Chapter 4

Obsession

NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!

 

Kyuhyun sat on his bed, bottle in hand. He had been drinking excessively since Ryeowook was taken from him. He took a long drink out of the bottle, his cheeks flushed lightly and his eyes were red. A knock on the door made him jump and set the bottle down.

 

Sungmin opened the door and looking in. He said softly, “Kyuhyun, are you okay?”

 

Kyuhyun stood up, keeping his head down. He whispered, “Sungmin, close the door and come here.”

 

Sungmin hesitated but went inside, closing the door softly behind him. He went up to Kyuhyun, trying to see his eyes. He asked, “Kyuhyun, what's wrong?”

 

Kyuhyun grabbed Sungmin by the shoulders and pushed him against the wall, his mouth hovering by the older's neck. He said roughly, “Nothing that you can't fix.”

 

Sungmin cried out and struggled, saying, “Kyuhyun! Let me go damnit!”

 

Kyuhyun grabbed Sungmin around the neck and slammed him against the wall, making Sungmin's head bounce and slam against the wall.

 

Sungmin gave a short cry and struggled even harder. He kicked at Kyuhyun only to have his legs pinned.

 

Kyuhyun put pressure on Sungmin's throat, waiting until the older male started to drift in and out of consciousness.

 

Sungmin's eyes slowly closed and his struggles halted.

 

Kyuhyun let go of Sungmin and threw him on the bed. He knew the other could wake up any minute so time was vital. He grabbed a roll of duct tape that was laying idly on the ground and bound Sungmin's wrists to the bed post. He grabbed a clean sock from beside his bed, stuffing it in the older's mouth before ripping a piece of duct tape off and slapping it over his mouth as the older male woke up.

 

Sungmin blinked slowly, tugging at the bindings weakly. He finally was pulled back into full consciousness and began to struggle at full force. He tried screaming around the gag but it came out as a low, muffled cry.

 

Kyuhyun smirked and straddle the older male, “You know you can't win Sungmin. I'm in control.” He scooted down onto Sungmin's legs to the older male's loose pants.

 

Sungmin tried screaming but it was useless around the gag. He struggled as his pants were removed, trying to kick Kyuhyun but to find the younger had pinned his legs by one hand.

 

Kyuhyun didn't bother to pull off the older's boxers just yet, flipping Sungmin over, making his arms twist painfully.

 

Sungmin started crying as his arms were twisted and he was made to get on his knees by forceful hands. He felt his boxers being swiftly pulled down to mid thigh and cold hands grab his waist. He didn't have time to prepare himself as Kyuhyun pushed himself into the smaller boy.

 

Kyuhyun gave a low groan as Sungmin wailed around the gag. He pulled and back in carelessly. He mumbled, “Damn Sungmin, your as tight as Ryeowook.” He began to imagine Ryeowook underneath him, his pace sped up. He groaned, “, Ryeowook.”

 

Sungmin cried even harder, trying to block out the sounds of Kyuhyun's groans. He began to feel a warm liquid run down his leg, making him sob in horror.

 

After what felt like a life time to Sungmin, Kyuhyun finally released himself and pulled out. He got off the bed and buttoned his pants back up, trying to recollect himself. He ripped the duct tape, wadding it up as Sungmin spit out the sock. He quickly tore off the duct tape, muttering, “Get out.”

 

Kyuhyun turned around, hearing Sungmin shuffling around before hurrying out and slamming the door shut. He collapsed to his knees, tears welling up in his eyes.

~~

Sungmin ran to Donghae's room, opening the door quickly before collapsing on the floor, sobbing.

 

Donghae jumped from his bed as he saw Sungmin. He swiftly went to the smaller male and pulled him unto his lap. He asked quickly, “Sungmin, what happened?”

 

Sungmin trembled, “Kyuhyun r- me.” He sobbed into Donghae's chest.

 

Donghae was at a lose for words, he could only Sungmin's hair and rock him back and forth comfortingly.

~~

Sungmin had gone to sleep after a long shower and Donghae rocked him for almost 20 minutes straight.

 

Donghae had covered Sungmin up and left his room, the door closing with a quiet click. He went down the hall until he reached the living room.

 

Leeteuk was on the couch with Heechul sleeping on his lap. He looked up from the mindless babble of the TV, “Yes?”

 

Donghae fiddled with his fingers, looking down as he said, “Sungmin...he's hurt hyung.”

 

Leeteuk visibly tensed, “What happened?”

 

“He...Kyuhyun...he Sungmin,” Donghae said hesitantly.

 

Leeteuk's fists clenched, Heechul shifting in his lap. He managed after a long pause, “Is he alright now?”

 

Donghae nodded, “He's in my room sleeping.”

 

Leeteuk sighed, nudging Heechul, “Come on Heemin, get up.”

 

Heechul moaned and batter Leeteuk's hand away, “Naa, Heemin needs beauty rest.”

 

Leeteuk shook his head, gently sliding out from underneath Heechul. He stood and glanced at Donghae, “Stay with Sungmin, I'm sure he'll want you there when he wakes up.”

 

Donghae nodded, watching as Leeteuk went down the hall, leaving him in the living room.

~~

A knock on the door fell on deaf ears as Kyuhyun continued sleeping. He began to stir as the knocks became louder.

 

Leeteuk opened the door, looking sternly over Kyuhyun. He grabbed the youngest member by the arm and yanked him out of bed.

 

Kyuhyun yelped as he landed on the floor. He looked up at Leeteuk, glaring daggers. He barked, “What the hell?”

 

Leeteuk growled, “Get up.”

 

“Why,” Kyuhyun snapped.

 

Leeteuk grabbed Kyuhyun's shirt, pulling him to his feet. He ground out, “Why did you do that to Sungmin? What the hell did he do to you?”

 

Kyuhyun shoved Leeteuk away, he screamed, “I don't know!”

 

Leeteuk glared and shoved Kyuhyun into the wall, pinning him by his shirt, “Liar! Tell me why you Minnie!”

 

Kyuhyun growled, “I don't ing know!”

 

Leeteuk, using his free first, punched Kyuhyun in the stomach at full force, “Tell me!”

 

Kyuhyun gasped, trying to bend over in shock and pain but Leeteuk kept him flat against the wall.

 

“Leeteuk! Let him go!”

 

The shout made them pull away from each other. They turned to see Yesung and Donghae standing in the doorway.

 

Yesung grabbed Leeteuk's shoulder and pulled him away, going to help Kyuhyun up. He loathed Kyuhyun but he had to show some respect for the youngest member. He barked, “What the hell is all this about?”

 

Leeteuk said, nearly shouting, “That bastard Sungmin!”

 

Yesung glanced between the two, “Hyung, I know its not my place but for now, Kyuhyun your confined to your room and Leeteuk, stay here and stay away from each other. Kyuhyun, don't try anything stupid.” He grabbed Leeteuk's arm and led him out of the room.