Nightmare

B.A.P. One-Shot Collection

By Kyungie

http://sweetlovefactory.tumblr.com/post/18998435362/nightmare-ft-baps-zelo


Zelo just finished his schedule and was now on his way to meet you. You two were supposed to meet at a nearby caffe to spend some time together. Since his debut, Zelo got busier and busier and had no time to meet with you. As usual he rode his skateboard. When he arrived at the caffe, he was shocked. You were sitting at a table, and talking with none other than Himchan *pam pam pampam......himchans cameo ... lol* You were talking to Himchan just because he happened to be there while you were waiting for Zelo. Suddenly Himchan got up hugged you and kissed your forehead. You hugged him back and smiled. Zelo was boiling with anger...he didn't like the fact that you actually responded to his hyung's hug. So instead of entering the caffe he passed by it leaving you there ,,enjoying your time" with Himchan. Without realizing Zelo stopped at the park where you two met and tears started to flow.

 

 

 

"Noona~~...." Zelo cried.

 

"NOONA~!!" Zelo screamed waking up from his sleep. He was covered in sweat and tears were running down his face. He got up from the bed, took the blanket with him and went to sleep on the couch in the living room.

You arrived home after a long day of work. The only thing you wanted right now was to take a shower and go to sleep. Since Zelo said he won't be home till early in the morning. 

You opened the door slowly and entered your apartment. You put the bag on the table in the kitchen and headed to the bathroom. You took a shower and changed into your pajamas which was basically one of Zelo's large T-shirts and a pair of shorts. When he wasn't at home you would wear either his hoodie or his T-shirt just to remind you of him.

You walked back to the kitchen to drink some water. On your way, you walked past the couch in the living room and heard some noises. You decided to ignore it and went into the kitchen. You took a glass and filled it with water. After finishing it you put it back and headed to the bathroom. Again you passed by the couch and this time you heard it more clearly. You heard someone crying. You blinked a few times before realizing that the person that was crying was none other than your boyfriend....Zelo.

"Zelo~..." You whispered as you aproached him and sat on the couch

He looked up at you with those puffy eyes and started to cry again. You pulled him into a hug, his head resting on your shoulder.

"Shhhh...it's ok baby!" You assured him as you rubbed his back. He hugged you back and pushed you on the couch, his head resting under your chin. Both of you stayed like that for about 30 minutes when you decided to ask him what's wrong.

"Junhong-ah....what happened?? Why are you crying? Did you have a nightmare?" You asked him while playing with his hair. He put his head under your chin and mumbled something like ”Mhmmmm”. You chuckled and lifted his head to see his face and his cheek.

"Awww...but baby...it was only a bad dream, so don't worry, ok?" You said and kissed his nose.

He just nodded and got up in a sitting position. You did the same and he put his head on your lap. While playing with a strand of his curly hair, Zelo closed his eyes.

"You know? If you ever have nightmares again, and i'm not here, you can always call me, arrasso?"you said and smiled at him.

"But....noona....what if you're busy? I don't want to disturb you...and you'll be told off by you manager if he doesn't see you working."

"Junhong!" You said. "I don't care. You're more important than work. And if I get told off by my manager at least I know I don't have to worry about you." You told him as you leaned in to kiss his pink lips. He kissed you back and smiled.

"Junhong?"

"Neh, noona?" He said half asleep.

"Let's go to sleep....it's 2 am and we both have work tomorrow!" You said and tried to lift his head off your lap. But because he was half asleep it was impossible. 

"Ok." Zelo said as he got up and rubbed his eyes.

You chuckled at his adorable actions, got up, took his hand and dragged him after you in the bedroom.

You were about to open the door when he suddenly stopped. Curiously, you turned around with the thought of asking him why he stopped, only to find a smiling Zelo.

"What?" You asked him.

"Nothing...it's just that...I never knew noona was wearing my clothes to sleep." He said and smiled.

"Well...I always wear it when you're not home...and I didn't knew you were home...soo...yeahh..." You said and pouted while playing with your fingers.

"Awww...missing me that much?" He said wrapping his arms around your waist, and kissing your forehead.

"Yup..." You said looking at him and pouting.

"Hehehe.....ok...now let's  go to sleep * yawn* I'm tired." Zelo said resting his head on your head. 

You giggled and nodded. 

"Aigoo~..my baby is tired???" You asked and pinched his cheeks. "Arraso...kaja"*=let's go*

He nodded and went to the bed pulling you after him. You just smiled, closed the bedroom door behind you and followed Zelo under the blankets.

He pulled you into his arms. You couldn't resist so you cuddled in his arms, hugged his waist and went into dreamland.

"Noona??" 

"Hmmmm?" 

"Saranghae." Zelo said and kissed your forehead.

"Saranghae." You told him

And you both fell asleep hugging each other.


                                                                                                                                                                                                      a Sweet Love Factory Production