How to get a girlfriend

B.A.P. One-Shot Collection

By N.Ana & Loou

http://sweetlovefactory.tumblr.com/post/25581057674/how-to-get-a-girlfriend-b-a-ps-bang-yong-guk


How to get a girlfriend:

Step 1 : Fall in love at first sight.

Step 2 : Stalk her until she finally notices you.

Step 3 : Do everything you can so you make her give you her phone number.

Step 4 : .....

***

"Zelo, tell me again. How did you convince me to come here, with you, at the supermarket?" Yong Guk asked him trying to escape.

"Well...you were the only one home beside Himchan hyung, and I don't think you wanted me and him to destroy this place while fighting, don't you?"

"Oh...yeah...Now go and find the cherry tomatoes and the steak so we can leave faster..."

"Nee hyung!" He cheerfully said.

After Zelo left, Yong Guk just walked there and here pretending that he was looking for something so the others clients didn't think yhe was crazy. Without noticing he ended where the products for women were...He wanted to leave but he saw her...For a few seconds Yong Guk just stayed there and stared at her. He came back to reality when she looked scared at him and then hurriedly left.

*Wait...Gotta find her...Gotta find beautiful target!* he thought and then checked every district while still trying to look like a normal customer.

*Where is she?... Where's she?... I can't find her!... Ohh... Target spotted!!... But what if she's still afraid of me?... I'll watch her from afar.* he thought.

*Oh God!! The creepy guy is still watching me. Ottokae??... RUN!! Fast!* 

After you saw him you tried to act cool and left the district as fast and as subtle as you could. You went to a more crowded district and thought that he won't find you so you went on and started choosing what to buy. You finally found what you needed and as you picked the item someone else picked the same thing as you. You turned your head to see who it was and saw the creepy guy from before. 

"Excuse me, what's your problem? Why do you keep following me?"

"Uh....uh....I'm actually working here..."

"Oh...Yeah....I saw you a lot around the districts I was walking in..."

"For you I'll work in any district here!" He suddenly confessed.

You thought he was quite funny and decided to joke with him a little:

"But, if you work here, where's your uniform?"

"Uh...I'm not supposed to wear an uniform..."

"Oh...I understood..." You said and saw an employee of the super market walking by so you asked him:

"I'm sorry, why are you wearing an uniform when you're not supposed to?"

"But, I have to wear it...Who told you that?"

"Him!" You told the employee and pointed at the creeper.

"Sorry, but he's not working here..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now excuse me, I have work to do..." 

"Gotcha! You're a liar!" You laughed at him.

Yong Guk just stayed there and looked anywhere but at her then he heard someone screaming his name:

"Yong Guk hyung! Yong Guk hyung!....Oh there you were! I couldn't find cherry tomatoes!" Zelo cried."Let's go ! This supermarket is bad!" He pouted and grabbed Yong Guk's hand making him leave the target and also making her laugh.

"Yah! Stop!" Yong Guk screamed at him.

"No hyung! We have to go!"

"But I have to find my target! I have to get her number!"

"Hyung, stop screaming and crying! You're embarrassing me!"

"Yah! Zelo! Stop!" he screamed on an authoritative tone.

"Ne hyung!" Zelo obeyed.

"Now go outside and wait for me there! Understood!"

"Nee hyung!"

After the two creepers left you just stayed there and laughed:

"So cute!" You said quite loudly while still laughing.

"Oh, you think I'm cute?" The creeper appeared from nowhere.

"What's your problem, again?" You asked.

"Why do you react so coldly? You just called me cute..."

"Hey! I asked you first! So answer me!"

"Do you want to know my problem?" he asked as he came closer."My problem is that I don't know your phone number!"

"If I give you my number, will you let me go?"

"Maybe..." He smirked at you.

"Should I give it, or not?" You tried to play with him a little more..."Ok, I'll give it to you, but call me later tonight so you won't look desperate." You told him as you typed your number into his phone naming it 'Target'.


                                                                                                                                                                                                      a Sweet Love Factory Production