Chapter 3

Obsession

When Kyuhyun arrived at the dorm that night, Leeteuk and Heechul were sitting in the kitchen with cups of coffee. They seemed to be waiting for him.

 

Leeteuk nodded to an empty chair beside them. He watched with speculating eyes as Kyuhyun sat down. He started, “I think it would be in Ryeowook's best interests if you two were isolated from each other as in, no contact.”

 

Kyuhyun blinked, his eyes going wide in shock, “What? Hyung, you can't. He lo-”

 

Leeteuk cut him off quickly, “Ryeowook is sick and your making it worse. Now until he's fully recovered and well, your aloud no contact. You can't see him, can't talk to him, no notes, no calls, texts, nothing. No one can rely messages between you and Ryeowook, Yesung will temporally moved to a hotel so he can recover. Without you.”

 

Kyuhyun had the urge to yell, his fists balling up as he said through gritted teeth, “Why is Yesung going to be there?”

 

Leeteuk paused, studying Kyuhyun over, “Yesung is wise and he is close to Ryeowook.” He noticed Kyuhyun tense before adding, “Before you came along.”

 

Kyuhyun suddenly stood up, pushing the chair back. He avoided eye contact as he said, “I'll be in my room.”

~~

A few weeks went by and Ryeowook was released from the hospital after he gained a reasonable amount of weight and his oesophagus had healed.

 

Ryeowook was escorted out of the hospital by Leeteuk and Heechul. In the car, they where Ryeowook was going to stay and who was staying with him.

 

Ryeowook stared at Leeteuk, “What about Kyuhyun? Can I see him?”

 

Heechul looked at Leeteuk before answering, “Ryeowook, we're doing this so he can't force you to do anything. We're doing this so you can get better. Which means no contact.”

 

“Why? You can't keep me away from him, hyung! I love him!” Ryeowook was on the verge of tears. He turned away from the older pair and curled himself into a ball in the seat.

 

The ride to the hotel was drawn out and seemed to take forever to Ryeowook. The car pulled up to a luxurious hotel and Heechul climbed out.

 

Leeteuk shook Ryeowook's shoulder lightly, to find that the younger member had fallen asleep. He smiled and climbed out, grabbing the sleeping boy out of the chair. He carried Ryeowook into the building, heading towards the elevator.

 

Heechul walked in front of the eldest member, pressing the button to call the elevator.

 

They waited patiently for the elevator, watching as the doors opened with a chime.

 

Leeteuk stepped inside, Heechul following. The doors closed and began its slow descent to the 5th level. The elevator stopped and the door smoothly sled open again.

 

Heechul held the doors open as Leeteuk exited. They silently went down the hall to the very end, Heechul pulling out a key and unlocking the last door. He pushed the door open, sliding the key into his pocket

 

Leeteuk went inside the spacious room and laid Ryeowook down on the couch in the living room, giving a heavy sigh.

 

Ryeowook shifted, groaning softly before going still again.

 

Heechul looked down at Ryeowook, “Yesung should be here with his stuff soon. Do you want to wait from him or go back to the dorm?”

 

Leeteuk shook his head, “Let's just go. He won't want to see us when he wakes up.” He started for the door, Heechul following on his heels.

~~

AN/ I'm sorry for such a late update! School has been hectic but that is over now! :D So I'll be updating very often!