Chapter 6

Obsession

 

Kyuhyun walked down the dimly lit pavement, his hands stuffed in his pockets. He gave a small shiver in the cool Seoul air. He stopped at a narrow stone path that lead into the park. He slowly made his way deeper into the park, glancing at every bench for Ryeowook. He stopped at a bench with a small male, laying on the bench. He smiled and nudged the small shoulder.

 

The boy rolled over, revealing himself as Ryeowook. He groaned softly.

 

Kyuhyun smiled and said softly, “Come on, sunshine. Wake up.”

 

Ryeowook slowly opened his eyes, suddenly being pulled into consciousness at the sight of Kyuhyun. He sat up, hugging he younger. He cried out, “Kyuhyun! I missed you so much!”

 

Kyuhyun smiled, Wrapping his arms around the small body, “It was only a few weeks.”

 

“It felt like forever,” Ryeowook mumbled. He felt the phone in his pocket vibrate, only to ignore it.

 

Kyuhyun, having their bodies almost pressed completely together, felt the faint vibration as well. He frowned, “You should answer that.”

 

Ryeowook shook his head, closing his eyes. “No,” he said softly, “they are looking for us.”

 

Kyuhyun Ryeowook's hair, “We need to go back.” He pulled away, noticing the younger standing on only one foot. He frowned, “What happened?”

 

Ryeowook smiled sheepishly, “I twisted my ankle on the way here.”

 

Kyuhyun sighed, turning around and kneeling. He said, “Get on. I'll carry you.”

 

Ryeowook hesitated but wrapped his arms and legs around Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun stood up quickly, making Ryeowook give out an indifferent squeak. He smiled, “Turn off that phone. I can feel it in my back.”

 

Ryeowook carefully reached into his front pocket, pulling out Yesung's phone and turning it off. He sled the phone into his back pocket and wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's neck.

 

Kyuhyun began the long walk about to the Super Junior dorm.

 

With each steady step, Ryeowook felt sleep began to creep up on him, his eyelids grower heavier until they completely slipped shut.

 

Kyuhyun glanced back at Ryeowook as he felt his body go limp. He smiled as he saw a small sliver of Ryeowook's sleeping face.

~~

Leeteuk and the others were all sitting in the living room, nervously waiting for any sign of Kyuhyun or Ryeowook. A knock on the door made Leeteuk jump up and hurry to the door.

 

Kyuhyun was standing in the doorway, Ryeowook asleep on his back. He smiled sheepishly, “I'm sorry. I just wanted to bring him home safely.”

 

Leeteuk quickly steeped out of his way, following Kyuhyun as he went into the living room.

 

Everyone rushed to Ryeowook, Kyuhyun pulled away and set Ryeowook on the couch. He sighed, saying for all the members to hear, “I'm sorry.”

 

Leeteuk went up to Ryeowook, feeling his head. He asked, “Is he okay?”

 

Kyuhyun nodded, “Yeah, he's fine, just tired.” He glanced at Ryeowook sadly.

 

Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun before saying, “Kyuhyun, can you take Ryeowook to his room? I'm sure he'll want you there when he wakes up.”

 

Kyuhyun's eyes lit up, nodding mechanically and scooped up Ryeowook. He carried the older member to his room.

 

Leeteuk looked back at Kyuhyun before facing the members. He said, “He...if he meant harm, he wouldn't have brought Ryeowook back. He would've kept Ryeowook.” He paused, pondering over the thought. “We'll keep an eye on them but if Kyuhyun is serious, he'll help Ryeowook recover.”

~~

Ryeowook slowly opened his eyes, the bright light shining in his eyes causing him to wince. He rubbed his eyes, glancing beside his bed to see Kyuhyun sitting in a chair, close to dozing off. He smiled and whispered, “Good morning, Kyu.”

 

Kyuhyun slowly pulled himself back into an alert state. He offered a small smiled, “Good morning. How are you feeling?”

 

Ryeowook sat up, gently rolling his shoulders. “Okay, a bit stiff but it's fine.”

 

Kyuhyun leaned forward, placing a soft kiss on Ryeowook's forehead, “That's good. Let's go get something to eat hmm?”

 

AN/ Done!! Still debating if I should make a sequel to this explaining Kyuhyun's issuses in depth....>.<