Chapter 3

DarKen Angels

~Taeyeon~

“Taeyeon!” Someone yelled. I looked over, “! DarK is the one holding me captive yay…” I thought. “Even worse the one holding me captive is none other than Leeteuk!”

“I hope I’m dreaming,” I muttered.

“Sorry honey but you’re not,” he said putting his arm over my shoulder. I looked around and my hands and feet were tied together. Great… “Poor Taeyeon, you’re stuck with me want to talk about something?” He asked.

“Are you serious? Like I would ever tell you anything, besides worrying about me, I worry for the others more,” I said. “I can’t believe that idiot is helping you guys, I need to tell the others somehow,” I thought.

“Oh so as the leader of Angel you don’t care if you get hurt as long as the members are okay?” Leeteuk asked. I nodded. “Same here, I can’t imagine anything happing to those guys,” He sighed.

“Why are you guys like this?” I asked. “As if I don’t know anything Jungsu, what’s wrong with you nowadays?” I thought.

Flashback

Middle School 2nd Year

I saw 8 guys being pushed and bullied by a bunch of other students. "We shouldn't be doing this," someone said. "It's fine as long as Taeyeon doesn't come out we're fine," the other chuckled. "And do you know what happens when I'm watching?" I asked them. "T-Taeyeon, we can explain," the guy stuttered.

"You shouldn't be bullying these guys what harm have they done to you?" I scolded. "Apologize now!" I shouted. "Sorry," they bowed and left. "Hey gwenchana?" I asked. They slowly nodded. I took my hand out to offered to the eldest of them, "I'm Kim Taeyeon and you?" I asked. 

"I-I'm Park Jungsu, and these are my friends Hankyung, Yesung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Kyuhyun," he said introducing me to them. "Thanks for helping us."

"No problem as being the president of the school it's my job, but you Jungsu as the new Vice President you should also be confronting people, just a helpful tip see you guys later," I waved good bye to them.

When school was over I saw them outside waiting for their parents, "Hey Jungsu, do you want to be my friend?" I shyly asked. He nodded.

End of Flashback

Flashback

2 days later Middle School 2nd Year

"Kim Taeyeon, I would like to ask you a question," the principal asked.

"Neh seonsaengnim?" I asked.

"Where have Park Jungsu and the others been? They haven't been at school for three days!" he yelled slamming his hand on the table. "Tell Mr. Park the person who you're currently living with that he needs to investigate those kids."

I left his office and called Mr. Park. "Mr. Park, my seonsaengnim wants Park Jungsu and the others to be investigated as soon as possible," I explained. I could hear sighs coming from the other end. "Their parents were murder all on the same day, if that is all then bye."

I went to go find them and saw them in the park talking to some man. "Yah Jungsu!" I yelled.

"What Taeyeon?" he asked. I slapped him, "Kim Taeyeon have you gone crazy?" he shouted.

Tears came out of my eyes, "You guys are my friends yet you didn't tell me that your parents died." 

He patted my back, "Mianae Taeyeon but we can't hang out anymore." He and his friends vanished and I never saw him again.

End of Flashback

Flashback

"Taeyeon-ah, I'm going to have you, Sunny which is Mr. Lee's niece, Jessica and Tiffany from America, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona and the youngest Seohyun, in one group called Angels. Since everyone in the past were defeated by DarK we want you girls to try. Your mentors shall be Ace and beAst," he explained. 

While searching up who DarK was a found a familiar name Park Jungsu. I looked up his picture and saw him and his friends and Kibum? The person who is named Kibum reminds me of someone... Park Jungsu is the person who destroyed all the past groups? I decided that he was going to be my worst enemy for life.

End of Flashback

"Yah Kim Taeyeon you asked me a question!" he yelled.

"O-oh yeah, answer it then," I replied.

“We got bullied a lot as kids because of someone who murdered our families, and found out it was Angelic Savior’s leaders Jin Young and Sooman, so we decided to get rid of him, but why do you care?” He asked. “Babo! Mr. Park and Mr. Lee is not like that; your leader is making you blinded by your surroundings!” I thought.

“Every time, I look in your eyes you look like you don’t want to, but you have to and you’re always feeling sorry,” I explained. “But Mr. Park and Mr. Lee would never do that, I think you guys were tricked. Who told you that he killed your families?” I asked.

“The leader of Fallen told us, they raised us as his own and found out that it was Jin Young.” Leeteuk answered.

“Really? Do you think your parents would like you doing this? Killing and hurting people just to get to Jin Young? I felt sorry for you while my members wanted to get rid of you for good, I decided we should just put you somewhere to think like jail,” I paused and sighed, “But now I know you are always going to do this.”

I got rid of the rope and was about to walk off but then the DarK members came out. “Oh poor little Taeyeon, thinking that you would get sympathy from our leader that you could leave,” Kibum said with him and the others cornering me.

“It’s all true what he said, but deep down this is all to distract you and the other members from getting in the way from our original plan,” Yoona said coming out of the light. The other members of Angel were tossed on the ground right next to me. I looked around and saw no sign of Seohyun, “Where’s that girl? I hope she’s fine” I thought.

“Taeyeon!” they all yelled.

Flashback

Back when I was 5 years old, I was pretty smart I could read Korean very well and fluently, I’m glad that I learned it otherwise I might have never known what happened to my mother.

“Yah! Taeyeon, eomma is busy right now and can’t play with you,” eomma said.

I nodded. Then the doorbell rang, eomma went to go get it, but came running back. “What’s wrong eomma?” I asked.

“Nothing honey go hide in the basement and don’t move an inch okay? Eomma loves you,” She said kissing my forehead. I ran downstairs and hid in a box.

I heard a shot fire off, screaming, and then I heard, “Taeyeon!” When it was all gone and the person left, I saw eomma on the ground dead, with blood all over her. The person left a note, saying “This person is dead; whoever is the child of this person will die if this gets reported. Because the child is…”  

I reported it when I was about 10 years old and then that person found me. I was running and running until Mr. Park found me. He saved me from the guy and raised me as his own.

End of Flashback

“You guys! Stay where you are if you move an inch and die I will never forgive you got it?” I said the others. They nodded and stayed still. Ace and beAst came over and saw us, “Gwenchana?” They asked we nodded. Then they looked back at DarK and Yoona.

“Yoona? Why are you helping them? You’re an Angel,” Minho said.

“Not anymore, I was never to begin with I was just pretending to help DarK because your so-called leader killed my parents and their parents.” Yoona explained.

“Mr. Park and Mr. Lee would never do that!” Minho yelled. We saw Aueens come over. “Aueens, why are you here?” he asked.

“Isn’t it easy to figure out? We’re here for you guys and we got new information happy? Being stuck with Fallen was crap,” Krystal said.

“Now’s not the time to be discussing about this stuff Aueens. And it took you that long to figure that stuff out?" I asked. They nodded “Okay DarK, what the hell do you guys want from us? Money? Us to leave this place? Fine never ever go near my girls ever again!” I yelled.

Kyuhyun came from behind, “Fine we will, but you might as well see the accident that happen to Seohyun while you guys were all chit-chatting.”

“Seohyun!” we all yelled.


Enjoy :)

-LLK369