yo-ou like to go out with m-me?" A boy looking down scared to see ' The Monster Beauty ' smirking at him.

She laughed "If you can give me a hundred reason why you want to date with me,I will agree~You've ten seconds to tell me."

The boy gulped " Hundred in ten seconds?! "

She nodded while smirked at him " In a count 3,2,1..start! "

" You're beautiful,smart,rich,cute,rude,badass--" Not wanting The boy finish,Soojin let a punch at his face causing his nose bleeding.

" You just messed with wrong person right here " Soojin reply while crooking her neck side to side.

After a minutes,Soojin finished her job and slightly admiring her work that is tied the poor boy at the tree.

She started walked and halted before turned back " You should tell your friends over there think before they made a bet over the wrong person.UNDERSTOOD! " 

The boy nodded and keep sobbed.

spoil boy..tchh..*roll eyes*

 

____________

Yumi beamed at Soojin " Where did you go dear Soojin~??hmmm..tell mommy!!! "

Soojin made disgusting face " Ergh...some punk play prank on me so I beat him up ~"

Yumi grinning to ear " That's good Soojin.You should kick and punch him like no tomorrow " She said while do the action.

Soojin smirked and high-fived her friend "I already did that ~"

"Soojin-ah~Yumi-ah~" A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter