Together for Christmas

B.A.P. One-Shot Collection

By Kyungie

http://sweetlovefactory.tumblr.com/post/39848246179/together-for-christmas-b-a-ps-daehyun


*White…the whole ground is covered in white…It’s called snow…It’s snowing..and It’s almost Christmas…and here I am, alone…*

“Ha~~~” ____ sighed for the nth time. She was holding a now empty cup of tea in her hands and was watching how the snow was falling. 

She got up from her seat and headed to the kitchen to pour more of that hot liquid that tasted like lemon and was warming her entire body.

___ was about to take her seat next to the window when her phone rang, meaning a message just arrived.

“I wonder who’s that?” She talked to no one in particular, a habit she picked on the last few weeks due to the fact that she was living alone.

From: Oppa <3

To: My angel <3

“Hi love…how are you feeling today? Did you take your medicine? Dress warm because it’s cold outside…and you’re already sick… I’m sorry I couldn’t be there to take care of you. I’ll make it up to you when I’ll reach home…

P.S: We just got off the plane…I’ll be there as soon as possible…Love you <3”

The ends of her lips curved up in a smile. *He’ll be home soon* she thought and replied…

From: My angel <3

To : Oppa <3

“Hey…better…the medicine does what it has to do..don’t worry, your hoodie keeps me warm :)…love you <3”

 Daehyun smiled when he saw her reply and rested his head on the van’s window… * I can’t wait to see her again.* For some people one month it’s a short period of time…but for Daehyun it was an eternity because his angel couldn’t be next to him… *___ wait for me, oppa’s going to be home soon *…he thought and soon the drowsiness came and he fell asleep.

It was like his thoughts were heard by ____. As soon as she finished her tea, a big yawn was heard. ___ rubbed her eyes to get the sleep out of them, but it didn’t work. She felt sleepy…

“Weird…why do I feel tired all of a sudden? I mean, I kinda slept 12 hours last night.” she spoke to herself once again. *It won’t be easy to get rid of this habit* ___ thought.

“Oh well…I think a little more sleep won’t hurt, right? He’s going to be home in 3 hours, and I have nothing else to do…” ___ pouted and looked around the room, trying to find something to keep her busy…but being alone for the past month plus the fact that she was in her winter break, didn’t help. She did everything she wanted and even more. She had the time to clean and decorate the house and the Christmas tree, she rearranged the books on the shelves, even Daehyun’s CD’s were put in place. Cleaned the bathroom, kitchen, even balcony…heck…she even did her winter homework, which was made of 10 essays and 3 articles for the Journalism course she was taking and also had time to work on her end of the year project.

*Sigh* “I’ll just go take a quick nap.” She talked to herself *Sneeze* “Ughh…tissue..tissue…” She quickly went to search for a pack of tissues then headed to the bedroom, and wrapped herself in the warm blanket falling asleep.

Daehyun opened the front door and hurried inside, to not let the cold air enter the apartment.

”____?” Daehyun called as he was taking his coat off “Where is she?” He asked himself.

In he kitchen? NO…In the living room? No… Bathroom? No way…he would have heard her singing until now…The bedroom?

He slowly opened the door and his eyes immediately landed on the ‘ball’ that was in the middle on the bed. Daehyun lightly tiptoed to her and chuckled…___ was dressed with his sweater, holding the teddy bear he gave her last year on her birthday.

Daehyun slowly touched her forehead and shook his head. She was starting to have a fever. He gently pulled the covers off and took the hoodie off, leaving ____ in a t-shirt. Daehyun then changed in more comfortable clothes then slipped next to ____ in the bed, pulled the covers over the both of them and took ____ in his arms. Daehyun kissed her forehead, whispered an ‘I love you’ and soon fell asleep next to her.

After a few hours, ____ woke up. She slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times   to adjust to the light. ___ was rubbing her eyes when she felt a light tug on her waist. She looked up and locked eyes with Daehyun.

“Morning beautiful!” he said and rolled over so that he was on top of her, his head resting on her shoulder, his nose nuzzling her neck.

“Morning.” ___ said and kissed his forehead, playing with his hair. “When did you come?” ___ asked him. Daehyun lifted his head to look at the clock on the wall, and blinked.

“Around 4 hours ago.” he answered and got up on one elbow to look at ___.

“And why didn’t you wake me up?” she pouted.

“You were sleeping so cute, curled up in a ball under the blanket, wearing my clothes, saying my name…that I couldn’t bring myself to wake you up angel…”  Daehyun said and gently kissed her. 

“But still….you should have woke me up…who knows when you’ll be leaving again.” ___ pouted. Daehyun smiled.

“I *kiss* won’t *kiss* leave *kiss*, I *kiss* have *kiss* a *kiss*  winter *kiss* break *kiss*” he said and smiled lovingly. It took her a couple of seconds before a huge smile creeped on her face.

“Chincha??” ___ asked him.

“Yup…all yours until 14th.” Daehyun said and kissed her neck. ___ giggled and tried to push him away.

“O-oppa~~ it…hahahaa….tickles…hahahaha…s..stop….HAHAHAHHA!” She managed to say.

“Nope..” He said and mehronged ___, before starting to tickle her more. 

Soon the old silent house was filled with laughter. Daehyun stopped and looked into her eyes and kissed her nose.

“Saranghae.”

“Nado saranghae oppa!!”

Daehyun smiled and rolled over, making ___ rest her head on his chest. He hugged ___ and started playing with her hair.

“We should probably get up.” ___ broke the silence.

“Nooo~~~” Daehyun pouted “We’re going to to stay in bed the whole day, cuddling and talking about our life this past month.” He said and kissed the top of her head. “Plus we have 3 weeks to make up for the time we weren’t together!”

“Arasso~” ___ said and hugged him. She closed her eyes, and put her head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat. Daehyun was ___ hair, and that’s how they both drifted to dream land.

Sleeping one without other will never be the same thing like when you sleep in the arms of the person you love, cuddling under the blankets on a cold winter day, being watched by the falling snowflakes.


                                                                                                                                                                                                      a Sweet Love Factory Production