Promises are meant to be broken??!!

Saving Forever For You...

 

Chapter 1

 

 

 

Ja Ra's POV

 

 

 

I walked up to him. Looking at my tear-stained face, his own contorted with pain...

 

O..oppa.” was all I was able to say. He caressed my cheeks with the back of his hand.

 

You know you look ugly when you cry.” He chuckled. But it didn't reach his eyes.

 

And you look uglier even without crying.” I retorted back trying to lighten up the mood.

 

He sighed. This is it.. This is the end of it.

 

I'll see you again?” he said.. more of asked because, I think he, himself isn't sure if that will be possible.

 

I just nodded. “Is this the face you're going to make me remember? It doesn't seem so good.” He teased. I just looked down and stayed silent. Then I felt myself being hugged tightly.

 

I will always remember you. Though I'm away, we'll always be together.” He assurred me.

 

Then he pulled back and made me look into his eyes. He took out something from his pocket. It glistened as the moonlight gazed over it. He clasped the thing around my wrist. When he let go of my hand, I took a better look at it. A bracelet.

 

I looked up at him and he smiled down on me.

 

Ja Ra.. As long as that bracelet is with you.. You will always feel my presence. When the time comes that we meet again.. I sure hope that our friendship will not be awkward and will only be stronger. Arasso?” he said.

 

I hugged him.. “Oppa, I will never forget you.. You're my bestest friend and forever shall be.” I said.

 

You're my bestest friend and forever shall be.” he repeated.. Those lines is our promise of friendship to each other.

 

Then, he turned around and left without a second glance.. Goodbye Oppa. I hope to see you again..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Though it had been 9 years.. The memories of our goodbye are still clear in my mind like it just happened yesterday. But his face.. I can't remember him anymore... I'm afraid I won't be able to recognize him when we meet again..

 

Now.. I'm 16 years old. I'm no longer the cry baby I used to be back then.

 

Oppa.. was and is still the best friend I ever had. Our parents are friends and that made us the best friends as well. Ever since we were born we are inseparable. Always looking out for each other.. I was never one for being sociable to others, so I would end up playing alone. But after a short while, Oppa will join me and we will play board games though I know how it bored him to death.

 

He will protect me from those children who will try to bully me.

 

But after a few years, his dad, a doctor was given a duty in Pusan and so they will need to leave Seoul.

 

It was hard. He is my best friend and my only friend. But he taught me to be strong.. Taught me to make more friends.. And now, the anti-social before has turned into a socialite.

 

Oppa... when will you come back? When will I see you again?

 

I looked down on my bracelet that has been with me ever since...

 

 

I'm getting tired of waiting..

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N

In case you are wondering why i put those flowery background in this story?.. well those flowers are called "forget-me-not" and i just love how they can be related to my story.. 

 

COMMENT please.. <3