Chapter 8

DarKen Angels

~Kyuhyun~

After that incident with the fighting, I took Seohyun in my room she just stared blankly at the ceiling. “Seohyun-ah gwenchana?” I asked.

“My unnie, is mad because of her dad, if I told her earlier maybe this wouldn’t have happened,” she cried. Seohyun was sitting on the corner of the bed so I pulled her in for a hug and patted her head. “Oppa, you promise to tell me the truth right?” she asked.

“Of course, why?” I asked out of confusion.

“Why do you hate me then?” she asked. “Tell me, if you lie I’ll know right away.” "Crap why is she able to tell my feelings and what I'm thinking!" I thought. "Stop screaming at yourself in your head too."

“You’re the one always getting stuck in my brain whether I like it or not ruining my plans and making me freeze when I’m about to do it, I hate you so much that I love you,” I blurted out.

She kissed my cheek, “Thank you.” Jessica and Donghae were at the door and Donghae coughed. “Sica unnie?” she asked.

“Hey let’s all go visit Taeyeon now I think they should be done talking. Come on,” Jessica said. We all left in separate cars with our partners. 

"Oppa, if they fight everyday how are we all going to live together?" she asked. I shrugged, "You're no help," Seohyun pouted. I took my eyes off the road for a little bit and pinched her cheeks. "Yah Kyuhyun!" She hollered hitting my arm.

I chuckled, "Don't worry about it I have a feeling everyone will be fighting." I continued driving, my phone rang but I couldn't answer it so I had Seohyun answer it, "Who is it?" I asked.

"I-I d-don't want to answer it," She stuttered. Odd, what's going on who could have called? I picked up the phone and saw the ID number great... It was none other than BIGBANG. I declined their call like I was ever going to answer them again...

~Taeyeon~

I heard someone knocking on the door, "Open it," I said. It was Mr. Park standing at my door. "Mr. Park I don't mean to be rude but you're the last person I want to talk to."

"Listen Taeyeon, I know it's hard for you to understand but- I cut him off, "Hard huh? You think I can't interpret the situation? You raised me for how many years and never once mentioned I was your daughter? Not to mention you didn't even show me the things mom had left behind!" I snapped.

"Taeyeon, don't be like this, let me explain clearly," He said trying to please me. 

However, I ignored his comment, "Mr. Park, you're my boss yet now I find out your my dad how does that sound to you? Does it sound normal? I don't need a clearer explanation you've explain yourself quite enough. Now leave." 

He sighed, "Alright, if that's what you'd like, but at least read this letter," He said putting the letter on the table as he shut the door tightly and left. I breathe in, "It's just a letter, probably something stupid... I can't take him and forgive him to be my dad... He'll just be some boss that is blood-related to me," I thought.

Dear Kim Taeyeon,

It's your appa here! Keke I hope I will meet you soon my lovely daughter! I miss your mom a lot and hope you look a lot like her. To be honest, I already met you. I remembered about writing you this letter after our first meeting. My daughter, now that you are living around here I feel so much better seeing you, in the future I just hope you weren't as reckless as your mom. Taeyeon-ah you've been growing up well and looking prettier each day. When I tell you this I hope that you shall not be mad at me for keeping this secret. This letter is for you to know why I never told you about it. Taeyeon, I as your father want you to know why. I was hunted down by a group named Fallen. They're younger than me and probably the same age as you (weird right?) Their parents were my enemy but now they decided to follow in their parents footsteps. Everything I say in here will become true in the future (only because most all are your mother's words). Future: You my darling shall become the heir to Angelic Saviors along with Angels and another group to be named later...  I suggest that you do not kill BIGBANG (current owner of Fallen) only because your mother said so and I don't want things done out of violence either... I've probably been someone you needed for years but decided to show up when Fallen tracked you down. Remember the person who saved you? That person is me you father... I'm sorry Taeyeon please don't get mad at me. Saranghae my daughter, Taeyeon... Kamsahamnida for always being brave... My time will come soon when I will join your mother... I know this because of her that sometime soon I'll be killed by Fallen's leaders that will cause me to die (not sure about Lee Sooman because if we both die it's up to you guys at Angelic Saviors) but no pressure... Now here's your mom's message. "I know that you, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun will be fine as long as you guys have your nine knights, Leeteuk, Hankyung, Yesung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Kibum, and Kyuhyun. Out of you guys the one that will have to watch out the most is you Taeyeon and Leeteuk... Seohyun and Kyuhyun are also people that need to watch out. However, you guys will have to overcome many obstacles when trying to defeat Fallen for good. Some will fall in love with the wrong people so make sure that doesn't happen or else... My loving daughter thank you for listening to me when I told you to go downstairs. I kind of knew it was going to happen anyway. Something important you all need to know. Your powers will not come at a certain time it will come when it feels you are ready." That's all I have to say to you my daughter...

-Park Jin Young (AN: I don't know why I chose him but ehh whatever...)

My hands were shaking, "My appa, he actually cared," I cried. "I don't get her last message clearly, what powers?" I thought. I heard another knock, "Mr. Park didn't I already- I paused as it was opened. 


Sorry for the short chapter and took a while to update... hehehe..... Anyway I would like to thank you everyone that either subscribe or read my story:) It's my first one and I'm very glad that many people like it :) I might write more in the future.... Still sorry for the short chapter....

-LLK369