Chapter 1

Obsession

Kyuhyun was obsessed over Ryeowook's weight. His appearance in bed. That seemed to be all he cared about when it came to the older male.

 

Ryeowook slowly become aware of Kyuhyun's obsession when he would complain of the other's eating habits. He would always carefully examine Ryeowook while he cooked, commenting on how the food he was eating was too fattening and it would make Ryeowook gain weight.

 

Ryeowook tried to ignore the other's comments but he gave into Kyuhyun's obsession as time dragged on. He began to cook food the way Kyuhyun wanted and ate the way Kyuhyun wanted. He wanted desperately to please his younger lover.

 

It began to get more aggressive, Kyuhyun started to obsess over the way Ryeowook's body looked. At first, it was right before they were going to have .

 

Kyuhyun would kiss Ryeowook deeply, slipping his hand under the older male's shirt and began to slid it off. He pulled away to tug it off Ryeowook, tossing it off the bed.

 

Kyuhyun paused, looking over the lithe body. He frowned and held Ryeowook's hip.

 

Ryeowook, the first few times, asked Kyuhyun what was wrong but was answered by silence. After the first couple of times, he learned not to ask.

 

At first, Kyuhyun would only pause for a minute, sigh softly and continue on. The pauses would grow longer and longer until Kyuhyun stopped completely, pulling away.

 

Ryeowook asked what was wrong but Kyuhyun never answered.

 

One day, he got fed up and stormed into Kyuhyun's room. He slammed the door shut and demanded, “What is your problem?”

 

Kyuhyun looked up from the script he was reading, “What do you mean?”

 

Ryeowook flushed with anger, “You! Every time we're about to have , you just get up and leave me!”

 

Kyuhyun sighed, putting his script down and stood up. He approached Ryeowook, his eyes sad as he wrapped his arms around the smaller male. He whispered, “Just...if I tell you to do this for me, will you?”

 

Ryeowook hugged the younger male, nodding, “I will. I love you.”

 

Kyuhyun let go of Ryeowook, grabbing his wrist and pulling him down the hall to the bathroom. He pulled Ryeowook into the spacious bathroom, closing the door and leading the smaller male to the toilet. He put his hand on Ryeowook's shoulder and pushed him down to his knees. He knelt behind the older male, his arms winding around Ryeowook's waist.

 

Ryeowook trembled as he looked into the toilet. He felt the arms around his waist tighten, an arm letting go to his cheek.

 

Kyuhyun whispered, “I love you, please don't fight.”

 

Ryeowook glanced at Kyuhyun from the corner of his eye, “What do you mean?”

 

Kyuhyun looked down, avoiding Ryeowook's eyes. He repeated, “Don't fight.”

~


Ryeowook sobbed into Kyuhyun's shirt, his stomach clenching and unclenching in pain. He made a fist into Kyuhyun's shirt as his body trembled violently.

 

Kyuhyun smoothed down Ryeowook's messy hair, whispering a chant into the older's ears, “I'm sorry Ryeowook. I still love you.”

 

Ryeowook couldn't respond, his eyes were closed tightly. His sobbing died down to a quiet sniff or two. He whispered, “It hurts.”

 

Kyuhyun nodded, rubbing Ryeowook's stomach softly. “I know and I'm sorry,” he said as remorse dripped from his voice. He smoothed down Ryeowook's hair one more time before kissing the smaller male on the top of his head.

 

Ryeowook didn't move as Kyuhyun picked him up bridal style, still clutching to the younger's shirt. He was carried back to Kyuhyun's room, being gently laid on the bed.

 

Kyuhyun climbed in the small bed with him, pulling the sheets up to cover them both. He wrapped his arms around Ryeowook and pulled their bodies close, whispering sadly, “I'm so sorry Ryeowook.”

~

 

The next morning, Kyuhyun woke up to an empty bed. He went into the kitchen to see Ryeowook sitting at the crowded table alone, his knees pulled to his chest as he drank a glass of water.

 

Ryeowook looked up, his eyes tried as he gave the younger male a weak smile.

~

 

It became a vicious circle. Kyuhyun obsessing over the older's weight and Ryeowook allowing him to try and perfect him image.

 

Ryeowook, as he was always bullied by the other members, convinced himself what they did was normal and it was Kyuhyun's way for showing love.

 

The occurrences became more frequent, Ryeowook started to look sickly as his weight dwindled.

 

One day, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were in the bathroom, bloody vomit filled the toilet. Ryeowook was in the younger's lap, sobbing brokenly, his eyes were tightly closed and his cheeks were red and wet from crying.

 

A knock on the door made both males jump. A voice came through the thick wood, “Are you okay Ryeowook?”

 

Ryeowook trembled, trying to steady his voice, “I-I'm fine! Just feeling a bit sick.”

 

The door opened to reveal a worried Yesung, his eyes scanning over the pair.

 

Kyuhyun growled, “Get out Yesung. Ryeowook said he's not feeling well.” His grip around the smaller male's waist tightening as he glared at Yesung.

 

Yesung ignored the youngest member, his eyes landing on the bloody vomit. He was taken aback, “What happened? Does he need a doctor?”

 

Ryeowook cried out, “N-No! Please don't Yesung! Please...just leave and forget what you saw.”

 

Yesung didn't move for what felt like forever, looking over the pair carefully. He slowly turned and closed the door.

 

Ryeowook started crying again, much softer this time.